Windows 10: Windows 10 Installation

Discus and support Windows 10 Installation in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I bought a key for Windows 10 Pro, though, i haven't got my pc yet, my fear is that someone can steal my key, i know that i can redeem the key on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MrGraxyPlays, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Installation

I bought a key for Windows 10 Pro, though, i haven't got my pc yet, my fear is that someone can steal my key, i know that i can redeem the key on the microsoft account page, but if i do, when i install windows 10 and i go into trial mode, when i log in with my account, Windows 10 will recognize my redeemed key and activate it? Or waiting to insert the key directly into the pc is better?

submitted by /u/MrGraxyPlays
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/MrGraxyPlays, Jan 14, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 14, 2020
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Jan 14, 2020
  4. CK011885 Win User

Windows 10 Installation

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Jan 14, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Installation

1. Windows 10 Installation - Similar Threads - Installation

2. Media Creation Tool - Unable to instal ISO on USB, not enough disk space

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Media Creation Tool - Unable to instal ISO on USB, not enough disk space: Hi, i've been trying to use the windows 10 media creation tool to download the windows 10 installation media to a USB with 14gb of memory. I keep being told my the media creation tool that i need 8gb of space on my local disk and it doesnt give me the option to install it...
  3. Cloning a Windows 10 installation USB media

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cloning a Windows 10 installation USB media: Question for all you Windows 10 vets, I have made a Windows 10 installation USB media and I need to clone the USB to 5 more USB keys. This is so I can update 6 PC at one time from Windows 7 Pro to Windows 10 Pro. I am using StarTech Standalone 1:5 USB Flash Drive Duplicator...
  4. installing windows 10 to replace windows 8.1

installing windows 10 to replace windows 8.1: Hi I am getting the following message screen shot below when trying to install Windows 10 on PC running Windows 8.1. However, I do not see this program in the program list. I already removed VMware using its installation/uninstall wizard. Appreciate if someone could provide...
  5. Windows install

Windows install: So i built a new pc two days ago and i have a problem with installing windows. So after the part when you have to select which disk you want install windows into there is a motherboard manufacture logo in my case ASUS and spinning dots and the backround is black. After few...
  6. Windows 10 pro fails to install update !

Windows 10 pro fails to install update !: Hi CharlesKeisler ! Windows cannot install the update. It says, “Your version of Windows has reached end of service. We recommend you update to the most recent version of Windows 10 to get the latest features and security improvements” . I don't understand what it means....
  7. How to remove this virus - AwCleaner installs a virus unwaden.A!ml

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to remove this virus - AwCleaner installs a virus unwaden.A!ml: My computer has been infected with a virus "unwaden.A!ml" and can't delete it. I've quarantined this three times! It's linked to AwCleaner from Mozilla Firefox - which I never open. I use Chrome. Threat detected: Program:Win32/Unwaders.A!ml Alert level: Severe Date:...
  8. windows 10 pc problems after recent install of v. 1909

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    windows 10 pc problems after recent install of v. 1909: All desktop and taskbar icons appear/disappear at random. Two nested address bars appear instead of only 1 IE11 address bar. In Task Manager app lists it seems most are disabled, suspended, not allowed or stopped. is this normal? I suspect that aspects of Chrome browser...
  9. installation

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    installation: Hi. How do I install from zip files? I am trying to install virtual synthesisers but I don't know how to proceed after downloading. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/installation/117d2cca-02a2-46c2-8f55-7a83124fa985
  10. interruped installation of November Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    interruped installation of November Windows 10: I have had continued problems with my PC requiring me to purchase a replacement. I think I know what is wrong with the old one but not how to fix. During the November update I thought it was hung up and restarted the PC. It worked for a while giving me a screen that I...