Windows 10: Windows 10 installation stuck at system recovery after the first restart of installation.

Discus and support Windows 10 installation stuck at system recovery after the first restart of installation. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am trying to install windows 10 from bootable Pendrive. But In Installing Windows screen everything works good but afterInstalling updates process... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by BhavinAmesara, Aug 23, 2020.

1. Windows 10 installation stuck at system recovery after the first restart of installation.

I am trying to install windows 10 from bootable Pendrive. But In Installing Windows screen everything works good but afterInstalling updates process setup goes for the automatic restart as part of completing the installation of windows 10.

Here all problems begin, after this restart Laptop directly goes into recovery. And setup won't show up. Nor installation finish.

At the recovery screen, it shows me this

File:/BCD

Error:0xc0000098

And after waiting for some time at that screen laptop turns off and setup won't go further nor installation finishes.

Device: HP 15-da0326TU Laptop

Kindly, Let me know how to fix this issue?

:)

BhavinAmesara, Aug 23, 2020

2. Windows 10 stuck in installation loop on tablet

Now it won't even go on recovery since the screen is unresponsive as soon as it hits the windows software or whatever. I mean I press F9 and when I try to go on "advanced options" or "restart pc" it wont let me select it. I have this hub, but seems like it doesn't have enough mmm enough energy to pull all that through! I installed it through command prompt, as I told you. The installation wet fully through, then it said "the computer will restart now for some final changes or whatevere" and it restarted, now it's stuck on select a wifi network, I tried connecting my mouse or my keyboard and it doesn't seem to read them, only when I'm on UEFI, once it hits something related to windows, dead.

CHOCOSPARK, Aug 23, 2020
  3. dually Win User
    Installing Drivers in Recovery M4 SSD

I can't seem to figure out how to install drivers so that can copy my system image to new laptop hard drive. I went as far as to install a new inactivated windows 7 onto the hard drive so I know it works, but when I point recovery at C:\Windows\system32\drivers\disk.sys, I got an error something along the lines of "not relevant to system hardware" (or something like that I forget the exact wording).

I can list the drive in diskpart, and I made sure it is not excluded for copying the image, but after 3 days of fiddling, I still can't get it to work. Where is the driver that I need for recovery to be able to install an image to the new hard drive? I checked crucial website, but they don't seem to list drivers for M4. I assume that since I was able to install a fresh inactivated Windows 7 from a startup disk that the driver I need would be somewhere in that system so maybe I'm just pointing recovery at the wrong file?

dually, Aug 23, 2020
  4. Windows 10 installation stuck at system recovery after the first restart of installation.

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 23, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 installation stuck at system recovery after the first restart of installation.

1. Windows 10 installation stuck at system recovery after the first restart of installation. - Similar Threads - installation stuck system

2. Windows 7 install stuck after first restart on "starting windows"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 7 install stuck after first restart on "starting windows": Hello! I will start off by providing my hardware:Intel Celeron N4020 1.1ghzIntel UHD 600 Graphics8GB DDR4 RAMWDC PC SN530 NVME 256GB SSDIve recently tried to dualboot windows 11 and windows 7, however after attempting to do so via burning the iso to my usb, i get stuck at the...
  3. Windows 7 install stuck after first restart on "starting windows"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 install stuck after first restart on "starting windows": Hello! I will start off by providing my hardware:Intel Celeron N4020 1.1ghzIntel UHD 600 Graphics8GB DDR4 RAMWDC PC SN530 NVME 256GB SSDIve recently tried to dualboot windows 11 and windows 7, however after attempting to do so via burning the iso to my usb, i get stuck at the...
  4. Windows 10 stuck in Recovery mode on restart Fresh install throws Failed to load...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 stuck in Recovery mode on restart Fresh install throws Failed to load...: I have been stuck with an issue that started out of nowhere on my HP machine. After a recent update, when my laptop turned off/restarts I the HP logo and then for the briefest of seconds a window pops up And closes and then the system goes into recovery mode shows the...
  5. Windows 10 installation stuck after first boot. After first boot, it shows blue screen and...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 installation stuck after first boot. After first boot, it shows blue screen and...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Shabshabrin [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/j1526g/windows_10_installation_stuck_after_first_boot/
  6. Windows 10 1909 Clean install stuck after second restart during installation

Windows 10 1909 Clean install stuck after second restart during installation: Mother board : Gigabyte ga170m-d3h processor : intel i7 ram 16gb I was running windows 10 for past two years. The OS crashed and I thought of doing a clean installation. the spinner hangs after second restart during installation. I have connected only keybd and mouse....
  7. Win10 Fresh install black screen after the first restart

Win10 Fresh install black screen after the first restart: Hi, I have decided to do a fresh windows 10 install on my laptop (dell xps17), I upgraded it a while back from win7 to win 10 and it ran fine. I created the installtion media through the windows iso download tool and am using a USB to do the install. After booting to the...
  8. Installation stuck at 'Restarting PC...'

Installation stuck at 'Restarting PC...': When upgrading to Windows 10 the system is stuck on this screen as seen in the image Screenshot This has been left for hours, several restarts manually tried by myself. 57771
  9. Windows 10 installation freezing after first reboot

Windows 10 installation freezing after first reboot: I have recently been trying to upgrade to windows 10 on a used alienware aurora r3 pc. I got my reservation, checked the windows 10 app every day, and finally, I was ready to get the upgrade, but I'm having issues installing it. After windows update downloads everything and I...
  10. Installed Win 10 after first reboot screen stuck

in Windows 10 Support
    Installed Win 10 after first reboot screen stuck: I upgraded to win 10 today from 7. After rebooting my screen now shows windows wallpaper (one of their scenic view wallpaper) as I had a custom picture and it displays the date and time in the left corner. See attached picture. I have no cursor and the keyboard doesn't work....