Windows 10: Windows 10 installer restarts and doesn't progress to next step

Discus and support Windows 10 installer restarts and doesn't progress to next step in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I'm trying to do a clean install of windows 10 home on a corsair mp400 nvme ssd. I'm using a bootable USB made with the Windows Media Creation Tool. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Zporadik, Dec 23, 2020.

1. Windows 10 installer restarts and doesn't progress to next step

I'm trying to do a clean install of windows 10 home on a corsair mp400 nvme ssd. I'm using a bootable USB made with the Windows Media Creation Tool.

I select my language and keyboard, click through to Install now, select Windows Home edition, accept the eula, and select the unallocated space and hit next. No error messages or warnings, it let's me through without any problems

It goes through the steps and restarts the system as you'd expect, but instead of going to the windows account setup and all that, it boots back to the select language screen.

When I interrupt the restart and go into the boot menu there is no recognised bootable device.

Bios is set to default settings

submitted by /u/Zporadik
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Zporadik, Dec 23, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 23, 2020
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Dec 23, 2020
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Windows 10 installer restarts and doesn't progress to next step

Delta6326, Dec 23, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 installer restarts and doesn't progress to next step

1. Windows 10 installer restarts and doesn't progress to next step - Similar Threads - installer restarts doesn't

2. Next step after downloaded

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Next step after downloaded: What I need to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/next-step-after-downloaded/1295fe30-0f63-449e-8795-11ddf800e71f
  3. Next step after downloaded

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Next step after downloaded: What I need to do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/next-step-after-downloaded/1295fe30-0f63-449e-8795-11ddf800e71f
  4. Windows 10 BSOD recovery next steps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 BSOD recovery next steps: I got Error Code 0xc0000001 and haven' been able to successfully boot for a couple of days. Fearing I'd lose my data, I bought a NVMe SSD external usb connector and copied most of the data onto a slow external HDD.Last night I ran drive and memory diagnostics and those tests...
  5. Windows 10 BSOD recovery next steps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 BSOD recovery next steps: I got Error Code 0xc0000001 and haven' been able to successfully boot for a couple of days. Fearing I'd lose my data, I bought a NVMe SSD external usb connector and copied most of the data onto a slow external HDD.Last night I ran drive and memory diagnostics and those tests...
  6. Windows 10 BSOD recovery next steps

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Steps to Install Windows 10

Steps to Install Windows 10: To Download Windows 10:Go to ‘aka.ms/iso10’Click ‘Download tool now’ to download Media Creation Tool Microsoft tool which helps downloading Windows ISO file & Creating Bootable Windows Installation on USB drive Method #1: Using Windows ISO file Download Windows 10 ISO file...
  8. Windows 10 Installation Step by Step

Windows 10 Installation Step by Step: This DiscussionBog can Provide you all detailed info about Windows 10 Installation Step by Step at one Place https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-installation-step-by-step/fbc07d5c-13f9-435f-bda7-abb325aa3b3d
  9. Next Step

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Next Step: I had hoped that when I reached Klondike Level 500 I would be promoted form Gold to Diamond Grandmaster, but it didn't happen. What level do I have to reach before receiving that accolade?...
  10. Evolving Windows 10 servicing and quality: the next steps

in Windows 10 News
    Evolving Windows 10 servicing and quality: the next steps: Today, as part of our commitment to transparency, we are providing an overview of how we plan to further optimize the delivery of our next feature update. This optimization is specific to devices running the Windows 10 May 2019 Update. For devices running earlier versions of...