Windows 10: Windows 10 installation

Discus and support Windows 10 installation in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi Guys,I ordered a copy of Windows 10 and I got a CD of Win 10. But i need to install this to a Laptop without a DVD drive. And at the moment I do not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by cpwwin, Aug 2, 2021.

1. cpwwin Win User

Windows 10 installation

Hi Guys,I ordered a copy of Windows 10 and I got a CD of Win 10. But i need to install this to a Laptop without a DVD drive. And at the moment I do not have access to a one.How can install this windows 10. I have access to full running windows computer. So is it possible to download a ISO file and some how use the key in the CD?Your help is highly appreciatedThank you Best Regards

:)

cpwwin, Aug 2, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 2, 2021
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Aug 2, 2021
  4. CK011885 Win User

Windows 10 installation

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Aug 2, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 installation

1. Windows 10 installation - Similar Threads - installation

2. Black Screen & Crashing After Installing New GPU/PSU

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black Screen & Crashing After Installing New GPU/PSU: Hello, I've been dealing with this issue for the last 2 months. My previous NVIDIA 3070 with 650w PSU had no issues. I installed a new NVIDIA 3080ti with EVGA 850w PSU. While gaming on 1 monitor and having my 2nd monitor on, after some time both screens will go black, I will...
  3. Windows games installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows games installation: So, just today I got Spider Man 3 for my Dell pc. It has a working disk drive and everything, and the game installed just fine. But whenever I try to run the game, I get a loading icon for a few seconds, then nothing happens. I troubleshooted with the compatibility options...
  4. Can't install KB5005565 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't install KB5005565 update: Hello,I'm running Windows 10, version 21H1 on a PC Desktop. I never had a problem installing updates until now. Now when I try installing Update KB5005565, it says it installed 100%, then gives me an error "Some update files are missing or have problems. We'll try to download...
  5. Install Windows 10 OEM on new SSD

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Install Windows 10 OEM on new SSD: Hello, So I'm going to upgrade my laptop's HDD to an SSD. I would like to install Windows 10 on the new SSD but keep the HDD as an external hard drive. Can I just do a clean install of Windows 10 on the SDD and use the OEM license without having it previously unistalled on...
  6. weird bug= when installing language packs as the same user on different machines

in Windows 10 Customization
    weird bug= when installing language packs as the same user on different machines: Hi, I use letters when designing patterns for my work with images.I have lots of language packs on my old laptop and now when I got a new one the language packs have on my old is greyed out and I can´t install them on my new one! I´m of course logged in on my same Microsoft...
  7. Win 10 clean install on SSD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 clean install on SSD: I’m trying to install Win 10 Pro on a new SSD. I’m using a bootable USB created with the latest Rufus utility. I’ve gotten to several places in the install screen the everything goes black. So far, as far as the windows repair facility then stalled because it says I’m not an...
  8. Microsoft Defender Detects PUA:Win32/CoinMiner in the Norton Installer file

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft Defender Detects PUA:Win32/CoinMiner in the Norton Installer file: Hi AllI got a threat warning by microsoft defender saying that "PUA:Win32/CoinMiner" was detected. I was downloading norton security when this happened. I had just factory reset this computer and logged onto it a day ago I factory reset it a couple of days back and signed...
  9. ERROR! nvlddmkm.sys page_fault_in_nonpaged_area while installation of Nvidia Drivers

ERROR! nvlddmkm.sys page_fault_in_nonpaged_area while installation of Nvidia Drivers: Hello! Let me share my story and maybe somebody will help me. My computer is an Asus zeenbook, I bought it 3 years ago and It never gave me a problem. It has a dedicated GPU Nvidia 1050.I was working with my computer and suddenly showed a blue screen with the error:...
  10. Windows 10 interrumped installation. I can't do anything...

Windows 10 interrumped installation. I can't do anything...: Hello! Let me share my story and maybe somebody will help me. My computer is an Asus zeenbook, I bought it 3 years ago and never gave me a problem. I has a dedicated GPU Nvidia 1050.I was working with my computer and suddenly showed a blue screen with the error:...