Windows 10: Windows 10 installs out of date Nvidia graphic driver

Discus and support Windows 10 installs out of date Nvidia graphic driver in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Just wanted to share my experience with windows 1809 install. If you reset your PC windows will likely install an out of date driver for your graphic... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by helloha, Jan 11, 2019.

1. helloha Win User

Windows 10 installs out of date Nvidia graphic driver

Just wanted to share my experience with windows 1809 install. If you reset your PC windows will likely install an out of date driver for your graphic card. Symptoms include missing Nvidia control panel and failure of right click menu within explorer.
    Solution: Uninstall the graphic driver and allow Nvidia GeForce Experience software to re-download and install the driver. Reboot your pc and all will be sorted.*Smile

:)

helloha, Jan 11, 2019
  2. Hood Win User

Windows 10 nVidia Driver Question

With the Nov Update, Windows 10 became mature enough to give another try. Build 10586 (version 1511) runs great, feels snappy, and has no obvious problems. However, I'm concerned with this version's insistence on loading nVidia's 353.54 driver, which is dated July 13 2015, 4 months ago. On their US website they list all the new drivers as being compatible with Windows 10, (such as 358.91), but they won't load (installer says incompatible with this version of Windows, could find no compatible hardware...). The 353.54 driver runs games without any problems, but why is it taking so long to for nVidia to update this driver? Is it my 780 Ti that's incompatible or is it Windows 10?

3. Ramzi. H Win User
    Nvidia driver doesn't detect the graphic hardware

Did you notice that on Device Manager the Display adapter doesn't appear ?

And I tried installing the latest driver from Nvidia site and it didn't detect any compatible graphic hardware

Ramzi. H, Jan 11, 2019
  4. Kanan Win User

Windows 10 nVidia Driver Question

It's a weird software problem I guess. Try GeForce Experience to upgrade it, maybe it works. I have a 780 Ti too and have the newest driver in Win 8.1, installed via GF Experience.

Kanan, Jan 11, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 installs out of date Nvidia graphic driver - Similar Threads - installs date Nvidia

2. Can I install Nvidia graphic drivers on intel graphic card

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Can I install Nvidia graphic drivers on intel graphic card: Can I install Nvidia graphic drivers on intel graphic card * Changed to a question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-i-install-nvidia-graphic-drivers-on-intel/c0fdb01a-7af1-4cb7-8bfd-2f007f9ccd26
  3. Games say my graphic drivers are out of date

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games say my graphic drivers are out of date: I just installed star field from the game pass to my pc but when i tried loading it up the game wont make it past the loading screen it will close and give me an error messeage saying something about my graphic drivers are out of date. So I checked to see if i could update...
  4. Games say my graphic drivers are out of date

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games say my graphic drivers are out of date: I just installed star field from the game pass to my pc but when i tried loading it up the game wont make it past the loading screen it will close and give me an error messeage saying something about my graphic drivers are out of date. So I checked to see if i could update...
  5. Problem installing Nvidia graphics card driver in Windows 10

Problem installing Nvidia graphics card driver in Windows 10: Hi, I installed Windows 10 and tried to install my graphics card driverNVidia GeForce 9500GT, but I did not succeed! I also saw the questions of other users on this site who had my problem, but none of the solutions worked for me. Further Details: CPU-Z can detect my...
  6. NVidia graphics driver

NVidia graphics driver: I have a new computer with Nvidia card. At the beginning everything was fine but then I got the generic error 43. I reinstalled the drivers but it didn’t help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nvidia-graphics-driver/c318f02e-9762-418f-b8df-a28777ed67f9
  7. BSOD On installation of any nvidia graphic driver.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD On installation of any nvidia graphic driver.: Hey guys, i got myself a new PC, here's the rig: MOBO: MSI TOMAHAWK B450 MAX CPU: AMD RYZEN 5 3600 GRAPHICS: EVGA GTX 1660 SUPER RAM: 2x8GO DDR4 CORSAIR VENGEANCE LPX C16 3200MHZ SSD: KINGSTON A400 480GO HARD DRIVE: WBLUE 1TO 3.5" PSU: CORSAIR RM650X 80+ GOLD NETWORK:...
  8. Nvidia Graphics Driver Installation Problem

Nvidia Graphics Driver Installation Problem: Hello there. Recently installed Latest Windows 10 Pro 64bit v1809 and i tried to install the latest graphics driver which is 419.35, but i get this error message when installing that the driver is not compatible with this version of windows. I've tried installing older...
  9. Nvidia Graphics Driver problem

Nvidia Graphics Driver problem: Hello there. Recently, I updated my Windows 10 Pro "1803" to "1809". Reason I did that; that my drivers were 7 months old to play WoW's newest expansion. My graphics drivers version were "391.35" and I needed to update it to the newest version, which is "416.94". At first it...
  10. Modded nvidia graphics drivers

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Modded nvidia graphics drivers: Does anyone know where to get modded nvidia graphics drivers ? 117966

Users found this page by searching for:

1. out of date nvidia driver

2. windows 10 installs nvidia 391.35