Windows 10: Windows 10 installation stuck on Almost there screen.

Discus and support Windows 10 installation stuck on Almost there screen. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I got a USB stick today and plugged it into my other windows 10 laptop to install windows 10. Once it finished, I plugged it into my computer and I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ryan Arnold, Oct 1, 2022.

1. Windows 10 installation stuck on Almost there screen.

I got a USB stick today and plugged it into my other windows 10 laptop to install windows 10. Once it finished, I plugged it into my computer and I began the process on setting it up. But on the last page where it says it's almost finished, it froze and now its not completing the setup. Its been on this page for more than an hour from the time I'm posting this question. Please help.

:)

Ryan Arnold, Oct 1, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 1, 2022
  3. windows update stuck at installation screen and cannot get to desktop

Hi Sue,

To understand the issue better, I would like to ask some questions:

• Is the computer stuck in the Installing updates screen?
    • For how long is the computer stuck in the screen?
    • When was the computer last updated?
    • Is the screen showing any percentage of installation?

Sometimes the installation might take a long time to install if the update is of large size. So, I suggest you to wait for sometime and check if the system boots to the desktop. If it is taking a longer time, then perform a Power Drain by following the steps
    provided below:

• Shut down the Computer.
    • Remove all power source (including battery if it is a laptop).
    • Press and hold the power button for 15-20 seconds.
    • Connect the power source and start the computer.
    • After the computer boots to the desktop, suggest you to install all the pending updates.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Thank you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 1, 2022
  4. Hendry Win User

Windows 10 installation stuck on Almost there screen.

Windows 10 stuck at black screen

hi, i tried upgrading my windows 7, but failed 5 times.
    step 1 on copying files are 100%
    step 2 installing features n updates are 100%
    step 3 FAILED, it stuck on black screen and freeze, nothing i can do besides force restart and its restored to my windows 7 back.

any idea how to solve this? it's always stuck at 75% step 2 and when go to step 3 is freeze ( 5 times in row, i'm thinking give up or buy new laptop with windows 10*Biggrin*Biggrin*Biggrin)

p.s i'm currently downloading ISO file to blank DVD hopefully it's worksWindows 10 installation stuck on Almost there screen. :)

Hendry, Oct 1, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 installation stuck on Almost there screen.

1. Windows 10 installation stuck on Almost there screen. - Similar Threads - installation stuck Almost

2. Installing Windows 10 stuck on black screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing Windows 10 stuck on black screen: This question has been asked several times before, but none of the solutions listed there worked. Backstory: I installed windows 10 on my linux machine, everything worked perfectly, but one day the system crashed... to a level where the automatic repair wasnt able to repair...
  3. Installing Windows 10 stuck on black screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing Windows 10 stuck on black screen: This question has been asked several times before, but none of the solutions listed there worked. Backstory: I installed windows 10 on my linux machine, everything worked perfectly, but one day the system crashed... to a level where the automatic repair wasnt able to repair...
  4. Windows 10 installation stuck on Almost there screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 installation stuck on Almost there screen.: I got a USB stick today and plugged it into my other windows 10 laptop to install windows 10. Once it finished, I plugged it into my computer and I began the process on setting it up. But on the last page where it says it's almost finished, it froze and now its not completing...
  5. Windows 10 installation stuck on Almost there screen.

Windows 10 installation stuck on Almost there screen.: I got a USB stick today and plugged it into my other windows 10 laptop to install windows 10. Once it finished, I plugged it into my computer and I began the process on setting it up. But on the last page where it says it's almost finished, it froze and now its not completing...
  6. Stuck on blue screen, already wait almost an hour

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stuck on blue screen, already wait almost an hour: I got blue screen once yesterday but it settled quickly, just a few minutes. But right now, I've waited for almost an hour for the pc to restart on its own but it's still stuck in blue screen. I'm using hp pavilion x360 i7 I was editing my videos using the video editor...
  7. Windows 10 installation stuck on splash screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 installation stuck on splash screen: I’m trying to update a family friends old computer from windows xp to windows 10 through a flash drive. The computer has 1 gb of ram and meets all other minimum requirements but when I boot from the flash drive it just shows the windows logo with no loading circle and nothing...
  8. Windows 10 install stuck at logo screen

Windows 10 install stuck at logo screen: Hello, this is my first post here. I've been trying to install Windows 10 for a few days now and whatever I do I can't get past the black screen with the four blue rectangles that constitute the Windows 10 logo. (I haven't installed 10 before - does everyone see this...
  9. Windows 10 stuck in installation screen

Windows 10 stuck in installation screen: I wanted to give my almost new HP windows 10 laptop to someone else so I chose the reset my PC. I chose remove all of my files and selected totally clean the drive from the troubleshoot options. It began resetting and after it was 100%, the screen that comes the first time...
  10. Windows 10 installation, stuck on blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 installation, stuck on blue screen: Hey, so i tried doing a clean install of windows 10 on my computer and it seemed to be installing ok, it said it was going to restart the computer to finish installing, but instead it kinda flashes to the blue screen. It says that a problem occurred and it needs to be...