Windows 10: windows 10 installation

Discus and support windows 10 installation in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I just changed my hard drive this being the 3rd time always new equipment this time on the getting updates it stay's stuck at 46% I have ran the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ricmor, Jun 10, 2019.

1. ricmor Win User

windows 10 installation

I just changed my hard drive this being the 3rd time always new equipment this time on the getting updates it stay's stuck at 46% I have ran the troubleshooter all is well, it just wont make it past 46% any suggestions? Please and thank you.

STUCK@46

:)

ricmor, Jun 10, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 10, 2019
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Jun 10, 2019
  4. CK011885 Win User

windows 10 installation

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Jun 10, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 installation

1. windows 10 installation - Similar Threads - installation

2. Windows 10 build 1803 got to 71% installing failed

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 build 1803 got to 71% installing failed: If you have a problem with the windows upgrade 1803, you must delete the content of users Recent folder's in : C:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Recent you must do that for all users and restart the upgrade...
  3. Games missing from PC after installing updates

Games missing from PC after installing updates: I installed the old games from Windows 7 but updates regularly wipe them and then they have to be installed again. Why can't M$ just leave the changes I make alone? Other things that I managed to uninstall come back. Why? Thankfully Linux allows me to set my computer up...
  4. Language selection issue for installing “Windows 10 installation media” DVD (created using...

Language selection issue for installing “Windows 10 installation media” DVD (created using...: Re: Language selection issue for installing “Windows 10 installation media” DVD (created using “Media Creation Tool”) Hello, Due to major stalling, instability and hanging of my laptop, I have made a “Windows 10 installation media” DVD using “Media Creation Tool” from the...
  5. Installation USB won't boot

Installation USB won't boot: Hi, I'm trying to install Windows 10, 64 bit Enterprise evaluation. I extracted the ISO onto a USB drive which though won't boot. I see a blinking hyphen but nothing happens. I can start from my existing Windows 8.1 via File Explorer clicking Setup, when however the...
  6. Non-Paged blue screen when attempting to install Office 365

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Non-Paged blue screen when attempting to install Office 365: I have reformatted my note book just last night. Upon re-installng the Office 365, i get the BSOD when about 34% installation. I have chatted with online Microsoft Support - they suggest it might be the display drivers issue. (i'm like 'huh?'). Anyway, I proceeded to...
  7. How do I install Windows 10 onto my laptop correctly?

How do I install Windows 10 onto my laptop correctly?: Currently I am using Linux Mint. I switched from Windows 10 awhile ago. I now want to switch back to Windows 10 permanently. I have a few problems though. -I don't know how to configure the system and/or bios to allow the use of Intel Optane Memory -All of my previous...
  8. Whoever thought that forcing Windows updates to install whether you want them or not...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Whoever thought that forcing Windows updates to install whether you want them or not...: Should be fired, what a joke. Its too bad because this operating system generally runs pretty fast. I just bought a new gaming laptop, I get little lag shudders during updates, go to my task manager, and gee guess what some stupid antimalware, Cortana, or windows update...
  9. How to recovery a USB from after used for installation media?

How to recovery a USB from after used for installation media?: Recently I used my 2TB portable hard drive as installation media to repair my system. But hey, after that, this drive became only 32GB. And to format this drive cannot solve this problem. So, how do I recovery it back to 2TB status? [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  10. After Installation of Windows 10 Update 1903 my computer crashes with BSOD and the message...

After Installation of Windows 10 Update 1903 my computer crashes with BSOD and the message...: I have a new computer (Dell XPS 8930) and have Windows 10 Pro. I did the update on the night of 06/13/19. The next day when I started up my computer it would crash after about two minutes. After a lengthy process of disabling programs through System Configuration and...