Windows 10: windows 10 installation

Discus and support windows 10 installation in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am trying to install windows 10 after getting a new motherboard and CPU but while the installation is happening my pc keeps restarting.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Ali Kmaiha, Jun 23, 2022 at 3:02 PM.

1. windows 10 installation

I am trying to install windows 10 after getting a new motherboard and CPU but while the installation is happening my pc keeps restarting.

:)

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jun 23, 2022 at 3:07 PM
  3. Delta6326 Win User
  4. CK011885 Win User

windows 10 installation

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

Thema:

windows 10 installation

1. windows 10 installation - Similar Threads - installation

2. Can't install KB5014668

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install KB5014668: I've been running Windows 11 since Nov 2021. This is the first update failure I've encountered. I was trying to install KB5014668. It stopped at 25% install and showed error 0x80000ffff. I ran troubleshooter multiple times to no avail. Upon a restart, it showed installing an...
  3. Can't install KB5014668

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't install KB5014668: I've been running Windows 11 since Nov 2021. This is the first update failure I've encountered. I was trying to install KB5014668. It stopped at 25% install and showed error 0x80000ffff. I ran troubleshooter multiple times to no avail. Upon a restart, it showed installing an...
  4. Windows 7 machine boots to Windows 10 Install in error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 7 machine boots to Windows 10 Install in error: I want to keep my machine as Windows 7 but when I turn it on, it boots to the Windows 10 Install screen shown in the attached image. Is there a way for me to retain Windows 7 or is it too late? How do I revert to Windows 7? If I'm forced to go to Windows 10, I'm not sure my...
  5. Windows 7 machine boots to Windows 10 Install in error

Windows 7 machine boots to Windows 10 Install in error: I want to keep my machine as Windows 7 but when I turn it on, it boots to the Windows 10 Install screen shown in the attached image. Is there a way for me to retain Windows 7 or is it too late? How do I revert to Windows 7? If I'm forced to go to Windows 10, I'm not sure my...
  6. when I try to open an installer on file explorer it take a long time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when I try to open an installer on file explorer it take a long time: when I factory reset my laptop, it started having this problem. I have restarted it and factory reset it again. It would take long to install my browser and other stuff I use on a daily basis. When the program opens it has no problem at all. The following stuff under i have...
  7. when I try to open an installer on file explorer it take a long time

when I try to open an installer on file explorer it take a long time: when I factory reset my laptop, it started having this problem. I have restarted it and factory reset it again. It would take long to install my browser and other stuff I use on a daily basis. When the program opens it has no problem at all. The following stuff under i have...
  8. Should i erase and format my disk before installing Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Should i erase and format my disk before installing Windows 10?: Hi. I used another OS, but i decided to install Windows 10. Before i installed Windows, i used DBAN's Quick Erase option to remove the information from the previous OS. Did i do a good thing? Should the HDD be erased, so Windows can be installed in a clean environment, or is...
  9. Should i erase and format my disk before installing Windows 10?

Should i erase and format my disk before installing Windows 10?: Hi. I used another OS, but i decided to install Windows 10. Before i installed Windows, i used DBAN's Quick Erase option to remove the information from the previous OS. Did i do a good thing? Should the HDD be erased, so Windows can be installed in a clean environment, or is...
  10. Should i erase and format my disk before installing Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade