Windows 10: Windows 10 installing problem, freezed dots and black screen.

Discus and support Windows 10 installing problem, freezed dots and black screen. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello everybody! I have a new pc: Ryzen 5 2600; 2x8GB DDR4 2666mhz Crucial Ballistix Sport; Asus Rog Strix B450-f; RX570 8GB When i built this computer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/szabolcs-gyenes, Feb 4, 2020.

1. Windows 10 installing problem, freezed dots and black screen.

Hello everybody! I have a new pc: Ryzen 5 2600; 2x8GB DDR4 2666mhz Crucial Ballistix Sport; Asus Rog Strix B450-f; RX570 8GB When i built this computer a like to install Windows 10 on it. I maked an installer pendrive with the Media Creation Tool. I pluged in to my computer, and it's started booting. The Windows logo show up and few sec later the spinning dots showed up too. The spinning dots take 3,5 round, are freezed and i get a black screen but the pc is continued run. I tried to installing windows 8.1, or 7 and are completely started, just the Windows 10 don't. I have a DVI-D Monitor. I use the pc now with Windows 8.1 pro and it's working very well. I tried the windows 10 installing with one ram, with other ram, with other videocard. I created an iso file and i used rufus to install to the pendrive and i tried all method, all formats. I updated my bios, i reset it too. I tried with other keyboard and other mouse. I don't know what is the problem. If anyone has this problem, please tell me how it was resolved. Thank you!

submitted by /u/szabolcs-gyenes
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/szabolcs-gyenes, Feb 4, 2020

2. Windows 10 install problem with a black screen and hangs

Original title: WIndows 10 install problem

Left Windows 10 update to install overnight last night.

In the morning it appears to be hanging on black screen with Windows 10 logo and circling dots (dots are frozen and not moving).

Hard drive activity light is solid green and not flashing on and off.

Suggestion and/or next steps would be appreciated. Thanks

TrentMayers, Feb 4, 2020
  3. Maria Fab Win User
    Black Dots appears on screen

Hello Kushal,

Black screen errors can be caused by issues with the display adapter drivers, connection issues between with your PC or display, or during installation of operating system or updates.

For resolution, we suggest that you follow our guided walk-through to resolve black screen errors. See
    Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors. Choose the error you're experiencing from the list,
    and a set of troubleshooting steps will be provided.

Please update us with the results. We will be glad to assist you.

Maria Fab, Feb 4, 2020
  4. Windows 10 installing problem, freezed dots and black screen.

Black Dots appears on screen

The thread which u provided is when windows hang but in my case it doesn't hang it works fine but as u see in first picture icons,taskbar are displayed

Kushal Bansal, Feb 4, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 installing problem, freezed dots and black screen.

1. Windows 10 installing problem, freezed dots and black screen. - Similar Threads - installing problem freezed

2. Black screen with loading dots

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black screen with loading dots: I factory reset my pc. I then tried to log in and it wouldn’t let me. I don’t quite remember what I did to try and fix it but now when my pc tries to boot up it goes to a black screen with a loading circle. I can’t log in. Not can I go into safe mode. I tired and my screen...
  3. Black screen with loading dots

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Black screen with loading dots: I factory reset my pc. I then tried to log in and it wouldn’t let me. I don’t quite remember what I did to try and fix it but now when my pc tries to boot up it goes to a black screen with a loading circle. I can’t log in. Not can I go into safe mode. I tired and my screen...
  4. Black dot appearing on screen.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Black dot appearing on screen.: Attached is a screenshot of what I am seeing on my screen, no matter what application is open/tabbed into. I am not sure of the cause of this, but I have had this issue previously about a year ago and it just went away. Since then I have reinstalled windows on a different...
  5. Black dot appearing on screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Black dot appearing on screen.: Attached is a screenshot of what I am seeing on my screen, no matter what application is open/tabbed into. I am not sure of the cause of this, but I have had this issue previously about a year ago and it just went away. Since then I have reinstalled windows on a different...
  6. Black dot appearing on screen.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Windows 10 black screen, white dots

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 black screen, white dots: I have a Windows 10 pc, I recently had some sort of hard drive issue which my computer told me to restart to solve the issue. I did and it did the C drive fix prompt, but once it finished it went right to the entire black screen with the spinning white dots. I tried...
  8. Black Screen with circling Dots

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Black Screen with circling Dots: I have been having trouble with windows 10. One of the articles suggested to hold down the start button 3 times and start the PC 3 times. I did and the screen started going through stages of fixing. The Screen went black with the circling dots for the last 6 hours or so. I...
  9. Black screen and freezing problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Black screen and freezing problem: Hello, I was doing my work on my laptop, and after once my laptop shows black screen and freezed. I did force shutdown processfor it. And after start again my laptop, VLC media player was crashed. Why its happening? I am really worrying about my laptop....
  10. [Windows 10 clean install] Booting from USB freezes on black screen w/dots

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    [Windows 10 clean install] Booting from USB freezes on black screen w/dots: I recently built a computer (see parts list below) and I am attempting to install Windows 10 via a USB on a new SSD (NOTE: This is a brand new install, I don't have an existing harddrive with Windows on it). I have downloaded the Windows Media tool and formatted the USB...