Windows 10: Windows 10 Installed Update Extended Fields Won't Display in "Details" View

Discus and support Windows 10 Installed Update Extended Fields Won't Display in "Details" View in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have two CPUs running Windows 10 Pro with all of the latest updates. The Envy CPU won't display the extended fields under Control Panel> Programs>... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by keithSS, Apr 15, 2021.

1. keithSS Win User

Windows 10 Installed Update Extended Fields Won't Display in "Details" View

I have two CPUs running Windows 10 Pro with all of the latest updates. The Envy CPU won't display the extended fields under Control Panel> Programs> Programs and Features> Installed Updates, but the 8930 will see below images. How do I get the Envy to show the extended fields?

Windows 10 Installed Update Extended Fields Won't Display in "Details" View 6a34da92-2b0a-4b7e-9e91-e66336317514?upload=true.jpg Windows 10 Installed Update Extended Fields Won't Display in "Details" View f371fbdb-3f66-49ab-b1f7-aefa27f1989e?upload=true.jpg

:)

keithSS, Apr 15, 2021
  2. Rose Cal Win User

extended display windows 10

Hi Marg,

It is possible that your extended display was not detected after an update due to having incompatible display drivers. To efficiently assist you, we'd like to gather more information:

• Which build and version of Windows 10 are you using?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • Could you tell us what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We're looking forward to your response.

Rose Cal, Apr 15, 2021
  3. KTR
    ktr Win User
    Windows updates won't install!

I had the same problem when i repaired my O/S, i forgot the steps on how to fixed it, but it is in the microsoft support forum.

You have to reinstall the windows updater, then restart the updating service.

edit: Found it...http://support.microsoft.com/kb/943144

4. Rose Cal Win User

extended display windows 10

Thank you for the details you've provided. To troubleshoot your issue, we recommend that you follow these steps on how to roll back your display driver:

• Start Device Manager. To do this, press and hold (or right-click) the lower-left corner of the desktop, and then select Device Manager.
    • Locate and right-click the device that has the problem driver installed, and then select Properties.
    • Select the Driver tab, and then select Roll Back Driver.

You can also download and run the troubleshooter to hide updates by clicking on this
    link.

If you wish to uninstall an update, we suggest that you follow the steps in this

article
    . Expand the section How do I remove an installed update?
    and choose To remove an update in Windows 10 which is your current version of Windows.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Apr 15, 2021
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Installed Update Extended Fields Won't Display in "Details" View - Similar Threads - Installed Update Extended

2. Extended Display won't open programs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Extended Display won't open programs: Running Windows 10 19044.2006 with two monitors and have display set to extended display. For some programs, bluestacks, download manager, and DazCentral, I've noticed won't load all the way or will go into a "not responding" state and will never open when the program...
  3. Extended Display won't open programs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Extended Display won't open programs: Running Windows 10 19044.2006 with two monitors and have display set to extended display. For some programs, bluestacks, download manager, and DazCentral, I've noticed won't load all the way or will go into a "not responding" state and will never open when the program...
  4. Extended Display won't open programs

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Add details to files in the detail view

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Add details to files in the detail view: Hello. I have a folder, "Invoices," that has a few different file types in it. The files are invoices that I get from vendors, normally as email attachments. I have over 100 vendors and I get the invoices as PDF's, Excel, or Word. I drag and drop the email attachment to...
  6. Windows Explorer Properties/Details: Field is truncated - how to view

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows Explorer Properties/Details: Field is truncated - how to view: I'm trying to view the software version that was used to process a photo. In Windows Explorer, I've opened the Properties panel and gone to the Details tab. Unfortunately, the data in the field I need ("Program name") is too long, so it is cutoff. I need to see all of it....
  7. Extended Display Won't work after windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Extended Display Won't work after windows update: Good morning. Extended Display Won't work after windows update. It happened twice already when I update my pc. The first time it happened, I restored my pc using the "restore point" then extended displays worked again. Now is the second time. I might be forced to...
  8. Windows 10 will extend display but won't duplicate

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 will extend display but won't duplicate: Trying top duplicate screen to Vizio TV through a HDMI cable. It will perform 2 of the 4 options properlydisplay to Laptop Only, display to TV only, extend the display between both, duplicate display on both Results of each: 1. Display to Laptop ONLY: Works fine 2. Display...
  9. View Detailed Display Information in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    View Detailed Display Information in Windows 10: How to: View Detailed Display Information in Windows 10 How to View Detailed Display Information in Windows 10 Starting with Windows 10 build 17063, you can now view detailed information about your display(s). Most of the information should be self-explanatory, but...
  10. View User Account Details in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    View User Account Details in Windows 10: How to: View User Account Details in Windows 10 How to View Full Details of All User Accounts in Windows 10 [img] Information This tutorial will show you how to quickly view full details about all user accounts on your Windows 10 PC. The full details of user...