Windows 10: Windows 10 integrated to Microsoft 365

Discus and support Windows 10 integrated to Microsoft 365 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; We currently have Microsoft 365 Business licenses for SMB. We don't have any internal AD server & DNS Server. - For Windows 10 Pro machines, that is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Ros8811, Feb 9, 2020.

1. Ros8811 Win User

Windows 10 integrated to Microsoft 365

We currently have Microsoft 365 Business licenses for SMB. We don't have any internal AD server & DNS Server.

- For Windows 10 Pro machines, that is Azure-domain-joined, I'm having issues with connecting (1) Remote Desktop (RDP) on 2 Azure joined machines and (2) Wake on Lan (WOL).
    I've followed documentation online. Does anyone have a working solution?
    When running Wireshark, I can see broadcast messages being sent successfully to the machines. Just to add, 2 non-domain joined computers in the same LAN can RDP each other, and receive WOL from the router/firewall.

- For Scan-to-Email, how can I populate Azure- AD internal email addresses as contacts on Xerox Network printer (auto-populate GAL)

- Any posts describing how to whitelist apps from MS Store to be used in our Business store.

:)

Ros8811, Feb 9, 2020

2. Cortana & Office 365 Integration

We are trying to integrate Cortana with our Office 365 subscription, but it never works. Here are the steps we have done:

• Turned on Cortona in the Office 365 Admin portal
    • We are using Windows 10 1703 – connected Office 365 service to Cortana
    Did the same on windows 10 mobile with no luck, Cortana says its connected to Office 365, but sees no data and we are getting zero errors

We went rough office 365 support first and tried all fo their suggestions, they kicked us over to Windows support which is currently closed.

We are on v1703 with all updates in place, it does not work on Windows 10 desktop or mobile

any ideas? I can give you all steps 365 support had us run through if that will be helpful

Thank you

Doug

Douglas Clelland, Feb 9, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft To-Do and Cortana integration in Windows 10

Read more: Microsoft To-Do and Cortana integration - Windows Insider

Brink, Feb 9, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft To-Do and Cortana integration in Windows 10

Read more: Microsoft To-Do and Cortana integration - Windows Insider

Brink, Feb 9, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 integrated to Microsoft 365 - Similar Threads - integrated Microsoft 365

2. Microsoft 365

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft 365: I have two HP all in one pc's that are constantly shutting down and rebooting themselves. It can happen when my coworkers are using Word, Excel, sending an email. It just happened again about 5 minutes ago on one of the machines. Printing out labels out of Microsoft Word....
  3. Windows 10 and Microsoft 365

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 and Microsoft 365: I had someone upgrade from Windows 8 to Windows 10. This was after I paid for the subscription for Microsoft 365 and installed it. Now, there seems to be no Microsoft 365. What do I do?...
  4. Microsoft will integrate DNS over HTTPS in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft will integrate DNS over HTTPS in Windows 10: Microsoft revealed plans to integrate native support for DNS over HTTPS in the company's Windows 10 operating system in November 2019. The announcement was made on Microsoft's Networking blog on November 17, 2019. DNS over HTTPS is designed to improve privacy, security and...
  5. New Microsoft Edge is getting Windows 10 share integration

in Windows 10 News
    New Microsoft Edge is getting Windows 10 share integration: Microsoft has promised that it would retain the familiar look and features of the classic Edge in Chromium Edge. The new Edge already offers deeper integration with Windows 10 Settings and the browser is now getting support for Windows 10 share dialog. As part of a...
  6. Microsoft To-Do and Cortana integration in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft To-Do and Cortana integration in Windows 10: Microsoft To-Do helps you manage, prioritize, and complete the most important things you need to achieve every day, powered by Office 365 integration. Now, with Cortana integration, you can save time and stay organized — Cortana helps by adding your reminders and tasks to...
  7. New to Microsoft 365 in July: Integrating apps & empowering businesses

in Windows 10 News
    New to Microsoft 365 in July: Integrating apps & empowering businesses: This month, we hosted 17,000 attendees at Microsoft Inspire, our annual partner conference, and announced a set of new capabilities in Microsoft 365 that enhance teamwork—including a free version of Microsoft Teams. We also rolled out a number of new features across Microsoft...
  8. An early look at Cortana integration with Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    An early look at Cortana integration with Office 365: Office 365 is about helping you be more productive so you can make the most of every moment. We believe the future of productivity involves technology that is truly personal and can work on your behalf. This belief is a driving force behind Microsoft’s personal digital...
  9. Microsoft drops plans to integrate Cortana with Dynamics 365

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft drops plans to integrate Cortana with Dynamics 365: Microsoft has dropped plans to integrate its Cortana personal digital assistant with its Dynamics 365 ERP/CRM services. Microsoft officials made the announcement about the discontinuation in a very short blog post on January 5, as first noted by MSDynamicsWorld.com. The...
  10. Yammer Integration with Office 365 Groups

in Windows 10 News
    Yammer Integration with Office 365 Groups: Around the world, teamwork is on the rise. Our research suggests employees now work on nearly double the number of teams than they did just five years ago. This means, more than ever, people are reliant on their peers to help get things done. But a “one size fits all”...