Windows 10: Windows 10 installer program

Discus and support Windows 10 installer program in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My Windows 10 will not install a program and says the installer program is not functioning. How do I reinstall it?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by EdwardBass1, Jan 5, 2019.

1. Windows 10 installer program

My Windows 10 will not install a program and says the installer program is not functioning. How do I reinstall it?

:)

EdwardBass1, Jan 5, 2019

2. Windows 10 installing progs

I decided to take the plunge and upgrade to windows 10 from 7. I used the Media Creation Tool from MS website. It took awhile, but I am finally running Windows 10 (12-14).

I opened the new App & Program feature to remove programs that I no longer needed. Scrolling down the list, I was horrified! Apps that I didn't install somehow magically installed themselves. Two programs stood out: Facebook and Candy Crush Soda Saga. Both programs have those tale-tale icons that they came from Windows Store (which I've never even opened). The install date for both of them were on 12-26.

Is this a common thing for Windows 10? Or is it because I did an upgrade and not a clean install?

GoFigureItOut, Jan 5, 2019
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 5, 2019
  4. Windows 10 installer program

Windows 10 installing progs

You did an upgrade.

eidairaman1, Jan 5, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 installer program

1. Windows 10 installer program - Similar Threads - installer program

2. Move the installed program for D drive to E drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Move the installed program for D drive to E drive: Hello everyone,I installed some software on my D drive, however, now my C drive is full, and I want to extend it.That's why I need to move the data from my D drive to other drive, so I will have more space to extend the C drive.If the data inside the D drive is the normal...
  3. Move the installed program for D drive to E drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Move the installed program for D drive to E drive: Hello everyone,I installed some software on my D drive, however, now my C drive is full, and I want to extend it.That's why I need to move the data from my D drive to other drive, so I will have more space to extend the C drive.If the data inside the D drive is the normal...
  4. Move the installed program for D drive to E drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Programs and installations close right after start please help Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Programs and installations close right after start please help Windows 11: Could be related to the recent update, but I don't have any idea.I have no antivirus, things I have tried:*Restarting PC.*Running as administrator.*Turning off Firewall/Windows Defender.*Allowing download and installation besides Microsoft Store.*Unblocking the...
  6. Programs and installations close right after start please help Windows 11

Programs and installations close right after start please help Windows 11: Could be related to the recent update, but I don't have any idea.I have no antivirus, things I have tried:*Restarting PC.*Running as administrator.*Turning off Firewall/Windows Defender.*Allowing download and installation besides Microsoft Store.*Unblocking the...
  7. Everytime I install any new programe a pop up appears showing "dbghelp.dll" is missing. I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Everytime I install any new programe a pop up appears showing "dbghelp.dll" is missing. I...: Every time I install any new program a pop up appears showing "dbghelp.dll" is missing and reinstalling the program may work. I have a HP All In One Pc 2018 variant with a Pentium Silver J5005 processor, 4gb of RAM with Windows 11 64 bit.Can you give me some help regarding...
  8. Everytime I install any new programe a pop up appears showing "dbghelp.dll" is missing. I...

Everytime I install any new programe a pop up appears showing "dbghelp.dll" is missing. I...: Every time I install any new program a pop up appears showing "dbghelp.dll" is missing and reinstalling the program may work. I have a HP All In One Pc 2018 variant with a Pentium Silver J5005 processor, 4gb of RAM with Windows 11 64 bit.Can you give me some help regarding...
  9. Installed programs disappear after restart on Windows 11/10

in Windows 10 News
    Installed programs disappear after restart on Windows 11/10: Whenever we install a program on a Windows 11/10 PC, they do not get uninstalled automatically or disappear. We need to uninstall the programs manually. Some users are complaining that installed programs disappear after restarting the PC. In this guide, we show how to fix...
  10. My computer will not allow "the Program Install and Uninstall Troubleshooter" to open or...

in Windows 10 Customization
    My computer will not allow "the Program Install and Uninstall Troubleshooter" to open or...: I am trying to use "The Microsoft Program Install and Uninstall Troubleshooter". found here Fix problems that block programs from being installed or removed - Microsoft Support When I try to download or open I get this error message: How do I get past this so I can use the...