Windows 10: Windows 10 Installation

Discus and support Windows 10 Installation in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; As the install was taking place, it stopped and told me a Lynksys Wireless Dongle no longer being used was incompatible and the install stopped until i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by mark generales, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Installation

As the install was taking place, it stopped and told me a Lynksys Wireless Dongle no longer being used was incompatible and the install stopped until i remove it. It is already removed and i can't find any program or anything showing its presence that I can remove. How do i get past this?

:)

mark generales, Feb 12, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 12, 2019
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Feb 12, 2019
  4. CK011885 Win User

Windows 10 Installation

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Feb 12, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Installation

1. Windows 10 Installation - Similar Threads - Installation

2. cannot install windows

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    cannot install windows: need help i cannot install windows 10 error coda0x80072ee2 also why can i not see my photos ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cannot-install-windows/06215903-13f6-4daf-9e4c-2aa08ef6c101
  3. State Of Decay 2 Won't let me install my addon packs?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    State Of Decay 2 Won't let me install my addon packs?: So I purchased State Of Decay 2 Ultimate Edition and whenever I try to install the DLC packs it doesn't find my device? Installing the game worked but not the dlc. Please help, this is my first experience with Microsoft store, not leaving a good impression. If you cannot get...
  4. cannot install .msi files anymore

in Windows 10 Support
    cannot install .msi files anymore: Good day all, All of a sudden, I cannot install .msi files anymore. [img] I tried a few things as a quick fix but no success. Any idea how to resolve this issue ? I’m clueluess and would like to avoid formatting/reinstalling the OS Counting on the geek force within the...
  5. How to install QuickTime & play MOV video files in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to install QuickTime & play MOV video files in Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]QuickTime is a proprietary video format from Apple. It was supported on Windows till recently until Apple decided not to anymore. So how do you play QuickTime videos in Windows 10? There are a couple of ways to do it, [...] This post How to install QuickTime...
  6. New windows 10 install and wrong extension file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    New windows 10 install and wrong extension file: Hoping to get some help with a program i just installed. you can see the database is a blue folder but it should be a .RTB extension. On my windows 7 its showing the correct file. 131143
  7. SCCM client push installation via DP not working

in Windows 10 Customization
    SCCM client push installation via DP not working: Hi, Recently I have deployed a single primary site SCCM in HQ and two distribution point in branch office. My installation as follow: 1. One SCCM (current branch 1810) server and one SQL 2017 DB server installed with SCCM roles in HQ office. 2. Two distribution points...
  8. Can't install or update any app from the Microsoft Store.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't install or update any app from the Microsoft Store.: Every time I try to install or update an app, I get an error. I don't normally use this store, but there are several apps that I legitimately want to install, and can't install because of this issue. Every time I try, I get the same error code: 0x80070005 I've already...
  9. Installing my registered copy of Wimdows 10 to my 2nd putor at homw

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Installing my registered copy of Wimdows 10 to my 2nd putor at homw: Hi there. If I already am running Widows 10 on my main putor at home can I install that to my 2nd home putor under that licence. Thanks, Rob M.....
  10. Windows 10 Automatic Updates Install AFTER system crash

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Automatic Updates Install AFTER system crash: I need a way to completely DISABLE the installation of updates after a system crash. Every time My server crashes My business losses thousands of dollars and this NEEDS TO STOP. I've tried disabling automatic updates but every time I don't install them (or the system doesn't...