Windows 10: Windows 10 installed not activated

Discus and support Windows 10 installed not activated in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi everyone, Im having an issue on my PC that we brought a couple of weeks ago from a friend. since windows 7 is no longer working properly i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ArielAraneta, Jan 23, 2020.

1. Windows 10 installed not activated

Hi everyone, Im having an issue on my PC that we brought a couple of weeks ago from a friend. since windows 7 is no longer working properly i downloaded the windows 10 Enterprise to upgrade it. but somehow im having a difficulties activating it since i have installed this through Volume Media. Right now im in a windows 10 enterprise but the product key that i have along with it is not working, can somebody please help me activate this in a proper way? I have already tried multiple times with some help from youtube tutorials but cant manage to activate it until now. Thank you and waiting for somebody to help me with my issues.

:)

ArielAraneta, Jan 23, 2020

2. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Jan 23, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 23, 2020
  4. 95Viper Win User

Windows 10 installed not activated

Windows 10 Activation (Insider)

How long did you wait for activation?
    When I re-installed with a fresh install... it took a few hours to sync and activate.
    However, it did, finally, activate.

95Viper, Jan 23, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 installed not activated

1. Windows 10 installed not activated - Similar Threads - installed activated

2. Unable to Activate Windows 11 after OS Re-install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to Activate Windows 11 after OS Re-install: Howdy everyone!I recently had a lot of trouble with Windows updates not completing and several applications that were consistently crashing. Things reached a point where I wanted to reset the OS. I figured resetting the OS would solve the problem; however, it would not let me...
  3. Unable to Activate Windows 11 after OS Re-install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Unable to Activate Windows 11 after OS Re-install: Howdy everyone!I recently had a lot of trouble with Windows updates not completing and several applications that were consistently crashing. Things reached a point where I wanted to reset the OS. I figured resetting the OS would solve the problem; however, it would not let me...
  4. I cannot activate Windows 10 Pro on a new PC with Windows installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot activate Windows 10 Pro on a new PC with Windows installed: I have just migrated my system drive from a PC with Windows 10 Pro to another PC with Windows 10 Pro already installed. The migration did not migrate Windows but all the rest of C: A key finder has identified 2 Win 10 product keys but I have no way of inputting either of...
  5. I cannot activate Windows 10 Pro on a new PC with Windows installed

I cannot activate Windows 10 Pro on a new PC with Windows installed: I have just migrated my system drive from a PC with Windows 10 Pro to another PC with Windows 10 Pro already installed. The migration did not migrate Windows but all the rest of C: A key finder has identified 2 Win 10 product keys but I have no way of inputting either of...
  6. I cannot activate Windows 10 Pro on a new PC with Windows installed

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  7. Can I install Windows 11 pro onto a laptop not yet activated?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I install Windows 11 pro onto a laptop not yet activated?: My son received a laptop and while he was setting it up he had gotten an error message saying that the key code had already been used. Now I am wanting to buy a program so that he is able to use the laptop. Not actually sure where to start. Any suggestions?...
  8. Can I install Windows 11 pro onto a laptop not yet activated?

Can I install Windows 11 pro onto a laptop not yet activated?: My son received a laptop and while he was setting it up he had gotten an error message saying that the key code had already been used. Now I am wanting to buy a program so that he is able to use the laptop. Not actually sure where to start. Any suggestions?...
  9. I have installed and activated MSFS x had some problems and tried to re install and now I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have installed and activated MSFS x had some problems and tried to re install and now I...: I installed MSFS X and activated it . I had some problems and uninstalled and re installed thew problem and the game would run for 30 min then I am told that I have to activate but does not give me any way to do it....
  10. I have installed and activated MSFS x had some problems and tried to re install and now I...

I have installed and activated MSFS x had some problems and tried to re install and now I...: I installed MSFS X and activated it . I had some problems and uninstalled and re installed thew problem and the game would run for 30 min then I am told that I have to activate but does not give me any way to do it....