Windows 10: Windows 10 Installation

Discus and support Windows 10 Installation in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I bought a key for Windows 10 Pro, though, i haven't got my pc yet, my fear is that someone can steal my key, i know that i can redeem the key on the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/MrGraxyPlays, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Installation

I bought a key for Windows 10 Pro, though, i haven't got my pc yet, my fear is that someone can steal my key, i know that i can redeem the key on the microsoft account page, but if i do, when i install windows 10 and i go into trial mode, when i log in with my account, Windows 10 will recognize my redeemed key and activate it? Or waiting to insert the key directly into the pc is better?

submitted by /u/MrGraxyPlays
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/MrGraxyPlays, Jan 14, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 14, 2020
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Jan 14, 2020
  4. CK011885 Win User

Windows 10 Installation

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Jan 14, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Installation

1. Windows 10 Installation - Similar Threads - Installation

2. Windows 10 Nov19 installation stuck at 16% 2nd step

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Nov19 installation stuck at 16% 2nd step: Dear all, I'm looking for your kind help in installing my windows 10 Nov 19 update from scratch. My computer is a notebook Acer Aspire S7 bought around 2014 with 256 SSD disk, cpu and gpi on-board from Intel and 4gb ram. The reason why I decided to move for a fresh...
  3. Unable to Install Windows 10 Pro

Unable to Install Windows 10 Pro: Good Morning, I have already been through the forum trying to find a solution, carrying out instructions described on the forum. However I have had no luck with fixing the following issue. I am trying to install windows 10 on a Windows 7 Machine, and each time it prompts an...
  4. MSI and Click-to-run installations

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    MSI and Click-to-run installations: So, I have been assisting a Client with a a Project 2016 install. - They currently have O365 as per company licensing and Visio 2013 standard. - I have installed the Project Standard 2016 via the deployment. - Windows 10 - They have a Standard VL license (MAK) which they...
  5. Configuring RAID in BIOS for clean Windows 10 installation.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Configuring RAID in BIOS for clean Windows 10 installation.: Hi everyone! I want to do a clean installation of Windows 10 Pro x64 (UEFI mode) on a newly assembled PC. The only connected drive (boot drive (C:)) is the Samsung 970 PRO NVMe SSD-512GB. I will connect the SSD Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe-1TB as a data drive (D:) after the OS...
  6. Upgrade download and install from Windows 7 to Windows 10.

Upgrade download and install from Windows 7 to Windows 10.: I am not able to upgrade download and install from Windows 7 to Windows 10. I got message " Ox8007001f-Ox20006. I tried after disabling anti virus but did not succeed. May I seek assistance....
  7. Newly installed Windows 10 won't let me transfer over license.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Newly installed Windows 10 won't let me transfer over license.: Hello, I have a non-OEM version of Windows 10 Home upgraded from a non-OEM version of Windows 7 Home during the free upgrade period. Recently I built a new PC with new motherboard and everything. I did a clean install of Windows 10 Home on it. I read that people who got...
  8. Not able to install MySQL in Microsoft Surface Pro x

Not able to install MySQL in Microsoft Surface Pro x: Hi , I am new to technology. I tried to install My SQL in Microsoft Surface Pro x.MYSQL server is missing. If anybody installed MYSQL in Surface Pro .Please help me to install. Thanks [ATTACH]...
  9. Windows 10 clean installation Windows Cannot install Required Files. Error code: 0x8007025D...

Windows 10 clean installation Windows Cannot install Required Files. Error code: 0x8007025D...: If your trying to do a Clean Windows installation Via USB And You cannot Get passed "expanding Windows Files" Part of the installation You Might have A bad Windows boot ISD ISO. To get a clean working ISO on to ur USB Make sure Your Factory Reset The USB To FAT32, And is...
  10. Windows 10 clean installation) Windows Cannot install Required Files. Error code:...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 clean installation) Windows Cannot install Required Files. Error code:...: If your trying to do a Clean Windows installation Via USB And You cannot Get passed "expanding Windows Files" Part of the installation You Might have A bad Windows boot (ISD ISO). To get a clean working ISO on to ur USB Make sure Your Factory Reset The USB To FAT32, And is...