Windows 10: windows 10 installation using Android 4.4.2 kit kat

Discus and support windows 10 installation using Android 4.4.2 kit kat in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello I have downloaded windows 10 iso from Microsoft official site I have a laptop I want to install this windows on it but there is no os my laptop... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MUHAMMAD ABDULLAHRANA, Jun 8, 2020.

1. windows 10 installation using Android 4.4.2 kit kat

Hello I have downloaded windows 10 iso from Microsoft official site I have a laptop I want to install this windows on it but there is no os my laptop and I don't have any other pc for recovery I have an Android mobile running android 4.4.2 I have search for for a way that I can install Windows using my Android phone I have get only two way 1 is using drive droid app which require root and 2 using iso2usb app which require no root buy it need otg support the problem is I can't root my phone I have installed kingo root app but when it goes to 90% it says failed and refer to pc kingo root software but I don't have any pc to root my phone second problem is I can't use iso2usb app because my phone don't support otg so I argent want a working solution but remember I have Android 4.4?2 kit kat I can't root it and it don't have otg support I spend very much time on internet to search the solution but I don't get any solution with no root and no otg so please urgent tel me the solution on my ma il I thick if I can manually made txt files which will boot the SD card which is inserted in my phone from back not from otg I don't care about hard work I can do hard work just I want a solution which will install Windows.

:)

MUHAMMAD ABDULLAHRANA, Jun 8, 2020
  2. cereberus Win User

Android on Win 10. Who has ideas?

Are any of the emulators beyond Version 4 Kit Kat?

cereberus, Jun 8, 2020
  3. Microsoft Announces Windows 10 Operating System

Kitty Kat is too close to Androids Kit Kat. Impending law suit. *Laugh :laugh:

CrAsHnBuRnXp, Jun 8, 2020
  4. windows 10 installation using Android 4.4.2 kit kat

Problem updating Windows Surface Pro 4 with Windows 10 feature updates

Hi,

I have manage to install image for Microsoft Surface Pro 4 by going to https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...erecoveryimage and download a recovery image for Microsoft Surface Pro 4.

What I did to reset your Surface from a USB recovery drive was:
    Step 1: Make sure your Surface is turned off and plugged in (hold down the power
    button for 30 seconds).
    Step 2: Insert the USB recovery drive into the USB port on your Surface.
    Step 3: Press and hold the volume-down button while you press and release the
    power button on your Surface.
    Step 4: When the Surface logo appears, release the volume button.
    Step 5: When prompted, select the language and keyboard layout you want.
    Step 6: Select Troubleshoot > Reset your PC.
    If prompted for a recovery key, select Skip this drive at the bottom of the
    screen.
    Step 7: Select the target operating system you wish to reset. This
    refers to the current operating system installed on your Surface.
    Step 8: Select Yes, repartition the drives, and on the next page, select Next.
    Step 9: Choose Just remove my files.
    Step 10: Select Reset.
    Surface restarts and the Surface logo displays while the reset process continues
    (this can take a while).

This always fails and I have to do the below which continues installation.
    Windows 10 Installation Media:

1. Insert the Media (DVD/USB) in your PC and restart.
    2. Boot from the media.
    3. Select Repair Your Computer.
    Select Troubleshoot.

1. Choose Command Prompt from the menu:
    Type in the command:
    Diskpart
    Type in the command:
    List disk (Note which disk is your Boot drive number mine is 0)
    Type in the command:
    Sel disk 0
    Type in the command:
    List vol (Note which volume is the EFI partition mine is 4)
    Type in the command:
    Sel vol 4
    Type in the command:
    assign letter=V:
    Type in the command:
    Exit
    Type in the command:
    V:
    After you have assigned a drive letter Using Diskpart You can format the EFI partition:
    Example: if you assigned a letter V to the partition the command would be:
    format V: /FS:FAT32
    Type in the command:
    bcdboot C:\windows /s V: /f UEFI

Now I have an issue that I cannot install Feature Updates. They keep failing to install.
    Any ideas how to resolve issue?

jaburmester, Jun 8, 2020
Thema:

windows 10 installation using Android 4.4.2 kit kat

1. windows 10 installation using Android 4.4.2 kit kat - Similar Threads - installation using Android

2. 4 Window options, 2 missing.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    4 Window options, 2 missing.: Hello!I’ve just recently started using my Microsoft Surface Studio that I haven't picked up in a while, I see im missing some screen options example: split, triple, etc… I've read other posts but its a Surface by Microsoft so, it should be working, right?Any help would be...
  3. 4 Window options, 2 missing.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    4 Window options, 2 missing.: Hello!I’ve just recently started using my Microsoft Surface Studio that I haven't picked up in a while, I see im missing some screen options example: split, triple, etc… I've read other posts but its a Surface by Microsoft so, it should be working, right?Any help would be...
  4. How can I install the creation kit for Fallout 4 Microsoft Store version?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I install the creation kit for Fallout 4 Microsoft Store version?: Hello everyone! I need to know if the creation kit can be installed on the Microsoft store version of Fallout 4? I tried launching the creation kit from the Bethesda launcher but it's saying I'm missing some files...I guess it's for the steam version of the game, am I right?...
  5. 2 Windows 10 on volume 4 Both not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    2 Windows 10 on volume 4 Both not working: After I chose reset the pc, cloud download, and keep files. This happens, after it restarted when finished downloading the windows it shows the loading of "Resetting this PC" and it got stuck at 68%, i did not notice that the charger is unplug so while it got stuck at 68% for...
  6. 2 Windows 10 on version 4 Both not working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    2 Windows 10 on version 4 Both not working: After I chose reset the pc, cloud download, and keep files. This happens, after it restarted when finished downloading the windows it shows the loading of "Resetting this PC" and it got stuck at 68%, i did not notice that the charger is unplug so while it got stuck at 68% for...
  7. 2 Cores being used, not 4

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    2 Cores being used, not 4: I have a processor with 4 cores and because Windows is buggy, it only uses 2. Expected, but what does one do to solve such troubles apart from downloading Linux? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/2-cores-being-used-not-4/b146acd2-eeba-46a6-99b6-df444d1cdc01
  8. Sims 4 installation

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sims 4 installation: I need help, when I run setup.exe for installation of Sims 4 it says "system cannnot find the path specified" what should I do to fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sims-4-installation/d81893ce-0e49-4892-af11-181c21de6669
  9. 4/2 update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    4/2 update: all my saved files are NOW missing how do I retreive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/42-update/da2c239b-e159-43b2-b427-532920c9f613"
  10. Windows 10 4 in 1 installer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 4 in 1 installer: I have a Microsoft Windows 10 Pro ISO for 32 bit and 64 bit, is it possible to add Pro and Home options for reinsallation. 90348

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 android4.4

2. download windows system on android 4.4.2

3. kitkat 4.4.2 to windows

4. download windows 10 for android (kitkat),
  5. windows para android v 4.4.2,
  6. how to install windows 10 in andriod 4.4.2,
  7. baixar your phone windows para android 4.4.2,
  8. android 4.4 x86 32-bit iso ,
  9. windows 10 setup android 4.4.2 version