Windows 10: Windows 10 Installation

Discus and support Windows 10 Installation in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Good evening all. I purchased a new Lenovo Yoga Chromebook and bundle from Best Buy. Windows 10 was part of the bundle. I loaded as email... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by FosterHicks, Mar 27, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Installation

Good evening all.

I purchased a new Lenovo Yoga Chromebook and bundle from Best Buy. Windows 10 was part of the bundle. I loaded as email instructions dictated but do not see it on my laptop anywhere. Obviously I missed a step somewhere.

I had a product key that loaded successfully but is now expired. I also tried to load from my Microsoft account but it keeps taking me back to the account key entry window. I am not very computer savvy and would appreciate any guidance.

:)

FosterHicks, Mar 27, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 27, 2020
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Mar 27, 2020
  4. CK011885 Win User

Windows 10 Installation

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Mar 27, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Installation

1. Windows 10 Installation - Similar Threads - Installation

2. Update keep showing in Windows update after downloading and installing....

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Update keep showing in Windows update after downloading and installing....: Help me out I'm using 2004 version and a update was preinstalled but it keep showing in windows update despite already installed .... submitted by /u/karan689 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gwi7qs/update_keep_showing_in_windows_update_after/
  3. Unable to boot from the USB installation media to do a clean installation of windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to boot from the USB installation media to do a clean installation of windows 10: Hello, I have a lenovo Ideopad 320 and I created an installation media to do a clean installation of windows 10. I cannot get my laptop to boot from the USB, is there any keys I have to press when I turn the power on? I need help as soon as possible please. We need to...
  4. Install Nvidia driver from USB with cmd

Install Nvidia driver from USB with cmd: Greetings everyone. My windows won't boot as of lately, thanks to dxgkrnl.sys As much as I have found put that could be caused by a corrupt Nvidia driver. Now I get a blue screen when I want to boot. Now the question is how can I install the driver from my usb stick onto my...
  5. May 2020 There were some problems installing updates. How do I fix this?

May 2020 There were some problems installing updates. How do I fix this?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/gisd9gjusdig [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gwae4l/may_2020_there_were_some_problems_installing/
  6. Windows Update fails on new install with error 0x800705b4

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update fails on new install with error 0x800705b4: I was having problems with my computer, an I7 processor, 16 gb ram and a Gigabyte mobo. The 500gb drive was failing and when I copied the data over to a new SSD, I received multiple blue screens, like what was happening with the old hard drive. Bad data in, bad data out. I...
  7. my game won't install.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my game won't install.: Game starts to install. Then I get a crash report and then "exception access violation". I have tried turning off anti virus and have also deleted and reinstalled the game....
  8. Start Menu, Search Box no longer work after 9PB1PFTHHM15-Microsoft.UI.xaml.2.4 installed

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start Menu, Search Box no longer work after 9PB1PFTHHM15-Microsoft.UI.xaml.2.4 installed: on 6/3/20 at 9:12:20 pm per entry in event viewer>windows logs>system, Windows Update Client source, Windows Update Agent task category, Windows update started downloading an update. At 9:13:19 pm, Windows started installing the update. At 9:13:30 pm, "Installation...
  9. How do I install Xender in my PC

How do I install Xender in my PC: Why can't I install Xender or any other app on my latest updated Windows 10 lappy? I tried with my Windows account as well as in store, although Xender web is working, but I want that app in my lappy. Any suggestions on how to work out with that? submitted by...
  10. removing ubuntu and re-installing windows 10

removing ubuntu and re-installing windows 10: I tried to get ubuntu to work on this hp laptop but the wifi adapter is not compatible and I can't get it to work, so I'm trading laptops with my dad so I can have a proper ubuntu installation and have to re-install windows 10, but I'm having a lot of trouble. so far... I...