Windows 10: Windows 10 installation

Discus and support Windows 10 installation in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am going to fresh install my laptop. I downloaded windows 1903 using iso tool. I tested the iso i downloaded using mobalive and it was working. So i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by lauriemartinez06, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Windows 10 installation

I am going to fresh install my laptop. I downloaded windows 1903 using iso tool. I tested the iso i downloaded using mobalive and it was working. So i copied the iso in usb. But did not run test anyMore.

I formatted my OS during installation but received error 0x80070570. I checked my uefi bios and saw : fs0: efi/boot/microsoft in harddisk. I tried to re run the process many times and repair using command promt.

I cleaned my disk 0 using emergency disk. But the same. My emergency showed the same partition in "*" others: . I checked ti fix but received error unsupported partition

Then i rerun the installation , same error . So i clicked to repair in cmd. Selected my hard disk and there is a hidden partition of 100 mb. When I unhide it, it is labeled as system.

So how can i fix this efi system partition preventing my installation?

Please help!

:)

lauriemartinez06, Aug 7, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 7, 2019
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Aug 7, 2019
  4. CK011885 Win User

Windows 10 installation

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Aug 7, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 installation

1. Windows 10 installation - Similar Threads - installation

2. Microsoft Store cannot detect my hardware and I cannot install apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store cannot detect my hardware and I cannot install apps: I have this problem where Microsoft Store doesn't allow me to download apps that I need because it keeps saying this: [ATTACH] when literally it has 8GB of ram installed: [ATTACH] I'm not experiencing this issue on the Surface Pro 6 and I am betting this is a bug...
  3. windows 10 install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 install: I got given my old system computer from work I whiped it and put windows 10 pro on it using the product key but wanted to change it so I got a windows 7 install disc from ebay installed it and I liked windows 10 better so I tried reinstalling windows 10 and now it tells me my...
  4. Windows 10 install hard drive not detected

Windows 10 install hard drive not detected: My computer recently shut down, and when I tried to reboot it it took me to the "boot device not found" screen. I've been trying pretty much everything to reinstall windows 10, but nothing has worked, either the computer reboots or it gets as far into windows installation as...
  5. Windows 10 install: Booting from usb freezes

Windows 10 install: Booting from usb freezes: I cannot boot Windows from my bootable USB drive. I've tried multiple drives with no luck. I have tried disabling and enabling CSM and disabled fast boot but still can't get it. I keep getting to a screen with the windows logo and the loading dots but then everything freezes....
  6. "Printer Not Installed" Message when printing in Apps. Network Status confirmed. Test Page...

in Windows 10 Customization
    "Printer Not Installed" Message when printing in Apps. Network Status confirmed. Test Page...: Updated Windows with most receipt update. Printing is not an option within MS Applications, Notepad, or any other locally installed app. Only able to print from the Web. Please provide troubleshooting steps to remedy. I have spent 4 days with Microsoft Advisors,HP for...
  7. Windows 10 freezes while installing

Windows 10 freezes while installing: Since my old CPU was too slow for me, i decided to replace it with a new one and a new motherboard. (Intel I5 9600K and Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Elite) When I was installing Windows by an USB Stick on my before used 250GB SSD, the installation would be stuck at a few percent. I...
  8. BOSD after clean install of win 10 1903 (and new gpu)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BOSD after clean install of win 10 1903 (and new gpu): hello i keep having BOSD on win 10 1903 i have the .dmp file but i have no cleu wat is coursing tis error , before i installed new gpu (correct , safemode wiped all drivers and did frech install of nvidea driver) my system was stable and after installing gpu i kept...
  9. sfc /scannow found corrupt files after fresh win10 install

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    sfc /scannow found corrupt files after fresh win10 install: I started scan with admin priv. Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. For online repairs, details are included in the CBS log file located at windir\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For example C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CBS.log. For offline repairs,...
  10. Install Windows 10 on Old Computer

Install Windows 10 on Old Computer: I was just wondering why it says you can't install windows 10 to a older computer..I have a hp computer aug 31 2012...Wow 2012 but it still works great..So why does it say you shouldn't install windows 10 on a older computer? Thank you Alba [Original Title: Confused]...