Windows 10: Windows 10 installation

Discus and support Windows 10 installation in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi Guys,I ordered a copy of Windows 10 and I got a CD of Win 10. But i need to install this to a Laptop without a DVD drive. And at the moment I do not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by cpwwin, Aug 2, 2021.

1. cpwwin Win User

Windows 10 installation

Hi Guys,I ordered a copy of Windows 10 and I got a CD of Win 10. But i need to install this to a Laptop without a DVD drive. And at the moment I do not have access to a one.How can install this windows 10. I have access to full running windows computer. So is it possible to download a ISO file and some how use the key in the CD?Your help is highly appreciatedThank you Best Regards

:)

cpwwin, Aug 2, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 2, 2021
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Aug 2, 2021
  4. CK011885 Win User

Windows 10 installation

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Aug 2, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 installation

1. Windows 10 installation - Similar Threads - installation

2. The Microsoft Store stop to detect correctly programs was installed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The Microsoft Store stop to detect correctly programs was installed: I understand that the Microsoft Store still in developing but lack some weeks to the Windows 11 release and this problem aren't resolved, the problem happen when the program already is installed on the Microsoft Store, and it's buggy, and it requires installing again, but...
  3. Visual Studio Code Installation.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Visual Studio Code Installation.: How can I fully install Visual Studio Code in another driveD: rather than Windows driveC:? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/visual-studio-code-installation/0fcf3842-4aaf-433a-afaa-223a08e09845
  4. Windows 10 installation on PC with BIOS supporting only FAT32 USB sticks

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 installation on PC with BIOS supporting only FAT32 USB sticks: Hi,my laptop failed to boot error code 0xc000000d, no recovery media, so I tried several ways to reinstall Windows 10 image from USB.The BIOS of my laptop ASUS X53S seems to support only boot from FAT32 devices and not NTFS.Since the file in the Windows 10 installer is larger...
  5. Windows 10 installation freezes after Windows logo disappears and before the language...

Windows 10 installation freezes after Windows logo disappears and before the language...: Hi there,some history: I had a PC crash that lead to a non booting Windows. I made a ddrescue of the disc zero reading errors, all partitions ok, all files there. So: The operating system being not bootable, I wanted to start a repair session to apply chkdisk, fixboot via...
  6. Windows 10 wont install. 0x80300024. I've tried everything.

Windows 10 wont install. 0x80300024. I've tried everything.: HELP!I'm in a bit of a panic at the moment. Some context: I was running windows update on my PC and the updates kept failing to install. So I attempted to update my drivers which went okay. Then I tried updates again and I got a BSOD CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED yes I did check they...
  7. Realtek Audio already installed but still no sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    Realtek Audio already installed but still no sound: Hello there.I just want to know how do you solve this damn sound thing? I did everything I could, as you can see Realtek Audio Manager is already installed.And it's still not working. I did the Fresh Start option but it didn't fix the problem.So what am I gonna do now? It...
  8. KB5004331 hangs at 11% installation with 0x800706be error code.

KB5004331 hangs at 11% installation with 0x800706be error code.: KB5004331 hangs at 11% installation with 0x800706be error code.After trying repeatedly to install updates, to troubleshoot, and to fix things, I just resorted to re-installing Windows 10 keeping apps and settings in what I had hoped would be a final blow to this issue - but...
  9. Adobe XD says installed fonts are still missing. fonts working on macs but not windows device

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Adobe XD says installed fonts are still missing. fonts working on macs but not windows device: HiI’m having an issue with an application on my windows device.4 people on my team use Macs and one uses a window laptop.We’ve all installed the same font package on our machines.But when we share an adobe xd document between us, the windows user’s XD document says the fonts...
  10. Cannot install Windows 10 from USB- literally tried everything

Cannot install Windows 10 from USB- literally tried everything: So I had an HDD crash. Got a new SSD. Cannot install from USB using windows media creation tool or an iso with Ruffus. Boots to USB, Windows logo there, then weird blue scratch lines and reboots. Never installs. Tried multiple USB sticks and multiple downloads so it's not...