Windows 10: Windows 10 installation stuck in "processing"

Discus and support Windows 10 installation stuck in "processing" in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, today i decided to upgrade my system to windows 10, so i clicked on my Get Windows 10 icon, and had an option that said "Ok, let's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by alextheman, Aug 4, 2015.

1. alextheman Win User

Windows 10 installation stuck in "processing"

Hello,
    today i decided to upgrade my system to windows 10, so i clicked on my Get Windows 10 icon, and had an option that said "Ok, let's start/update" , and after i clicked that, it has been stuck in "Processing..." for 50 minutes now....is this normal and i should wait or should i try to restart it?

Sorry for my bad english.

:)

alextheman, Aug 4, 2015
  2. psychomania---01 Win User

my phone " keys in " some numbers while talking

As I said in my first post you can either try to update it's software to see if it cures it.

If it doesn't then your phone is faulty and you will need to get it repaired.

psychomania---01, Aug 4, 2015
  3. kareldevelop Win User
    my phone " keys in " some numbers while talking

i contacted nokia who replied :

Thank you for emailing Nokia Care.

I appreciate your feedback. However, at the moment the Nokia Software Updater does not support Nokia 6080 nor Nokia 6070.

In response to your email, there are no issues with Nokia 6080 nor Nokia 6070. Please take both phones to your nearest Nokia Care Point. The technicians will assess if a repair is required and advise if this may be covered under the warranty.

went to carphone warehouse & explained the problem,

the lady i dealt with told me that this IS a problem she has seen over & over again.

because the phone was still within the 14day period they exchanged it for a different handset [for which i needed to fork out another load of £££'s. guess i should've spent more in the first place!!]

i asked what they will do with my returned phone,

she said it'll be added to the collection of them which need to send back to nokia.

perhaps nokia are in denial cause they havent had the stores returns yet?

anyway,

i hope everyone else will be fortunate enough to get a replacement.

kareldevelop, Aug 4, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 installation stuck in "processing"

1. Windows 10 installation stuck in "processing" - Similar Threads - installation stuck processing

2. OneDrive stuck on "processing two changes"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    OneDrive stuck on "processing two changes": Hello, I have the dreaded issue as well... Tried: - Wipe OneDrive and start over - Delete all files (even in .zip files) with 0bytes - Break connection and reconnect OneDrive Nothing helped. Any thoughts on what to try next? Kind regards, Ferry...
  3. Windows 10 stuck on install

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 stuck on install: Went ahead and accepted the W10 install this morning on my fully activated Win8.1 machine. During the install and first reboot, the 4 window flag came up and the 5 turning dots went around twice and stopped, no SSD activity. At this point, I am stuck, no means to go back etc....
  4. Installation stuck!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installation stuck!: Windows 10 setup stuck at getting updates!! I use media creation tool to upgrade my old netbook to windows 10 12530
  5. Install stuck at stuck on 70 %

Install stuck at stuck on 70 %: Hi, I've recently downloaded Windows 10 Preview and i made a bootable on a usb flash drive. Everything was going fine until during installation my pc restarted and now it's stuck on 70 % and says an error that re-insert your disc. The flash drive is already plugged in but...
  6. Window 10 Installation stuck on Logo

Window 10 Installation stuck on Logo: Hi Friends, I am currently using windows 7 on my HP Laptop Core i3. Now i trying to install window 10 from ISO. I created Bootable USB (With Rufus). While installing window the installation get stuck on window logo. I waited long time but nothing happened. Kindly guide me how...
  7. Windows 10 Installation stuck at 71%

Windows 10 Installation stuck at 71%: Hi, I tried installation yesterday after month or two to get the same outcome, my instalation is getting stucked at 71% while 91% in Driver subcategory. Does anybody know what is happening around that time in installation so i can unninstal/upgrade the driver? 28193
  8. Windows 10 clean install stuck installing updates

Windows 10 clean install stuck installing updates: Greetings, I've just registered into this forum, i hope there would be someone who can solve my problem, thanks before My device: Laptop Asus G73SW Core i7 8GB RAM 460M 2x1TB drive UEFI support (but still with old bios interface) Media & method used: 8GB usb...
  9. Windows 10 Installation stuck @ 32%

Windows 10 Installation stuck @ 32%: Hello, I am using Sony VGN-150J with Windows 7, I tried to install windows 10 through online update but it was stuck @ installing featured and Drivers after completing 6%, I wait for more than 8hrs and then restarted my laptop. I tried with ISO image as well and get the...
  10. Stucked Installation Windows 10

Stucked Installation Windows 10: hi! I am using MediaCreationToolx64 and I'm stuck here: [img] can anyone help? 10586