Windows 10: Windows 10 installer won't boot on an old Toshiba P755

Discus and support Windows 10 installer won't boot on an old Toshiba P755 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; At work, I found an old Toshiba P755 which has i7-2670QM. There's no UEFI. I tried installing Windows 10 on that device so that one of my coworkers can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/iJONTY85, Oct 8, 2020.

1. Windows 10 installer won't boot on an old Toshiba P755

At work, I found an old Toshiba P755 which has i7-2670QM. There's no UEFI. I tried installing Windows 10 on that device so that one of my coworkers can use it if they need it, but nothing would pop up (both using Windows 10 from Media Creation Tool and a custom image from work). I have another 2nd gen Intel desktop that experienced that same issue (Optiplex 790), but that was fixed when I upgraded the BIOS to the latest one.

Problem, however, is that the P755's already on the latest one.

submitted by /u/iJONTY85
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/iJONTY85, Oct 8, 2020
  2. NaserSyed Win User

Toshiba Satellite P755-10C webcam does not works on windows 10

Dear Support Team,

Recently I have upgraded my Toshiba Satellite P755-10C notebook from Windows 7 to Windows 10.

After upgrade to Windows 10 my Toshiba Satellite P755-10C notebook webcam does not works.

I have downloaded the webcam drivers from Toshiba Official website but the driver does not support.

So I am kindly requesting you to fix the web camera issue as soon as possible.

or kindly suggest me if there is not solution to fix web camera issue, can I downgrade to windows 7.

Thanks in advance.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

NaserSyed, Oct 8, 2020
  3. Toshiba P755 Camera Blurry

The video image from this Toshiba P755 is blurry despite changing the lighting. Is there any way to get a more focused image? Thank you.

LarryMuller1, Oct 8, 2020
  4. NaserSyed Win User

Windows 10 installer won't boot on an old Toshiba P755

Toshiba Satellite P755-10C Webcam Driver does not works on windows 10

Dear Support Team,

Recently I have upgraded my Toshiba Satellite P755-10C notebook from Windows 7 to Windows 10.

After upgrade to Windows 10 my Toshiba Satellite P755-10C notebook webcam does not works.

I have downloaded the webcam drivers from Toshiba Official website but the driver does not support.

And I have Run the hardware and device troubleshooter and also uninstall and reinstall the display drivers but still webcam does not works.

So I am kindly requesting you to fix the web camera driver issue as soon as possible.

or kindly suggest me if there is not solution to fix web camera issue, can I downgrade to windows 7.

Thanks in advance.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

NaserSyed, Oct 8, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 installer won't boot on an old Toshiba P755

1. Windows 10 installer won't boot on an old Toshiba P755 - Similar Threads - installer won't boot

2. Problem with Old Toshiba

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with Old Toshiba: Good afternoon, Microsoft staff. If I may, I’m having trouble with a 2006 Microsoft Vista Toshiba laptop. I know. Not exactly cutting edge, but it’s all I’ve had to fall back onTo be honest, I’ve had to use it on safe mode for some time now because it lags in normal mode....
  3. Problem with Old Toshiba

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Old Toshiba: Good afternoon, Microsoft staff. If I may, I’m having trouble with a 2006 Microsoft Vista Toshiba laptop. I know. Not exactly cutting edge, but it’s all I’ve had to fall back onTo be honest, I’ve had to use it on safe mode for some time now because it lags in normal mode....
  4. Toshiba p755s5120 p755 series intermittent nmi hardware failure error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Toshiba p755s5120 p755 series intermittent nmi hardware failure error: toshibia satellite laptop 755s5120 p755 series psay1u-0dv26 sn 3c394167k . intermittent nmi hardware failure error anyone figured out what it is running win 10 all updates current . Have done complete reinstalls etc no hardware shows bad but the intel graphics 3000 card has...
  5. Toshiba P755 Camera Blurry

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Toshiba P755 Camera Blurry: The video image from this Toshiba P755 is blurry despite changing the lighting. Is there any way to get a more focused image? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/toshiba-p755-camera-blurry/44eade8f-2a79-4da7-9c1f-4838bf28befa
  6. New install of Windows 10 keeps booting into old install.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New install of Windows 10 keeps booting into old install.: I just did a clean install of windows onto an NVME m.2 drive for my desktop computer. It has 2 m.2 slots, and the second disk has an old install of windows from when it was in another machine. I didn't wipe that drive before filling it with data, and now I'm wondering if...
  7. Windows 10 install DVD won't boot/install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 install DVD won't boot/install: Hi Everyone, I have just completed a PC build and and I'm trying to a new install with an OEM Windows 10 DVD. I make the DVD the boot drive in BIOS, then it goes to load the disc and the Windows logo comes on and cricle dots start rotating then freezes and doesn't...
  8. Toshiba satellite p755-s5390 windows 7

Toshiba satellite p755-s5390 windows 7: I'm have trouble starting my computer up after doing a ram upgrade. I when from the original two 2gb ram cards to one 8gb card. Iv tried it in both slots and didn't find any issue with me using one card from what iv looked into. I get a black screen after logo goes away on...
  9. Toshiba satellite p755-s5390 windows 7

in Windows 10 Support
    Toshiba satellite p755-s5390 windows 7: I'm have trouble starting my computer up after doing a ram upgrade. I when from the original two 2gb ram cards to one 8gb card. Iv tried it in both slots and didn't find any issue with me using one card from what iv looked into. I get a black screen after logo goes away on...
  10. installing a printer to an older Toshiba P755-s5320 laptop. we have a brother laser

installing a printer to an older Toshiba P755-s5320 laptop. we have a brother laser: We have a Toshiba p755 S5323 laptop and cannot get the driver to print for our brother HDL2300 series . IT installs but will not print. IT says error. Yes we have unplugged and plugged back in, and we have deleted and added again Yes, power and all stupid things are...