Windows 10: Windows 10 Installation When its Missing

Discus and support Windows 10 Installation When its Missing in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Guys i accidentally Deleted windows 10 OS While Installing Chrome os from bootable Usb.Right Now nothing is Working Except Bios setup.My USB IS ALSO... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PaulMons, Nov 24, 2020.

1. PaulMons Win User

Windows 10 Installation When its Missing

Guys i accidentally Deleted windows 10 OS While Installing Chrome os from bootable Usb.Right Now nothing is Working Except Bios setup.My USB IS ALSO NOT BOOTING.PLZ GIVE ME A QUICK REPLY.I AM SCARED. AND SORRY MICROSOFT.
    SORRY I INSTALLED CHROME os.

:)

PaulMons, Nov 24, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 24, 2020
  3. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Nov 24, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, Nov 24, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Installation When its Missing - Similar Threads - Installation Missing

2. Cannot install Windows: missing drivers and missing info in UI

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot install Windows: missing drivers and missing info in UI: Hello, I need to install Windows in a Dell G5 15 5587 Gaming Laptop Intel cpu and in a Lenovo Legion 5 Amd cpu but during the installation process some missing drivers are requested. I have spent many hours reading every result of my internet searches including...
  3. "Specify settings for optional component installation and component repair" missing from...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "Specify settings for optional component installation and component repair" missing from...: My computer has been having problems when windows updates, for example after restart it doesn't boot up again unless I force shut down the computer. So I typed on the cmd the command "sfc /scannow" and that was unable to fix all the corrupt files, so I typed the command "dism...
  4. Installing KB4592438, KB4586853 results in "Missing operating system"

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Installing KB4592438, KB4586853 results in "Missing operating system": Dear reader, 28 December last, I tried installing KB4592438 (2020-12) on my Dell Latitude E6410 laptop with Windows 10 20H2 build 19042.572 64-bit. The PC has an almost new Samsung 860 EVO 2 TB SSD; I bought it last November. The install seemed to run fine, but after...
  5. Windows cannot install required files. The file may be corrupt or missing. Error code:...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows cannot install required files. The file may be corrupt or missing. Error code:...: Hi everyone. Today while doing a clean install of windows 10. I got the above error. How to solve it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-cannot-install-required-files-the-file-may/4cab9eb1-15c9-4522-8165-e17c5efb1962
  6. Folders missing from D: after a new C: drive installation

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Folders missing from D: after a new C: drive installation: I recently installed a new SSD for my primary drive C: and after I booted up the PC the files from my secondary SSD drive D: which used to have documents, pictures, and games saved in there are no longer there. Instead I'm seeing completely different folders that were not...
  7. Minecraft Install Button is missing.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Install Button is missing.: On my PC the Store says that I've purcharsed Minecraft, but there is no install button. [ATTACH] When I click on Minecraft I get an option to Install on my devices. [ATTACH] Clicking on Install on my devices only shows my xbox's. [ATTACH] How can I get it to...
  8. Windows 10 USB Install- Media Driver Missing

Windows 10 USB Install- Media Driver Missing: Hey y'all, I have been trying to fix this for a while now. When I try to install Windows on my new system, I get fed out the "Media driver missing" message. I have seen all the other people having this issue, and tried a ton of different responses. I have tried switching...
  9. Installing KB4592438 results in "Missing operating system"

Installing KB4592438 results in "Missing operating system": Yesterday, I tried installing KB4592438 om my Dell Latitude E6410 laptop with Windows 10 20H2 build 19042.572 64-bit. The PC has an almost new Samsung 860 EVO 2 TB SSD. The install seemed to run fine, but after restarting the PC, I got the message "Missing operating system"...
  10. License missing from pre-installed reinstall

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    License missing from pre-installed reinstall: Hey folks, So, I've got a machine that came with Windows 8 Pro preinstalled. Time went on, I used the free upgrade to Windows 10, which inherited the Pro license. Time went on, I need to do a fresh install now because I changed some things and tried different OS (not that...