Windows 10: Windows 10 Installation tool tells me to update because there seems to be a new version of...

Discus and support Windows 10 Installation tool tells me to update because there seems to be a new version of... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; If you know what the reason is or how the new tool can be acquired pls help submitted by /u/QuentinitneuQ [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/QuentinitneuQ, May 28, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Installation tool tells me to update because there seems to be a new version of...

If you know what the reason is or how the new tool can be acquired pls help

submitted by /u/QuentinitneuQ
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/QuentinitneuQ, May 28, 2020

2. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, May 28, 2020
  3. CK011885 Win User
    Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, May 28, 2020
  4. P4-630 Win User

Windows 10 Installation tool tells me to update because there seems to be a new version of...

Windows 10 Creators Update to Feature New Levels of Privacy Control

Just a tiny step closer before I'll upgrade to windows 10....

P4-630, May 28, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Installation tool tells me to update because there seems to be a new version of...

1. Windows 10 Installation tool tells me to update because there seems to be a new version of... - Similar Threads - Installation tool tells

2. I can not install windows update because it tells me to remove Pavilion BIOS because it is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can not install windows update because it tells me to remove Pavilion BIOS because it is...: I have a HP Pavilion Notebook # HP 17-g121w https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-install-windows-update-because-it-tells/6794e44c-e179-4e35-83f7-b51f08176053
  3. I can not install windows update because it tells me to remove Pavilion BIOS because it is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can not install windows update because it tells me to remove Pavilion BIOS because it is...: I have a HP Pavilion Notebook # HP 17-g121w https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-can-not-install-windows-update-because-it-tells/6794e44c-e179-4e35-83f7-b51f08176053
  4. I can not install windows update because it tells me to remove Pavilion BIOS because it is...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows Update keeps telling me to install updates that are already installed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update keeps telling me to install updates that are already installed.: Hello,I recently got a new computer, and it installed all updates normally. Now, for some reason, it keeps showing 18 driver updates that on install give error 0x80070103.I searched and found out this means the update is already installed. I go check installed updates and all...
  6. Windows Update keeps telling me to install updates that are already installed.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update keeps telling me to install updates that are already installed.: Hello,I recently got a new computer, and it installed all updates normally. Now, for some reason, it keeps showing 18 driver updates that on install give error 0x80070103.I searched and found out this means the update is already installed. I go check installed updates and all...
  7. Windows 10 tells me support for the version is coming to end.

Windows 10 tells me support for the version is coming to end.: Hello, I run windows 10 1909 but now I get a messge telling me that support for the version of windows 10 that I am running is ending soon. Can someone tell me the version above 1909 please and how I download it. Thanks Matthew...
  8. Windows 10 update tool gave me the wrong version

Windows 10 update tool gave me the wrong version: upgrading from win 8.1 pro 64.......received win 10 home 64....do not understand how that happened. bios restriction?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-update-tool-gave-me-the-wrong-version/639548b0-b813-48a7-8d81-48ae12b21fc6
  9. Windows 10 will not allow me to install an old version of CCleaner. Keeps telling me it...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 will not allow me to install an old version of CCleaner. Keeps telling me it...: I'm trying to wipe free space on my external drive with CCleaner and it incorrectly labels it an SSD and blocks the wipe. So I googled the issue and it was suggested to install an earlier version of CCleaner. I downloaded the earlier version and no luck. Windows blocks it. Is...
  10. I updated to the latest version of Windows 10 and now it tells me to Activate.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I updated to the latest version of Windows 10 and now it tells me to Activate.: In order to use Xbox Game Pass for PC I needed to update to latest version. I followed the steps and now it tells me a I need to activate. I just got off the phone with microsoft, and there wasn't much help. Pretty much told to buy another key. I purchased a computer 4 or...