Windows 10: Windows 10 installs USA International keyboard

Discus and support Windows 10 installs USA International keyboard in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello I have German DE keyboard, German Windows 10 language package and O/S. For some reason Windows 10 keeps installing USA International keyboard... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Kaan Turkes, Feb 26, 2019.

1. Windows 10 installs USA International keyboard

Hello

I have German DE keyboard, German Windows 10 language package and O/S. For some reason Windows 10 keeps installing USA International keyboard and English USA language itself. Regional settings are set to Germany. New user settings are set to German.

I tried removing Preload entries from registry > Keyboard. I removed English (United States) from language settings several times. I added and removed English USA International and English US keyboards but still it keeps coming.

And as of today it overwrote my DE keyboard and assigned English keyboard.

Windows 10 installs USA International keyboard 08cf3940-7755-405a-b7f6-9b4cf1bc1b67?upload=true.png

Windows 10 installs USA International keyboard 35571884-1c17-48c4-8874-2781cb90864d?upload=true.png

Windows 10 installs USA International keyboard 27f2258b-40c3-4b50-a511-cd54dc3ccd07?upload=true.png

Windows 10 installs USA International keyboard 94de872c-7245-4ac8-9257-75393e603c1d?upload=true.png

What can I do?

:)

Kaan Turkes, Feb 26, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 26, 2019
  3. US International Keyboard for Windows 10

Hello,

There is a way to enable the US International Keyboard. You have to go to Settings > Time and Language > Region and Language. Under Languages, if you click English, there should be a button that says "options." If you click on that, it should show you a
    list of keyboards in English. If you click "Add a keyboard," a menu should appear with a list of keyboards. "United States - International" should be one of them.

The keyboard works differently from before. If you are using the US International Keyboard for Windows 10, to get é, all you have to do is press ' + e, one after the other, and the character should appear. There is a list of how to get characters on this
    keyboard: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...ates-international-keyboard-layout-in-windows,
    under "Creating International Characters." I know it says that Windows 10 is not listed as one of the softwares that run this keyboard, but it works on mine, and I have Windows 10.

Hope this helps!

WavesA2021, Feb 26, 2019
  4. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 installs USA International keyboard

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, Feb 26, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 installs USA International keyboard

1. Windows 10 installs USA International keyboard - Similar Threads - installs USA International

2. International keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    International keyboard: The latest up date of bindows 10 brok my international keyboard which I need https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/international-keyboard/52255fa8-f980-4b34-b21c-2b5f1a15a9e7
  3. International keyboard

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    International keyboard: The latest up date of bindows 10 brok my international keyboard which I need https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/international-keyboard/52255fa8-f980-4b34-b21c-2b5f1a15a9e7
  4. Activation of Windows 10 outside of USA.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation of Windows 10 outside of USA.: Hi, I am running Parallels on my MacBook Pro and need to activate Window 10. When I go into Settings > Activation > Go to Store, it takes me to the US one and I cannot enter my address in order to buy the license. I have tried going through the NZ MS store but I can't figure...
  5. Windows 10 20H2 and US international Keyboard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 20H2 and US international Keyboard: Hi, Just reimaged a computer and it no longer has the option of the US International Keyboard. When I go into languages, it is not an option? I'm sure I'm missing something, but cannot find it either in the language settings or online. Any help will be appreciated.Thanks....
  6. Changing to US-International keyboard in Windows 10

Changing to US-International keyboard in Windows 10: I extensively use the US-International keyboard in order to type Spanish language characters. A colleague wanted to use hers as well, we both run Windows 10, and rather than the many, many options in the list like I had with US-International being about the 5th on the list,...
  7. International Keyboard

International Keyboard: I simply CANNOT implement an International Keyboard in Windows 10. There is no 'language' option anywhere in Control Panel, and the 'Region" option only deals with time, numbers, dates, but no 'language.' Please help!!!!...
  8. international keyboard

international keyboard: I have a MacBook Pro with Windows 10 Build 1709 installed. I need to use stressing signals such as é, ã, ç tipical in Portuguese. What should I do to get this keyboard an international layout?...
  9. WIndows 10 Pro English USA vs English International version

WIndows 10 Pro English USA vs English International version: I have purchased Windows 10 Pro from Amazon with the following label: "WIN PRO 10 32-BIT/64-BIT ENG INTL USB". I understand this is the international version but I live in the USA. What is the difference between the International and USA version? Can I use the...
  10. international keyboard

international keyboard: After reading the MANY other posts about users having no luck using the Windows 10 version of the international keyboard and MANY of those posts not having been responded to, I found different places where we're told to Add a Keyboard and then hit the Windows key and space...