Windows 10: Windows 10 installer starts and closes immediately

Discus and support Windows 10 installer starts and closes immediately in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,I am a user of Windows 7 Professional.I wanted to dual boot my PC with Windows 10 Home.I was searching for how to dual boot without USB Drive and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Sayani Mondal, Mar 21, 2022.

1. Windows 10 installer starts and closes immediately

Hi,I am a user of Windows 7 Professional.I wanted to dual boot my PC with Windows 10 Home.I was searching for how to dual boot without USB Drive and also I found a video which was saying that I would find a file named setup.exe from the ISO after extracting...The path is windows 10 iso/sources/setup.exe.I runned the program as administator.It started at first and I installed it successfully but in an updated the power went off and then it didn't started I returned back to windows 7 and in system configeration I deleted from the boot menu.....after a few months I want to reinstall windows 7 and

:)

Sayani Mondal, Mar 21, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 21, 2022
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Mar 21, 2022
  4. Windows 10 installer starts and closes immediately

Store Apps start then close immediately

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I understand your inconvenience. We will assist you with it.

I suggest you to update all your device drives and also check if there are any Windows Updates available.

Follow the methods provided below and check if it helps.

Method 1:

I suggest you to update all the latest drivers on your computer before installing the update.

• Press Windows logo + I key and click on
      Device Manager.
    • Expand all the devices on by one.
    • Right-click on the
      device driver and click on Update.

You may also download and install the latest drivers from the manufacture’s website and check.

Method 2: Run the app troubleshooter.

I suggest you to download and run the app troubleshooter from the following link and check.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Method 3: Reset the Windows Store cache.

Follow the steps to reset the Windows Store cache.

• Press Windows Key + R key.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press Enter Key.

Hope this information is helpful. For any further information, feel free to contact us.

Thank you.

Syed Md Bilal, Mar 21, 2022
Thema:

Windows 10 installer starts and closes immediately

1. Windows 10 installer starts and closes immediately - Similar Threads - installer starts closes

2. Immediate closing of Windows Explorer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Immediate closing of Windows Explorer.: When I try to open Windows Explorer running Windows 10 the file opens for a few seconds and then closes. I have turned off / on with and without unplugging everything. I have run sfc/scannow . The computer is a couple of years old and I have not had any problems like this...
  3. Immediate closing of Windows Explorer.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Immediate closing of Windows Explorer.: When I try to open Windows Explorer running Windows 10 the file opens for a few seconds and then closes. I have turned off / on with and without unplugging everything. I have run sfc/scannow . The computer is a couple of years old and I have not had any problems like this...
  4. Start menu closes immediately when open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start menu closes immediately when open: When I click or press the shortcut key the start menu closes immediately. It only flashes for second and does nothing. I tried restarting the PC but still wont make it. This issue only occurs after I perform system restore on the device for different concern....
  5. Start menu closes immediately when open

Start menu closes immediately when open: When I click or press the shortcut key the start menu closes immediately. It only flashes for second and does nothing. I tried restarting the PC but still wont make it. This issue only occurs after I perform system restore on the device for different concern....
  6. Start menu closes immediately when open

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Windows 10 installer starts and closes immediately

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 installer starts and closes immediately: Hi,I am a user of Windows 7 Professional.I wanted to dual boot my PC with Windows 10 Home.I was searching for how to dual boot without USB Drive and also I found a video which was saying that I would find a file named setup.exe from the ISO after extracting...The path is...
  8. Drivers not installing, program immediately closing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Drivers not installing, program immediately closing: After building my pc, I attempted to install my drivers. The BIOS Update went through, and so did the chipset. But everything else opens up the installer, then immediately closes it. I've restarted my computer, and can't seem to find a fix, does anyone have a method to fix...
  9. Microsoft Installer flashing and closes immediately

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Microsoft Installer flashing and closes immediately: I formatted my PC and installed Windows 10 version 2004(build19041) today for some reasons. After installing windows, I couldn’t get any browser’s installer (Chrome, Edge Beta and Chromium Edge) to work. It just flashes and disappears. Same thing happens when I run as...
  10. Mail app starts and then closes immediately

Mail app starts and then closes immediately: In windows 10 I click on the mail app icon and it starts right up then immediately closes. Microsoft store indicates that it was last updated on 11/25/2019. It worked yesterday but today it doesn't. Any answers? Thank....