Windows 10: Windows 10 installation stuck

Discus and support Windows 10 installation stuck in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello, I was planning on giving my old HP PAVILLION 2IN1 away to a family member. I decided to reset the device by wiping all of my information off and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by chelseaajacole, May 24, 2021.

1. Windows 10 installation stuck

Hello, I was planning on giving my old HP PAVILLION 2IN1 away to a family member. I decided to reset the device by wiping all of my information off and uninstalling and reinstalling windows 10. I started this process yesterday on MAY 23 at 11A , it is now MAY 24 12:34P and my computer is stuck installing windows&n

:)

chelseaajacole, May 24, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 24, 2021
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, May 24, 2021
  4. CK011885 Win User

Windows 10 installation stuck

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, May 24, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 installation stuck

1. Windows 10 installation stuck - Similar Threads - installation stuck

2. I am installing Windows 11 from USB but got stuck with Other User sign in screen. Please...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am installing Windows 11 from USB but got stuck with Other User sign in screen. Please...: I am installing Windows 11 from USB but got stuck with Other User sign in screen. Please let me know how to fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-installing-windows-11-from-usb-but-got-stuck/0bebcd67-c17b-4f68-be5d-cc08821cae54
  3. I am installing Windows 11 from USB but got stuck with Other User sign in screen. Please...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am installing Windows 11 from USB but got stuck with Other User sign in screen. Please...: I am installing Windows 11 from USB but got stuck with Other User sign in screen. Please let me know how to fix this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-installing-windows-11-from-usb-but-got-stuck/0bebcd67-c17b-4f68-be5d-cc08821cae54
  4. Installing Windows 11 failed. Laptop stuck in WinRE.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing Windows 11 failed. Laptop stuck in WinRE.: We wanted to update our Xiaomi laptop running win10. But there was no option in the update sector. We found an win11 install app. I think it was officiall. We let it run and on halfway we connected the charger. But then it started up in Winre mode and won't boot up normally!...
  5. Installing Windows 11 failed. Laptop stuck in WinRE.

Installing Windows 11 failed. Laptop stuck in WinRE.: We wanted to update our Xiaomi laptop running win10. But there was no option in the update sector. We found an win11 install app. I think it was officiall. We let it run and on halfway we connected the charger. But then it started up in Winre mode and won't boot up normally!...
  6. windows 11 23h2 installation stuck at 27% in getting updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 23h2 installation stuck at 27% in getting updates: i've been trying to install windows 11 on my laptop and each time it always gets stuck at 27% in the getting updates: checking for updates part.i have tried the windows update troubleshooter, and i have also used the net stop & net start method for wuauserv, cryptsvc, bits...
  7. windows 11 23h2 installation stuck at 27% in getting updates

windows 11 23h2 installation stuck at 27% in getting updates: i've been trying to install windows 11 on my laptop and each time it always gets stuck at 27% in the getting updates: checking for updates part.i have tried the windows update troubleshooter, and i have also used the net stop & net start method for wuauserv, cryptsvc, bits...
  8. Windows 11 to 10 installation from media creation tool gets stuck and fails at 63%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 to 10 installation from media creation tool gets stuck and fails at 63%: So, I want to downgrade from win 11 to 10 and I installed the windows 10 media creation tool and run it. I selected the option "Upgrade current computer" I dont really remember exactly how its called but its sth like that. The installation started and I was hyped. But at some...
  9. Windows 11 to 10 installation from media creation tool gets stuck and fails at 63%

Windows 11 to 10 installation from media creation tool gets stuck and fails at 63%: So, I want to downgrade from win 11 to 10 and I installed the windows 10 media creation tool and run it. I selected the option "Upgrade current computer" I dont really remember exactly how its called but its sth like that. The installation started and I was hyped. But at some...
  10. My installation of windows is stuck at 31%

My installation of windows is stuck at 31%: My installation of windows is stuck at 31% I am trying with the setup on computer two times and leave the computer overnight but still stuck there and two times with two usb but still stuck...