Windows 10: Windows 10 installed on iMac error process1_initialization_failed

Discus and support Windows 10 installed on iMac error process1_initialization_failed in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; So, I tried installing W10 1607 ISO on my iMac, and received the error below. This error happens right after the windows logo loading: [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by rKul17, Sep 20, 2020.

1. rKul17 Win User

Windows 10 installed on iMac error process1_initialization_failed

So, I tried installing W10 1607 ISO on my iMac, and received the error below. This error happens right after the windows logo loading:

Windows 10 installed on iMac error process1_initialization_failed 32915b69-9d75-4589-a25f-e00ebd824e5f?upload=true.jpg

:)

rKul17, Sep 20, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 20, 2020
  3. process1_initialization_failed windows 10 pro

Hi,

In most cases, the blue screen error PROCESS1_INITIALIZATION_FAILED occurs after an incorrect installation of a new software, or it could be due to a faulty hardware. However, since you mentioned that there's no recent changes made on your computer, then
    there are many factors that we need to consider. Some of the factors could be due to corrupted device drivers, or damaged system files. Now, since you already performed several troubleshooting steps, and the restore points have failed, then we suggest that
    you perform a Windows repair using the Windows media creation tool. Pleas refer to this article:

Recovery options in Windows 10

Once you're in the article, kindly proceed this option: Use installation media to restore or reset your PC.

Let us know the outcome.

Marque Lor, Sep 20, 2020
  4. DorG_182 Win User

process1_initialization_failed windows 10

I'm trying to boot my computer to the Windows 10 installation on my SSD, but when I turn on the computer it tries to boot but lands on process1_initialization_failed every time. I tried to boot into safe mode, tried to run Startup Recovery, both of those
    options didn't work.

Any suggestions? Thanks.

PS I have a second OS (Ubuntu Linux) on another partition on the SSD, so I can access still everything

DorG_182, Sep 20, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 installed on iMac error process1_initialization_failed - Similar Threads - installed iMac error

2. PROCESS1_INITIALIZATION_FAILED

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PROCESS1_INITIALIZATION_FAILED: Hi yesterday i shutted my hp laptop with shutdown and update and then after that i slept , and then when i woked up the your device ran into a problem keeps on loop I can't even go to desktop i can just go to this restart or advance options and it said on device ran into a...
  3. PROCESS1_INITIALIZATION_FAILES

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PROCESS1_INITIALIZATION_FAILES: Hi yesterday i shutted my hp laptop with shutdown and update and then after that i slept , and then when i woked up the your device ran into a problem keeps on loop I can't even go to desktop i can just go to this restart or advance options and it said on device ran into a...
  4. Installing Windows 10 on an imac - problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Installing Windows 10 on an imac - problem: HelloI have a late 2015 iMac 27 inch which has always had windows 10 on it for a few years now without any issues. However a month back I started getting a few minor error messages on Windows, so I decided to remove windows as well as the mac OS NOT IN BOOTCAMP! and I began a...
  5. Installing Windows 10 on an imac - problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Installing Windows 10 on an imac - problem: HelloI have a late 2015 iMac 27 inch which has always had windows 10 on it for a few years now without any issues. However a month back I started getting a few minor error messages on Windows, so I decided to remove windows as well as the mac OS NOT IN BOOTCAMP! and I began a...
  6. Installing Windows 10 on an imac - problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Installation Windows 10 on imac

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Installation Windows 10 on imac: I have installes Boot camp Windos 10 on my iMac. I have already done all the settings. I want unlock my lock screen, but i cannot do since my mouse or keyboard don't show up. I have a wirelss/bluetooth mouse and keyboard....
  8. Installing Windows 10 on iMac 2020

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installing Windows 10 on iMac 2020: I want to install Windows10 on my new iMac but am a little unsure about the procedure. I will use the Boot Camp utility to make the partition and format the drive, then the instructions inform me that it will restart to the Windows installer. How do I download Windows 10?...
  9. windows 10 install for an iMac desktop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows 10 install for an iMac desktop: my old hp computer stopped working and I cannot transfer my windows 10 system to my new iMac 10 . cannot find my install device for windows 10 how can I get a new one?...
  10. Startup error: process1_initialization_failed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Startup error: process1_initialization_failed: Hello, When booting to Windows, while in the loading screen of Windows, a BSOD appears. The error is: PROCESS1_INITIALIZATION_FAILED. I search the internet, and this is what I tried: *Removed the bootcat.cache file *Cope the bootcat.cache file from an other computer...