Windows 10: Windows 10 installer doesn't work

Discus and support Windows 10 installer doesn't work in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My windows 10 installer doesnt work. I plug in the flash drive and it starts normally with the windows logo, then it just show a black screen. Can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Jvader_, Oct 18, 2019.

1. Jvader_ Win User

Windows 10 installer doesn't work

My windows 10 installer doesnt work. I plug in the flash drive and it starts normally with the windows logo, then it just show a black screen.

Can someone help me please.

:)

Jvader_, Oct 18, 2019
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Windows 10 installer doesn't work [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Oct 18, 2019
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

Windows 10 installer doesn't work [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Oct 18, 2019
  4. Windows 10 installer doesn't work

keyboard doesn' t working

keyboard doesn' t working, it doesn't popup on my nokia lumia 735 after I took windows 10, 10586 version. Please, help!!!

ZelenaVisnja, Oct 18, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 installer doesn't work

1. Windows 10 installer doesn't work - Similar Threads - installer doesn't

2. Windows 10 Mail doesn't offer to select installed personal certificate while accessing...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Mail doesn't offer to select installed personal certificate while accessing...: I have set necessary certificates to clean Win10 system. Windows Mail should ask to use certificate while trying to create mail account but is doesn't. On other Windows 10 systems with same certificates Mail does ask certificate and successfully adds mail account....
  3. Drive doesn't show up on Installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Drive doesn't show up on Installation: Hello I wanted to reinstall Windows on my PC on a new SSD It is nfts formated and MBR, but when I boot via the windows Boot USB stick the drive is not visible. But it is in the boot menu it is. Also I can see it on my orher pc as a normal drive. Do you have any Idea how...
  4. Installing Driver Doesn't Work

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Installing Driver Doesn't Work: I have an Epson Perfection V300 Photo Scanner. It used to be installed on a computer running Windows 7. I just hooked up the scanner. When I tried to download the driver using Windows automatic search for the drivers function, it told me that no drivers are available. I...
  5. My computer doesn't recognize keyboard and mouse after installing Inputmapper, help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My computer doesn't recognize keyboard and mouse after installing Inputmapper, help!: They do work in bios, though. submitted by /u/throwawaynumeromil [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/el6uh0/my_computer_doesnt_recognize_keyboard_and_mouse/
  6. Windows 10 veraion 1909 doesn't install on my system.

Windows 10 veraion 1909 doesn't install on my system.: I just download the windows update assistant from microsoft official site and started to install. All the requirements were gooddisk space, cpu, and ram. All was working fine after a window said that i need to restart my computer for the update to take effect. I clicked on...
  7. Installed Win10 on laptop and it doesn't recognize the mSATA SSD

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Installed Win10 on laptop and it doesn't recognize the mSATA SSD: I've got a laptop with two SSDs - the main SATA SSD and a small mSATA SSD. I installed Win 10 to the main SSD (Win 10 installer could see both disks). Once Win 10 is installed, it no longer sees the mSATA SSD. In Disk Mgmt, I only see Disk 0 (the main SSD), which is...
  8. Font: system says it's installed, but it doesn't show up inside programs

in Windows 10 Customization
    Font: system says it's installed, but it doesn't show up inside programs: I switched computers last week and I tried to move all my fonts to the new computer, but I'm having some trouble. First, I copied all the fonts from the old computer and pasted them into the fonts folder of the new computer. But it seems that didn't entirely work. On the...
  9. Windows 10 Update doesn't install

Windows 10 Update doesn't install: When I was installing a Windows 10 Update it reached 27% and then a screen popped up saying "Undoing changes made to your computer... ". It took 4 hours to reach 27%. I had 155+ GBs free so it couldn't be a storage issue right? Any help will be appreciated....
  10. Win 10 language doesn't fully change after installing desired language pack

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Win 10 language doesn't fully change after installing desired language pack: I recently purchased a laptop from Finland, and upon starting it, I realized it was pre-installed with the windows and its default language was set to Finnish, I have been working on this for quite some time and have been able to install the English language pack and change...