Windows 10: Windows 10 Installation

Discus and support Windows 10 Installation in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi Team, I am using iball slide i701. After I update driver software, my touch screen, micro USB, volume button not working. When I press power... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ShrikrishnaS, Dec 31, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Installation

Hi Team,

I am using iball slide i701. After I update driver software, my touch screen, micro USB, volume button not working. When I press power button, it is getting on and showing login screen. But I am not able to log in as touch screen not working & not able to connect external mouse or key pad as micro USB not working.

Please help me to solve the issue.

:)

ShrikrishnaS, Dec 31, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 31, 2018
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Dec 31, 2018
  4. CK011885 Win User

Windows 10 Installation

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Dec 31, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Installation

1. Windows 10 Installation - Similar Threads - Installation

2. zbrush 2020 failed to install

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    zbrush 2020 failed to install: Hi supporter, I just got the surface Pro X a day ago from Costco, since I installed Zbrush 2020 to this PC and try to launch it , it has the Message window : X64 apps can not run on this PC, try to have X86 or ARM instead, how we can fix it, thanks , looking forward to have a...
  3. Windows 10 stuck in installation loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 stuck in installation loop: Hello fellas, I've been trying for the whole day to install Windows 10 on a brand new computer using a USB stick (with both Rufus and the official Microsoft tool) with those specs: MSI X570-A Pro Motherboard Ryzen 5 3600 CPU G. Skill Ripjaws V 2x8GB (16GB, 3200MHz) RAM...
  4. Installing Windows 10 updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing Windows 10 updates: I need help on completing the install of my Windows update on my PC. The install runs and at the end I get the following message: [ATTACH] I have tried every possible way I can think of, but cannot find this program to 'manually uninstall'. If I click 'Refresh', it quits...
  5. INSTALLATION OF WINDOWS 10 TO A WINDOWS 7 COMPUTER

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    INSTALLATION OF WINDOWS 10 TO A WINDOWS 7 COMPUTER: I was trying to install Windows 10 Home 64-bit to a Windows 7 Pro computer. And it failed each time. I made a copy of Windows 10 to a DVD-R disc. What should I do to fix this problem??...
  6. Microsoft Store not downloading/Installing anything.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store not downloading/Installing anything.: I have tried literally everything, I click install the button disappears and after a minute to 3 minutes it says "something went wrong on our end, please try again later". I have: -Fully updated windows, and drivers. -Sync'd Region and clock areas. -Ran Wsreset from...
  7. I installed 2004 Windows Update, now all my registry tweaks are gone

I installed 2004 Windows Update, now all my registry tweaks are gone: Title. (I have the windows.old folder if that makes a difference) submitted by /u/LukaTAG [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gtno5q/i_installed_2004_windows_update_now_all_my/
  8. Problem installing games from the Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem installing games from the Microsoft Store: Hi, I bought Age of Empires II Definitive Edition about half a year ago, I lost wifi conection during the last update and I was told to reinstall the game to fix the problem that ocurred. However, the game was just deleted and now when a click on install, nothing happens,...
  9. windows install error on new build.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows install error on new build.: I have just finished building a new pc and have tried installing windows 10 after selecting 64 bit setup it gives an error saying windows failed to start. the file is winload.efi and the error is 0xc000000d I don't understand as I have just finished building it all...
  10. Error Code: 0x80073CF9 when trying to install Hulu I was able to download Roblox just fine....

Error Code: 0x80073CF9 when trying to install Hulu I was able to download Roblox just fine....: Pretty much the title. I have tried many things to fix this issue and I am still getting the error code for Hulu, Netflix, and SlingTV. I would appreciate any help. Thank you. submitted by /u/Billingtons [link] [comments]...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. prerequisites for update kb4556799