Windows 10 installation stuck in "processing"

Discus and support Windows 10 installation stuck in "processing" in Windows 10 Support on Windows 10 Forums to solve the problem; Hello, today i decided to upgrade my system to windows 10, so i clicked on my Get Windows 10 icon, and had an option that said "Ok, let's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by alextheman, Aug 4, 2015.

1. alextheman Win User

Hello,
    today i decided to upgrade my system to windows 10, so i clicked on my Get Windows 10 icon, and had an option that said "Ok, let's start/update" , and after i clicked that, it has been stuck in "Processing..." for 50 minutes now....is this normal and i should wait or should i try to restart it?

Sorry for my bad english.

:)

alextheman, Aug 4, 2015
  2. psychomania---01 Win User

my phone " keys in " some numbers while talking

As I said in my first post you can either try to update it's software to see if it cures it.

If it doesn't then your phone is faulty and you will need to get it repaired.

psychomania---01, Aug 4, 2015
  3. kareldevelop Win User
    my phone " keys in " some numbers while talking

i contacted nokia who replied :

Thank you for emailing Nokia Care.

I appreciate your feedback. However, at the moment the Nokia Software Updater does not support Nokia 6080 nor Nokia 6070.

In response to your email, there are no issues with Nokia 6080 nor Nokia 6070. Please take both phones to your nearest Nokia Care Point. The technicians will assess if a repair is required and advise if this may be covered under the warranty.

went to carphone warehouse & explained the problem,

the lady i dealt with told me that this IS a problem she has seen over & over again.

because the phone was still within the 14day period they exchanged it for a different handset [for which i needed to fork out another load of £££'s. guess i should've spent more in the first place!!]

i asked what they will do with my returned phone,

she said it'll be added to the collection of them which need to send back to nokia.

perhaps nokia are in denial cause they havent had the stores returns yet?

anyway,

i hope everyone else will be fortunate enough to get a replacement.

kareldevelop, Aug 4, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 installation stuck in "processing" - Similar Threads - installation stuck processing

1. First install eset auto scanning stuck/delay when first time scan

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    First install eset auto scanning stuck/delay when first time scan: after doing a clean install I installed eset. when the process of updating antivirus and scanning automatically after update it stuck in first time scanning automaticly when i see the scanner it stuck scanning on the office appclient it runs about 2 minutes+ and after that...
  2. Stuck during installation of Creators Update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Stuck during installation of Creators Update: My computer wanted to install the Creators Update so I started the process. It started updating but the computer got stuck. The screen is now mainly black with one stationary white dot at the bottom. I think it's one of the spinning dots but the computer got stuck before the...
  3. Windows stuck in looping loading, cannot repair with installation disk

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows stuck in looping loading, cannot repair with installation disk: I have Windows 10 Pro and my computer just recently started acting up freezing after logging in on the desktop(nothing responds except the mouse, no animations, not responding messages, just basically an image and a functioning cursor). After a few restarts it gets stuck in...
  4. Have 2 sucessful installed KB 3150513 and download stuck on 3rd

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Have 2 sucessful installed KB 3150513 and download stuck on 3rd: Dear All, In my update history says I have 2 KB3150513 installed on different dates successfully and the KB 4013429 too plus others. One KB 4015438 cumulative update failed on 10 April17 I checked for updates this morning and it started and then got stuck @ .97% This...
  5. stuck at "making sure you're ready to install"

stuck at "making sure you're ready to install": Hi guys, im attempting to upgrade my zbook 15u g2 from windows 7 pro to windows 10 using the media creation tool, and ive disabled antivirus and security essential's real time protection... but after leaving it stuck at "making sure you're ready to install" for more than 12...
  6. Clean Install Stuck

Clean Install Stuck: A properly created Windows 10 USB flash drive will boot just fine with secure boot enabled. Fast boot has to be disabled in UEFI (sometimes) in order to enable getting to the boot menu that allows booting from USB. Thanks for the clarification. Putting this in my notes...
  7. Windows 10 custom installation from USB stuck at "getting ready"

Windows 10 custom installation from USB stuck at "getting ready": Hello, My Lenovo Ideapad Y510P laptop is failing to boot and encountering BSOD shortly after starting laptop (bad_system_config error), so I downloaded the Windows 10 installation media directly from Microsoft onto a USB, then entered boot options and chose to boot from...