Windows 10: Windows 10 installation stuck in "processing"

Discus and support Windows 10 installation stuck in "processing" in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, today i decided to upgrade my system to windows 10, so i clicked on my Get Windows 10 icon, and had an option that said "Ok, let's... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by alextheman, Aug 4, 2015.

1. Windows 10 installation stuck in "processing"

Hello,
    today i decided to upgrade my system to windows 10, so i clicked on my Get Windows 10 icon, and had an option that said "Ok, let's start/update" , and after i clicked that, it has been stuck in "Processing..." for 50 minutes now....is this normal and i should wait or should i try to restart it?

Sorry for my bad english.

:)

alextheman, Aug 4, 2015

2. my phone " keys in " some numbers while talking

As I said in my first post you can either try to update it's software to see if it cures it.

If it doesn't then your phone is faulty and you will need to get it repaired.

psychomania---01, Aug 4, 2015
  3. my phone " keys in " some numbers while talking

i contacted nokia who replied :

Thank you for emailing Nokia Care.

I appreciate your feedback. However, at the moment the Nokia Software Updater does not support Nokia 6080 nor Nokia 6070.

In response to your email, there are no issues with Nokia 6080 nor Nokia 6070. Please take both phones to your nearest Nokia Care Point. The technicians will assess if a repair is required and advise if this may be covered under the warranty.

went to carphone warehouse & explained the problem,

the lady i dealt with told me that this IS a problem she has seen over & over again.

because the phone was still within the 14day period they exchanged it for a different handset [for which i needed to fork out another load of £££'s. guess i should've spent more in the first place!!]

i asked what they will do with my returned phone,

she said it'll be added to the collection of them which need to send back to nokia.

perhaps nokia are in denial cause they havent had the stores returns yet?

anyway,

i hope everyone else will be fortunate enough to get a replacement.

kareldevelop, Aug 4, 2015
Thema:

Windows 10 installation stuck in "processing"

1. Windows 10 installation stuck in "processing" - Similar Threads - installation stuck processing

2. CHKDSK process stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CHKDSK process stuck: I started my pc and got a "Auto repair could not repair your pc" message. I started looking up for something to help and saw alot of articles with the same steps to take.After I did a few steps it didn't fix the repair issue. I continued with the steps and a CHKDSK was the...
  3. CHKDSK process stuck

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CHKDSK process stuck: I started my pc and got a "Auto repair could not repair your pc" message. I started looking up for something to help and saw alot of articles with the same steps to take.After I did a few steps it didn't fix the repair issue. I continued with the steps and a CHKDSK was the...
  4. Windows 10 stuck on instal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 stuck on instal: I restored my pc because it had a black screen after the login screen, I tried a bunch of things but decided to try a full restore. After the restore was finished it restated put me on the basic adustments screen with country,language and time zone options, then I press...
  5. Windows 10 stuck on instal

Windows 10 stuck on instal: I restored my pc because it had a black screen after the login screen, I tried a bunch of things but decided to try a full restore. After the restore was finished it restated put me on the basic adustments screen with country,language and time zone options, then I press...
  6. Stuck at reset windows process

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stuck at reset windows process: I tried to perform resetting on my windows 10 Surface Pro, but it pretty much got stuck.This error showed up, and after pressing "OK" windows attempt to restart but this error shows up again. So I'm stuck in this loop.Anyone knows what can be done? My surface pro battery is...
  7. Stuck at reset windows process

Stuck at reset windows process: I tried to perform resetting on my windows 10 Surface Pro, but it pretty much got stuck.This error showed up, and after pressing "OK" windows attempt to restart but this error shows up again. So I'm stuck in this loop.Anyone knows what can be done? My surface pro battery is...
  8. Stuck at reset windows process

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. REGARDING WINDOW 10 INSTALLATION PROCESS

REGARDING WINDOW 10 INSTALLATION PROCESS: DOES MEDIA CREATION TOOL STILL HELP IN DOWNLOADING OF WINDOW 10 IN WINDOW 7. IF YES THEN LET ME KNOW AFTER DOWNLOADING WILL IT NEED SOMETHING MORE TO GET ACTIVATED . AND IF MY WINDOW 7 AND WINDOW 10 GET CORRUPTED THEN WHAT...
  10. Windows 2004 update installation process stuck at 31%

Windows 2004 update installation process stuck at 31%: Hello I'm having a problem while trying to update Windows 10 from 1909 to 2004. The installation process gets stuck at 31% for a very long time and the CPU and Disk usage goes down to normal 2% CPU - 0 to 1% Disk usage, I've tried to cancel the installation process but it...