Windows 10: Windows 10 Installation with BitLocker issue

Discus and support Windows 10 Installation with BitLocker issue in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hello,I have an ASUS Vivobook Pro 15 OLED. It comes with Windows 11.ASUS is asking me to install Windows 10, to troubleshoot an issue.First, I can't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Niklas Möller1, Jun 9, 2023.

1. Windows 10 Installation with BitLocker issue

Hello,I have an ASUS Vivobook Pro 15 OLED. It comes with Windows 11.ASUS is asking me to install Windows 10, to troubleshoot an issue.First, I can't install Windows 10 on the drive when I enter into the installation due to BitLocker. I turn BitLocker off for the drive. Then, when entering into the installation, the issue remains, asking me to turn it off.I have tried multiple ways of turning off BitLocker and can clearly see in the settings that it is disabled, but the installation won't work.Is anyone having similar issues?Help is welcomed!Niklas

:)

Niklas Möller1, Jun 9, 2023
Thema:

Windows 10 Installation with BitLocker issue

1. Windows 10 Installation with BitLocker issue - Similar Threads - Installation BitLocker issue

2. Windows 10 Installation with BitLocker issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Installation with BitLocker issue: Hello,I have an ASUS Vivobook Pro 15 OLED. It comes with Windows 11.ASUS is asking me to install Windows 10, to troubleshoot an issue.First, I can't install Windows 10 on the drive when I enter into the installation due to BitLocker. I turn BitLocker off for the drive. Then,...
  3. Windows 10 Installation with BitLocker issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Installation with BitLocker issue: Hello,I have an ASUS Vivobook Pro 15 OLED. It comes with Windows 11.ASUS is asking me to install Windows 10, to troubleshoot an issue.First, I can't install Windows 10 on the drive when I enter into the installation due to BitLocker. I turn BitLocker off for the drive. Then,...
  4. Bitlocker Issue Forced Installation of Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker Issue Forced Installation of Windows 11: Like dozens of others, I am facing a bitlocker login issue with the new forced Windows 11 upgrade. I had purchased by personal computer, January 2020 and had created a personal Microsoft account. When i went to do a graduate degree in August of that year I was forced to open...
  5. Bitlocker Issue Forced Installation of Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bitlocker Issue Forced Installation of Windows 11: Like dozens of others, I am facing a bitlocker login issue with the new forced Windows 11 upgrade. I had purchased by personal computer, January 2020 and had created a personal Microsoft account. When i went to do a graduate degree in August of that year I was forced to open...
  6. Bitlocker Issue Forced Installation of Windows 11

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Bitlocker issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bitlocker issue: A friend telling me that someone has break with my computer. It si beaxuse the bitlocker automatically starting when I open my pc. Is this true?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bitlocker-issue/f79467e3-69c9-4fc0-94ee-46c2acf28af0
  8. Could not able to install windows 10 because of bitlocker encryption issue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Could not able to install windows 10 because of bitlocker encryption issue: Hi Friends,I will jump straight to the point.I did a factory reset of my windows 10 laptop and tried to install windows from USB drive. I see error message saying "Windows can't be installed on drive 0 partition 3." I have then clicked on the hyperlink to see the details of...
  9. Bitlocker issues

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Bitlocker issues: Is there anyone who has some advice regarding Bitlocker encryption of external hard drives please? Windows 10 Pro used to have no issue in full disk encryption but now since what I can only guess is down to a recent update, the Bitlocker to Go only seems to offer encryption...
  10. Windows 10 deactivated - Bitlocker issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 deactivated - Bitlocker issue: So I am about to change my key from one PC to a different one with a retail key I have. My computer with Windows 10 pro has the system drive and another hard drive encrypted with Bitlocker. However - when I deactivate the key on this computer, what happens to the two drives?...