Windows 10: Windows 10 installation

Discus and support Windows 10 installation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi dear My device came with an orginal win 8 and in 2016 I upgraded the system to win 10 . Yesterday when I am trying restor the system to a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by JAMALALAWAMY, Dec 22, 2019.

1. Windows 10 installation

Hi dear

My device came with an orginal win 8 and in 2016 I upgraded the system to win 10 .

Yesterday when I am trying restor the system to a specific point to solve some proplems and mistakenly I switched off the pc and then the sistem couldnt restart . I did all suggested solutions to repair it but I couldnot . I tried also system recovery but doesnot work.

I wondering how can I get win 10 on my pc and how to get it activated .

Thank you in advance.

:)

JAMALALAWAMY, Dec 22, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 22, 2019
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Dec 22, 2019
  4. CK011885 Win User

Windows 10 installation

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Dec 22, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 installation

1. Windows 10 installation - Similar Threads - installation

2. Windows basic display driver is keeps installing......

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows basic display driver is keeps installing......: [IMG][IMG][IMG]I have Intel display driver. I recently clean install windows 10. After that, default display driver is set to windows Microsoft basic display driver. So, I checked my Intel display driver in windows update and downloaded it and installed it. After,...
  3. store installation failure

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    store installation failure: i have tried to reset the store app but it doesn't work, i uninstalled and tried to install it back using power shellAdmin it gave me errors please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/store-installation-failure/7d183abd-811c-45ea-826c-8bdcdc2ccceb
  4. Activate FSX after new installation Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activate FSX after new installation Windows 10: Have purchased CDs for FSX Gold and XP. CD Key for Gold is ok Cannot install XP until Gold activated No one seems to welcome phone activation Wizard: This is installation ID 012431-656515-525904-216084-058256-184930-673830-469544-622410 Give it to the operator; Get...
  5. Fresh Install of Windows 10 Crashes and Won't Boot if Connected to Internet

Fresh Install of Windows 10 Crashes and Won't Boot if Connected to Internet: My computer has been offline for a while as I was waiting for a new replacement motherboard. If I connect the Ethernet during the windows install, it crashes before it's able to finish up completely. When I install with no internet, it finishes up fine and I am able to use...
  6. Clean installation of Windows 10 using installation media

Clean installation of Windows 10 using installation media: Greetings. I am attempting to do a clean install of Windows 10 using the instructions found at https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4000735/windows-10-reinstall . I was able to successfully create the installation media on a USB thumb drive. However, when I performed...
  7. Clean installed win 10 pro 1909. New Folder in ribbon, nothing happens

in Windows 10 Support
    Clean installed win 10 pro 1909. New Folder in ribbon, nothing happens: clean installed 1909. New Folder in explorer ribbon does nothing. Does not create new folder. It is not grayed out. Right click menu does not have New folder option either. Added the registry entry in HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Directory\Background\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\New...
  8. "There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later."

"There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later.": I'm on windows version 1511 and I'm trying to update it but it keeps saying it'll try again later because there were issues. Any help? I ran the troubleshooter and it said it fixed some stuff but it still fails....
  9. Get "Feature transfer error" 1603 Fatal error during installation, consult windows...

Get "Feature transfer error" 1603 Fatal error during installation, consult windows...: Had to replace my old laptop, so used zinstall to transfer all my old programs to the new laptop same model 3 years later. Most programs worked fine. Have a high end program from Tektronix for a USB spectrum analyzer that was missing some files. Tried uninstalling the TEK...
  10. My windows 10 failed to install some updates.

My windows 10 failed to install some updates.: Is there a way to do that now? My PC won't allow me to do it now. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-windows-10-failed-to-install-some-updates/48239757-e40f-45f9-a746-8adf0f0b140e

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 installation for windows phone