Windows 10: Windows 10 installation suddenly stopped!

Discus and support Windows 10 installation suddenly stopped! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; When Installing Windows 10, first, I faced the error, "The disk is of the GPT partition style.". So I could fix it and successfully specified where... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Amir Mohsen Ghasemi, Mar 24, 2021.

1. Windows 10 installation suddenly stopped!

When Installing Windows 10, first, I faced the error, "The disk is of the GPT partition style.". So I could fix it and successfully specified where Windows should be installed but when the installation progress Getting files ready for installation reaches 72%, it suddenly stops and takes me back to the welcome window without any error and warning messages.

What's wrong with that and How can I fix it?

:)

Amir Mohsen Ghasemi, Mar 24, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 24, 2021
  3. Have windows 10, and suddenly my audio stopped

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

As the above description is not clear, do let us know the following to assist you better with this issue:

• What is the exactly issue you are facing with audio and how exactly are you trying to access it?
    • What exactly do you mean by: Have windows 10, and suddenly my audio stopped?
    • Have you made any changes to the operating system, prior to this issue?

I suggest you to install all the pending updates and audio drivers and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to update the audio drivers from Device Manager and check.

Steps:

• Right click on the Start
      button from the desktop and select Device Manager.

• Expand Audio inputs and outputs, right click on
      High Definition Audio Device and click on Update driver software.

• Also, try to search for the drivers with the help of model number of your computer from the Manufacturer’s website and install them.

Step 2: I suggest you to install all the pending updates after upgrade to Windows 10.

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates.
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue and required information, we will be happy to help you accordingly.

Deepika Gowda, Mar 24, 2021
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 installation suddenly stopped!

Delta6326, Mar 24, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 installation suddenly stopped!

1. Windows 10 installation suddenly stopped! - Similar Threads - installation suddenly stopped

2. WINDOWS 10 wifi suddenly stopped working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WINDOWS 10 wifi suddenly stopped working: while online, suddenly wifi stopped working and now does not show as an option to network settings https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-wifi-suddenly-stopped-working/77e325dc-03b1-4661-aafb-68bc8507cd8b
  3. blue Tooth on Windows 10 suddenly stopped

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    blue Tooth on Windows 10 suddenly stopped: Lenovo thinkpad blue tooth connected to several devices. Suddenly stopped working, said no blue tooth is connected. Cannot find way to turn on or connect Went to windows to see if driver available, it says i have latest drivers and all updates to Windows 10...
  4. windows 10 suddenly stopped working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 suddenly stopped working: My OS(windows 10 home updated with last version) stopped working during I use it. Although,I reinstalling it and update it I try to make Hardware test Quick & Extended but there is no result my laptop is HP Envy....
  5. Windows 10 suddenly stopped taking Screen Shots

Windows 10 suddenly stopped taking Screen Shots: Looks like this was asking in Jan 2018 but no solution posted- Windows 10 suddenly stopped taking screenshots. I have a brand new Lenovo Ideapad s340 (owned for <6mo). Tonight I took a screenshot via a command in a virtual lab I am working in; this function has worked fine...
  6. Windows 10 stopped working suddenly

Windows 10 stopped working suddenly: While working on windows 10 the laptop suddenly stops working and no keys or mouse working even the cursor doesn't move. The power button doesn't work only if it's pressed long the system reboots. This generally happens if more than one task is going on the laptop. Can't...
  7. Windows 10 Photos Stopped Uploading Suddenly

in Cortana
    Windows 10 Photos Stopped Uploading Suddenly: Windows 10 - Windows Photos App - trouble with Photos detecting data on SD Cards I am used to plugging in my Nikon digital camera - or my Samsung Galaxy - and having Photos open automatically and detect ALL of my photos. I would then tell it to upload the new ones, and...
  8. Windows 10 suddenly stops responding

Windows 10 suddenly stops responding: I've been experiencing very limited functionality on my desktop for the past several weeks. I will be using it and all of a sudden it will stop responding. The mouse will still move but I cannot click on anything, start/stop programs and am forced to power off. Sometimes...
  9. Windows 10 animations suddenly stop working!

Windows 10 animations suddenly stop working!: Hi, I have Windows 10 Pro on my laptop (Lenovo Ideapad 110). When I open something (calculator, calendar, start menu etc.) animation is working, but when I try to click on something OR move my mouse around fast, the animation disappears. I hope that someone will help. I'll...
  10. Bluetooth Suddenly Stopped Working - Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth Suddenly Stopped Working - Windows 10: My Bluetooth suddenly stopped working in the middle of listening. Up until today, it worked flawlessly. Now, the toggle button has disappeared, the Bluetooth tile has disappeared from the notifications panel, and I can't remove/add any devices I previously connected to. I...