Windows 10: Windows 10 installing on Laptop with broken screen

Discus and support Windows 10 installing on Laptop with broken screen in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My friend's laptop screen does not work. Thankfully he can just plug it into a TV or monitor with HDMI. The problem we have run into is after the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/NomadicLineage, Jan 22, 2020.

1. Windows 10 installing on Laptop with broken screen

My friend's laptop screen does not work. Thankfully he can just plug it into a TV or monitor with HDMI. The problem we have run into is after the installation finished step, we have no more screen, thus no way to navigate the rest of the setup. After it installs, the screen immediately reverts back to the laptop and hitting FN+F8 to then put it back to the working TV screen works but with a broken picture as if we can't do that during this step. Works just fine for all other steps.

submitted by /u/NomadicLineage
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/NomadicLineage, Jan 22, 2020

2. Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Jan 22, 2020
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 22, 2020
  4. Zyon Win User

Windows 10 installing on Laptop with broken screen

Laptop with broken screen How much?

By broken screen you mean laptops with detachable screen right? I was like 'Why broken screen when you can get a lot of second hand laptops with screens working for possibly same price?'

Thema:

Windows 10 installing on Laptop with broken screen

1. Windows 10 installing on Laptop with broken screen - Similar Threads - installing Laptop broken

2. I'm resetting my laptop with a broken Laptop screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I'm resetting my laptop with a broken Laptop screen.: Am I able to reset my laptop with a broken laptop screen even when I have a monitor hooked up? I have it hooked up to a HDMI port and when I originally tried to reset it I couldn't get it to switch to the monitor itself but when I shut it down it connected...
  3. I'm resetting my laptop with a broken Laptop screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I'm resetting my laptop with a broken Laptop screen.: Am I able to reset my laptop with a broken laptop screen even when I have a monitor hooked up? I have it hooked up to a HDMI port and when I originally tried to reset it I couldn't get it to switch to the monitor itself but when I shut it down it connected...
  4. Factory reseting laptop with broken screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Factory reseting laptop with broken screen: My laptops screen is broken and im using a tv as my screen using a hdmi cord the problem is when i factory reset my laptop its take a long time. Longer than normal. Can i still factory reset my laptop when it connected to a tv, and does it show up on my tv if its finished...
  5. Factory reseting laptop with broken screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Factory reseting laptop with broken screen: My laptops screen is broken and im using a tv as my screen using a hdmi cord the problem is when i factory reset my laptop its take a long time. Longer than normal. Can i still factory reset my laptop when it connected to a tv, and does it show up on my tv if its finished...
  6. Factory reseting laptop with broken screen

7. Cast Broken Laptop's Screen !

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cast Broken Laptop's Screen !: I Have A Windows Laptop Whose Screen Is Damaged And Would Take Time To Get Fixed But I Have Some Important Work So Is There A Way To Cast My Broken Laptop's Screen To My Phone Or Any Other Laptop ?...
  8. Cast Broken Laptop's Screen !

Cast Broken Laptop's Screen !: I Have A Windows Laptop Whose Screen Is Damaged And Would Take Time To Get Fixed But I Have Some Important Work So Is There A Way To Cast My Broken Laptop's Screen To My Phone Or Any Other Laptop ?...
  9. Windows 10 on my laptop is broken

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 on my laptop is broken: Whenever I turn on my computer the "Choose your keyboard layout" screen shows up. I choose English, after that it gives me the options of Troubleshoot or Turn off your PC. I click troubleshoot and not all of the advanced options are there, including Reset this PC, which im...
  10. Windows 10 upgrade laptop w/broken screen/blurry toolbar black screen

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 upgrade laptop w/broken screen/blurry toolbar black screen: Hi, I have a Lenovo Thinkpad Edge with an Intel I5 processor, 64 bit with no hardware upgrades (stock). I had accidentally stepped on the screen (fell off my lap and then crunch) which was mangled beyond repair, so I have been using it similar to a tower, with a VGA and/or...