Windows 10: Windows 10 integrated to Microsoft 365

Discus and support Windows 10 integrated to Microsoft 365 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; We currently have Microsoft 365 Business licenses for SMB. We don't have any internal AD server & DNS Server. - For Windows 10 Pro machines, that is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Ros8811, Feb 9, 2020.

1. Ros8811 Win User

Windows 10 integrated to Microsoft 365

We currently have Microsoft 365 Business licenses for SMB. We don't have any internal AD server & DNS Server.

- For Windows 10 Pro machines, that is Azure-domain-joined, I'm having issues with connecting (1) Remote Desktop (RDP) on 2 Azure joined machines and (2) Wake on Lan (WOL).
    I've followed documentation online. Does anyone have a working solution?
    When running Wireshark, I can see broadcast messages being sent successfully to the machines. Just to add, 2 non-domain joined computers in the same LAN can RDP each other, and receive WOL from the router/firewall.

- For Scan-to-Email, how can I populate Azure- AD internal email addresses as contacts on Xerox Network printer (auto-populate GAL)

- Any posts describing how to whitelist apps from MS Store to be used in our Business store.

:)

Ros8811, Feb 9, 2020

2. Cortana & Office 365 Integration

We are trying to integrate Cortana with our Office 365 subscription, but it never works. Here are the steps we have done:

• Turned on Cortona in the Office 365 Admin portal
    • We are using Windows 10 1703 – connected Office 365 service to Cortana
    Did the same on windows 10 mobile with no luck, Cortana says its connected to Office 365, but sees no data and we are getting zero errors

We went rough office 365 support first and tried all fo their suggestions, they kicked us over to Windows support which is currently closed.

We are on v1703 with all updates in place, it does not work on Windows 10 desktop or mobile

any ideas? I can give you all steps 365 support had us run through if that will be helpful

Thank you

Doug

Douglas Clelland, Feb 9, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft To-Do and Cortana integration in Windows 10

Read more: Microsoft To-Do and Cortana integration - Windows Insider

Brink, Feb 9, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Microsoft To-Do and Cortana integration in Windows 10

Read more: Microsoft To-Do and Cortana integration - Windows Insider

Brink, Feb 9, 2020
Thema:

1. Windows 10 integrated to Microsoft 365 - Similar Threads - integrated Microsoft 365

2. Microsoft 365 login to windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft 365 login to windows 10: I have a 365 Business Basic account with 4 users. I log in to Windows 10 64 Pro using a local account, however now I have a 365 Business account I would like to use that to log in to Windows 10. When I attempt to do that using my 365 account name and password I get an error...
  3. Get more done with Outlook on the web with Microsoft 365 Integrations

in Windows 10 News
    Get more done with Outlook on the web with Microsoft 365 Integrations: Sometimes you are in the flow, efficient and productive. Other times, it feels like you have lost control of your time. New notifications keep pulling you in different directions, it takes too long to find what you’re searching for, or you just can’t...
  4. Microsoft To Do is now integrated with Microsoft 365 suite of apps

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft To Do is now integrated with Microsoft 365 suite of apps: Digital clutter is an ever-increasing challenge. It’s one of the reasons why modern life feels so busy and chaotic. Microsoft To Do is committed to providing a complete task management solution that keeps people at the center. To Do helps people focus on and keep...
  5. Windows 10 vs Microsoft 365

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Windows 10 vs Microsoft 365: Hey, I am using Windows 8.1 and i want to have windows 10 on my PC. so now, which is better to purchase, Microsoft 365 or windows 10 from the Microsoft store? Please explain me the differences between the both....
  6. Windows 10 and Microsoft 365

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 and Microsoft 365: I had someone upgrade from Windows 8 to Windows 10. This was after I paid for the subscription for Microsoft 365 and installed it. Now, there seems to be no Microsoft 365. What do I do?...
  7. New to Microsoft 365 in July: Integrating apps & empowering businesses

in Windows 10 News
    New to Microsoft 365 in July: Integrating apps & empowering businesses: This month, we hosted 17,000 attendees at Microsoft Inspire, our annual partner conference, and announced a set of new capabilities in Microsoft 365 that enhance teamwork—including a free version of Microsoft Teams. We also rolled out a number of new features across Microsoft...
  8. An early look at Cortana integration with Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    An early look at Cortana integration with Office 365: Office 365 is about helping you be more productive so you can make the most of every moment. We believe the future of productivity involves technology that is truly personal and can work on your behalf. This belief is a driving force behind Microsoft’s personal digital...
  9. Microsoft drops plans to integrate Cortana with Dynamics 365

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft drops plans to integrate Cortana with Dynamics 365: Microsoft has dropped plans to integrate its Cortana personal digital assistant with its Dynamics 365 ERP/CRM services. Microsoft officials made the announcement about the discontinuation in a very short blog post on January 5, as first noted by MSDynamicsWorld.com. The...
  10. Yammer Integration with Office 365 Groups

in Windows 10 News
    Yammer Integration with Office 365 Groups: Around the world, teamwork is on the rise. Our research suggests employees now work on nearly double the number of teams than they did just five years ago. This means, more than ever, people are reliant on their peers to help get things done. But a “one size fits all”...