Windows 10: windows 10 installed update and my computer won't work.

Discus and support windows 10 installed update and my computer won't work. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; let my computer turn and do the things and i can sign in but windows then goes to a black background and the bottom bar just keep going in and out and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by MikeH9933, Oct 17, 2018.

1. MikeH9933 Win User

windows 10 installed update and my computer won't work.

let my computer turn and do the things and i can sign in but windows then goes to a black background and the bottom bar just keep going in and out and loading the explore file is having problems and it can't find my desktop file. the update removed or moved and it can't find it. it is also using all my CPU when it does it and that should not be happening. any suggestion why this is happening to my computer after the new update and i have done a recovery and that was the last point.

:)

MikeH9933, Oct 17, 2018
  2. chispy Win User

Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, Oct 17, 2018
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. KTR
    ktr Win User

Windows updates won't install!

I had the same problem when i repaired my O/S, i forgot the steps on how to fixed it, but it is in the microsoft support forum.

You have to reinstall the windows updater, then restart the updating service.

edit: Found it...http://support.microsoft.com/kb/943144

Thema:

1. windows 10 installed update and my computer won't work. - Similar Threads - installed update computer

2. Windows 10 won't install to my computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 won't install to my computer: I'm trying to install Windows 10 and it won't work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-wont-install-to-my-computer/a3062671-183e-49e1-9d9b-8badc320f3ac
  3. Speakers won't work on my Computer Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Speakers won't work on my Computer Windows 10: The speakers connect to my computer through an aux port on the front of the computer. When I plug my speakers into my computer, it won't show up underneath playback devices. I've already check marked show disabled/disconnected devices, uninstalled my audio drivers and hit...
  4. Speakers won't work on my Computer Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Speakers won't work on my Computer Windows 10: The speakers connect to my computer through an aux port on the front of the computer. When I plug my speakers into my computer, it won't show up underneath playback devices. I've already check marked show disabled/disconnected devices, uninstalled my audio drivers and hit...
  5. Speakers won't work on my Computer Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. My audio won't work after installing windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My audio won't work after installing windows 10 update: My computer was working great until I installed the windows 10 update, now my audio won't work. When I follow the steps listed online- device manager- sounds, video, and game controllers- IDT High Sound Definition Audio- Update Driver-it says "we found drivers for your device...
  7. Computer won't install updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Computer won't install updates: Good Afternoon, I'm trying to install Microsoft Edge. When I click on "install" it says first check for updates. When I click on that in the security settings it just keeps running saying "checking for updates." Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks 157438
  8. Computer won't install updates

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer won't install updates: Good Afternoon, I'm trying to install Microsoft Edge. When I click on "install" it says first check for updates. When I click on that in the security settings it just keeps running saying "checking for updates." Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks 157438
  9. Windows 10 won't be installed on my desktop computer

Windows 10 won't be installed on my desktop computer: Hello! I have attempted to upgrade my computer about six times, Windows 10 won't be installed anyway. I will have to BUY a new one in order to get Windows 10, but already paid $150 for the upgrade. How do I get a refund? It's been only two days after the purchase. Thanks...
  10. My Windows 10 Update won't install

My Windows 10 Update won't install: For a while now I would try to update my Windows 10 to the latest version but will always fail for some reason. It will finish installing all the updates and ask for a restart. After the restart I would get a notification telling me windows did not install properly and start...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows install failed and now my computer wont turn on