Windows 10: Windows 10 installation

Discus and support Windows 10 installation in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, not long ago I completely formatted my HDD to perform a clean installation of Windows 10. However, when I start the USB with the ISO it gives me.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Alessandro Gabriele, May 19, 2024.

1. Windows 10 installation

Hi, not long ago I completely formatted my HDD to perform a clean installation of Windows 10. However, when I start the USB with the ISO it gives me. as "media drivers are missing" error. I'm currently forced to use Fedora Linux but I would like to go back to Windows. help me, thanks! I have already tried with other USBs and with other writing software, but to no avail.

:)

Alessandro Gabriele, May 19, 2024

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, May 19, 2024
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, May 19, 2024
  4. CK011885 Win User

Windows 10 installation

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, May 19, 2024
Thema:

Windows 10 installation

1. Windows 10 installation - Similar Threads - installation

2. I keep trying to disable "S" mode and trying to install apps, but i keep getting error code...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I keep trying to disable "S" mode and trying to install apps, but i keep getting error code...: This laptop was made by ASUS, so i doubt it's a pirated issue. But whenever it gets to "Acquiring licence" it just comes up with an error and the code 0xC0EA000A. Does anyone have any ideas on why this is happening...
  3. I keep trying to disable "S" mode and trying to install apps, but i keep getting error code...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I keep trying to disable "S" mode and trying to install apps, but i keep getting error code...: This laptop was made by ASUS, so i doubt it's a pirated issue. But whenever it gets to "Acquiring licence" it just comes up with an error and the code 0xC0EA000A. Does anyone have any ideas on why this is happening...
  4. PC reboots before entering Windows installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC reboots before entering Windows installation: Yesterday I assembled a PC, when I try to install Windows, it doesn’t matter 10 or 11, the logo appears, the download starts, and then the computer reboots and everything starts again. motherboard msi a520m-a pro ryzen 5 5500 processor ssd kingston a400 power supply zalman...
  5. PC reboots before entering Windows installation

PC reboots before entering Windows installation: Yesterday I assembled a PC, when I try to install Windows, it doesn’t matter 10 or 11, the logo appears, the download starts, and then the computer reboots and everything starts again. motherboard msi a520m-a pro ryzen 5 5500 processor ssd kingston a400 power supply zalman...
  6. Installing Windows 11 on replacement hard drive, I keep getting "No signed device drivers...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing Windows 11 on replacement hard drive, I keep getting "No signed device drivers...: I have an HP computer whose ssd broke several months ago. I replaced the ssd and now I am trying to install windows onto the ssd so it can be used again. Following other threads, I have tried installing Windows 11 creation media onto a usb and installing it that way, but then...
  7. Installing Windows 11 on replacement hard drive, I keep getting "No signed device drivers...

Installing Windows 11 on replacement hard drive, I keep getting "No signed device drivers...: I have an HP computer whose ssd broke several months ago. I replaced the ssd and now I am trying to install windows onto the ssd so it can be used again. Following other threads, I have tried installing Windows 11 creation media onto a usb and installing it that way, but then...
  8. windows failed install now no games will load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows failed install now no games will load: hi i never realised how bad microsoft is no tech supoort at al ever since the last update KB5034441 and getting the 0x80070643 i can no longer launch any games ive tried verifying rolling back update and disabling the auto updates driver updates and nothing works my system...
  9. windows failed install now no games will load

windows failed install now no games will load: hi i never realised how bad microsoft is no tech supoort at al ever since the last update KB5034441 and getting the 0x80070643 i can no longer launch any games ive tried verifying rolling back update and disabling the auto updates driver updates and nothing works my system...
  10. I cannot install language pack

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot install language pack: I am unable to install language pack for chinese and other languages, I installed chinese language but its been stuck there at basic typing for god knows how long and i need it for my work ASAP. I am using vivobook 15, and it is updated to the latest updates for windows 11...