Windows 10: windows 10 installation with genuin windows 8.1 product key.

Discus and support windows 10 installation with genuin windows 8.1 product key. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; My hard disk has been damaged. So I changed my storage to SSD. Now I want to install wndows 10 in my SSD. I installed It. But I am not able to activate... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SANDEEPCHAUHAN4, Nov 27, 2019.

1. windows 10 installation with genuin windows 8.1 product key.

My hard disk has been damaged. So I changed my storage to SSD. Now I want to install wndows 10 in my SSD. I installed It. But I am not able to activate It. I have wndows 8.1 key which I got when I bought my laptop. So Is there any way to validate my product key to Activate new Windows 10.

:)

SANDEEPCHAUHAN4, Nov 27, 2019
  2. Guest1 Win User

Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

Guest1, Nov 27, 2019
  3. Guest2 Win User
    windows 10 key

Now that I have finally upgraded from Windows 8 to Windows 10 will my Windows 8 key work with a fresh install of Windows 10?

Guest2, Nov 27, 2019
  4. Guest3 Win User

windows 10 installation with genuin windows 8.1 product key.

Windows 8 Clubhouse

I don't think that tool asks for a key if you are running the version of Windows you are trying to download the ISO for.

Guest3, Nov 27, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 installation with genuin windows 8.1 product key.

1. windows 10 installation with genuin windows 8.1 product key. - Similar Threads - installation genuin product

2. Windows 8 Product Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 8 Product Key: I'm trying to install Windows 8.1 on a VM and also upload the ISO image to Internet Archive but it wants a product key which I don't have. There's also no button to say 'I don't have a product key' like Windows 10 and 11. What should I do?...
  3. Windows 8 Product Key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 8 Product Key: I'm trying to install Windows 8.1 on a VM and also upload the ISO image to Internet Archive but it wants a product key which I don't have. There's also no button to say 'I don't have a product key' like Windows 10 and 11. What should I do?...
  4. Genuine product Key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Genuine product Key: How do check genuine product key, one local man sell a product key and he tell me he sell a genuine product key. are you sell genuine product key from your company to others?...
  5. Genuine product Key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Genuine product Key: How do check genuine product key, one local man sell a product key and he tell me he sell a genuine product key. are you sell genuine product key from your company to others?...
  6. Genuine product Key

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Non-genuine Windows 10 Product Key

Non-genuine Windows 10 Product Key: I tried to activate a product key provided from a website, and as it turns out, it was actually a non-genuine copy of Windows 10 Enterprise, which, of course, I couldn't activate. So now, I can't go back to my genuine copy of Windows 10 Home. More specifically, my original...
  8. product key or genuine window 10 for pc free

product key or genuine window 10 for pc free: I just bought pc from individual it has windows 10 pro and I can't activate windows it keeps responding that I have no product key and also must get a copy of genuine windows 10.Is there somewhere to get this help free?...
  9. Product key genuine or not

Product key genuine or not: Hello, I have a window's activation key, before installing it,I want to check whether it is genuine or not, bought it from locally,. Windows 10, pro. please help, I want to check it before installing it .Thank you....
  10. Is my windows 10 pro product key genuine?

Is my windows 10 pro product key genuine?: Hello, recently I purchased a Windows 10 Pro Retail Key. I want to know if this is genuine or not. I'm sharing some screenshots of slmgr cmd commands. I'm providing the results of slmgr/dlv, slmgr/xpr, slmgr/dli. You can see that it is showing Windows is permanently...