Windows 10: Windows 10 installer doesn't work

Discus and support Windows 10 installer doesn't work in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My windows 10 installer doesnt work. I plug in the flash drive and it starts normally with the windows logo, then it just show a black screen. Can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Jvader_, Oct 18, 2019.

1. Jvader_ Win User

Windows 10 installer doesn't work

My windows 10 installer doesnt work. I plug in the flash drive and it starts normally with the windows logo, then it just show a black screen.

Can someone help me please.

:)

Jvader_, Oct 18, 2019
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Windows 10 installer doesn't work [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Oct 18, 2019
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

Windows 10 installer doesn't work [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Oct 18, 2019
  4. Windows 10 installer doesn't work

keyboard doesn' t working

keyboard doesn' t working, it doesn't popup on my nokia lumia 735 after I took windows 10, 10586 version. Please, help!!!

ZelenaVisnja, Oct 18, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 installer doesn't work

1. Windows 10 installer doesn't work - Similar Threads - installer doesn't

2. My audio jack on my PC doesn't detect my headphones when I plug them in after installing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My audio jack on my PC doesn't detect my headphones when I plug them in after installing...: I just installed a new motherboard on my PC. When I booted it up and plugged my headphones in the computer shows no recognition that I have plugged something in. In the sound device manager it says that my headphones aren't even plugged in....
  3. My audio jack on my PC doesn't detect my headphones when I plug them in after installing...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My audio jack on my PC doesn't detect my headphones when I plug them in after installing...: I just installed a new motherboard on my PC. When I booted it up and plugged my headphones in the computer shows no recognition that I have plugged something in. In the sound device manager it says that my headphones aren't even plugged in....
  4. Why doesn't Windows Update ask me what I want on my computer and stop installing JUNK by...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why doesn't Windows Update ask me what I want on my computer and stop installing JUNK by...: When will windows stop installing GARBAGE on my computer by default and not asking me, the owner, user, operator, admin. what I want to install on my computer? So sick of Your Edge updates, copilot, cortana, etc. JUNK....
  5. Why doesn't Windows Update ask me what I want on my computer and stop installing JUNK by...

Why doesn't Windows Update ask me what I want on my computer and stop installing JUNK by...: When will windows stop installing GARBAGE on my computer by default and not asking me, the owner, user, operator, admin. what I want to install on my computer? So sick of Your Edge updates, copilot, cortana, etc. JUNK....
  6. I'm trying to install an app but it doesn't push through.I'm already an admin and have full...

I'm trying to install an app but it doesn't push through.I'm already an admin and have full...: I'm trying to install an app but it doesn't push through.I'm already an admin and have full control on that directory. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-trying-to-install-an-app-but-it-doesnt-push/966071b4-ab69-450e-bbcc-f3f448fb0eda
  7. I'm trying to install an app but it doesn't push through.I'm already an admin and have full...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm trying to install an app but it doesn't push through.I'm already an admin and have full...: I'm trying to install an app but it doesn't push through.I'm already an admin and have full control on that directory. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/im-trying-to-install-an-app-but-it-doesnt-push/966071b4-ab69-450e-bbcc-f3f448fb0eda
  8. Can't install xbox app/microsoft shop doesn't work

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can't install xbox app/microsoft shop doesn't work: When i try to download/update anything it just wont and when i tried to download xbox app thro website i get an error that download can't be started...
  9. My device doesn't have bluetooth but when iam installing it the answer comes that" the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My device doesn't have bluetooth but when iam installing it the answer comes that" the...: My device doesn't have Bluetooth but when I am installing it the answer comes that" the software package cannot be installed on your system" please guide me why its happening.And How do i find my full model of my desktops Bluetooth adapter to find the correct driver....
  10. My device doesn't have bluetooth but when iam installing it the answer comes that" the...

My device doesn't have bluetooth but when iam installing it the answer comes that" the...: My device doesn't have Bluetooth but when I am installing it the answer comes that" the software package cannot be installed on your system" please guide me why its happening.And How do i find my full model of my desktops Bluetooth adapter to find the correct driver....