Windows 10: Windows 10: Intel, Nvidia & AMD display drivers updated

Discus and support Windows 10: Intel, Nvidia & AMD display drivers updated in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Intel, Nvidia and AMD have published their September 2020 display drivers for Windows 10. If you’ve Windows 10 version 1809 or newer, you should be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Sep 19, 2020.

1. WinLatest New Member

Windows 10: Intel, Nvidia & AMD display drivers updated

Intel, Nvidia and AMD have published their September 2020 display drivers for Windows 10. If you’ve Windows 10 version 1809 or newer, you should be able to update your display drivers and grab the fixes or support for new games.

Intel’s “unlocked” display driver for Windows 10 has been updated to version number 27.20.100.8681. Despite a significant version number jump, this new display driver comes with bug fixes and support for two titles only.

With DCH driver version 27.20.100.8681, Intel is adding support for two new titles – eFootball Pro Evolution Soccer 2021 and Halo 3: ODST. If you have a device with Intel Iris Plus Graphics or newer, you should be able to play these two titles on your device after applying the update.

Intel DCH driver update also fixes an issue where some of you may experience graphics anomalies when playing Total War Three Kingdoms.

As always, if you’re interested, you can check for updates using Intel’s driver & support tool. Also, if you use Intel’s Graphics Command app, a new update is available via the Microsoft Store.

Nvidia 456.38 WHQL

Nvidia has released their own updated graphics drivers to add support for RTX 30 series support, Mafia: DE and Halo 3: ODST.

Nvidia 456.38 update will also fix issues with Windows 10’s hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling, which should improve the frame rate when the feature is in use. Another bug has been fixed where Call of Duty: Modern Warfare may see a drop in frame rate when you turn on ray tracing.

This release also comes with fixes for Detroit: Become Human, Forza Horizon 4, Horizon Zero Dawn The Complete Edition, Minecraft Java Edition, and World of Warcraft.

Nvidia has also fixed video playback issues when hardware-accelerated GPU scheduling is enabled.

As always, you can grab Nvidia 456.38 WHQL driver from GeForce Experience app.

AMD Radeon 20.9.1

The first AMD GPU driver release of September advances Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition to version 20.9.1 suite and is solely focused on bug fixes.

For example, AMD says it has fixed an issue where you may experience a black screen, system crash or TDR when you switch between tasks, use third-party overlay, or run video content/web browsers on the second display.

AMD has also shipped fixes for Project CARS 3, CS:GO, Borderlands, Error 1603, Error 195, Radeon FreeSync (black screen bug), and other bugs.

You’ll be able to get the Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.9.1 driver via the Radeon Software app.

The post Windows 10: Intel, Nvidia & AMD display drivers updated appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Sep 19, 2020
  2. dagriggs Win User

Freeze on welcome screen after AMD driver update

Interesting, I never thought to scrutinize the integrated Intel driver. I just noticed my Device Manager used to list both Intel and AMD drivers under "Display adapters" but now it just shows a single 'NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080', no more mention of Intel. I'll look into it, thanks for the suggestion.

dagriggs, Sep 19, 2020
  3. Problem with intel and Geforce Display driver

Hi Marcus,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We understand how you feel about the situation. We're sorry for the trouble.

For a better clarity of your issue, please answer these queries below:
    • Do you receive any error code or error message?
    • What is the make and model of the pc?
    I would like to inform you that, you need to login to the PC using the Microsoft Account, to check, if that helps.

Also, I suggest you to install any pending updates on the PC to check, if that helps. Updates are additions to software that can help prevent or fix problems, improve how your computer works, or enhance your computing experience.

I suggest you to sign out from the current user account, restart the PC and login to the either administrator account or the Microsoft account to check, if that helps.

Then refer to the Microsoft article link below and check, if the issue still persists.

Sign in with a Microsoft account:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/getstarted-microsoft-account

This issue could occur due to corrupted or incompatible display adaptor device driver or graphic card driver on your system.

Please follow these methods below, and check, if it helps.

Method 1:

Uninstall and reinstall the Intel and Geforce Display driver and check, if it works. Refer to the following steps to uninstall the Intel and Geforce Display driver from the Device Manager.

a. Click on Windows key + X and then, select Device Manager.

b. Locate and expand Intel and Geforce Display driver in the Device Manager Window.

c. Right-click on the Intel and Geforce Display driver and click on “uninstall".

d. Restart the computer and check, if it works.

e. Download the latest Intel and Geforce Display driver from the manufacturer’s website and reinstall it.

If the issue still persists, follow the Method 2.

Method 2:

This issue occurs due to the outdated Intel and Geforce Display drivers may not be compatible.

The Intel and Geforce Display drivers could be compatible with the previous version of Windows, rather than Windows 10.

If the issue still persists, I suggest you to uninstall the Intel and Geforce Display drivers and reinstall the latest Intel and Geforce Display driver in compatibility mode and check, if it works.

Follow these steps to install the Intel and Geforce Display drivers in compatibility mode.

1. Download the latest Intel and Geforce Display drivers from the manufacturer’s website.

2. Right-click on the setup file and click on "Properties".

3. Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box "Run this program in compatibility mode” and select previous Operating System from the drop down.

4. Click on ‘Apply’ and click ‘OK’ and run the file to install it.

Please refer to the below article “How to: Install and Update drivers in Windows 10” by Mr. Andre Da Costa to update the drivers:

How to: Install and Update Hardware Drivers in Windows 10

Windows Update may have updated drivers available that may be relevant to your current issue. Many times, updated drivers are listed in the "Optional" section of Windows Update. Install any pending updates on the pc to check if that helps.

Please feel free to contact us with more information, if you face any issues with Windows.

Thank you.

AntonyJose, Sep 19, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10: Intel, Nvidia & AMD display drivers updated

1. Windows 10: Intel, Nvidia & AMD display drivers updated - Similar Threads - Intel Nvidia AMD

2. Windows Update problem with Intel display driver

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update problem with Intel display driver: That’s the current version 31.0.101.2115 I have no problems with the latest update I had to go to Intel’s website to install the latest version.. I don’t know what Microsoft is doing but I hope they get it fixed soon. I had to disabled Background Intelligence Transfer Service...
  3. Windows Update problem with Intel display driver

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update problem with Intel display driver: That’s the current version 31.0.101.2115 I have no problems with the latest update I had to go to Intel’s website to install the latest version.. I don’t know what Microsoft is doing but I hope they get it fixed soon. I had to disabled Background Intelligence Transfer Service...
  4. Windows 10 is getting a major driver update on Intel, Nvidia, AMD PCs

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 is getting a major driver update on Intel, Nvidia, AMD PCs: To get your computer ready for future Windows 10 and app/game updates, making sure that your hardware drivers remain updated is of the utmost importance In Windows 10, you can update drivers via the Windows Update, but users are always recommended to use the driver vendor’s...
  5. Windows 10 Intel & Nvidia driver updates are out with important tweaks

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 Intel & Nvidia driver updates are out with important tweaks: A new update is rolling out to Intel’s Wi-Fi and Nvidia graphics drivers with important improvements for Windows 10. While Nvidia 457.09 WHQL driver adds support for new games and one new GPU card, Intel’s wireless driver update comes with extra bug fixes and you should...
  6. Intel display drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Intel display drivers: Using Windows 10 Home version 6004 on Lenovo C340 – Ideapad with Display Adapters – IntelR UHD Graphics 620 and driver version 15.40.45.5126 at start in November, 2019. Since 1st July auto updating has been unsuccessfully trying to install driver version 26.20.100.7323 with...
  7. NVIDIA Display 26.21.14.3200 for AMD RX card ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    NVIDIA Display 26.21.14.3200 for AMD RX card ?: I don`t understand, but can anybody explain why is windows update downloading and installing this Nvidia update whereas no component in my PC requires Nvidia drivers. The GPU I am using is RX 470. I mean like, not everyone has unlimited internet why is Windows wasting our...
  8. NVIDIA, AMD, Realtek drivers won’t install on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    NVIDIA, AMD, Realtek drivers won’t install on Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Sometimes, drivers from the likes of NVIDIA, AMD, and Realtek install themselves, appears on the list but don’t respond. At other times, they just refuse to install on Windows 10. What’s one supposed to do under such a situation? Many [...] This post NVIDIA,...
  9. AMD Display Driver

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    AMD Display Driver: Hello Lovely Community, I faced a problem today, I saw a new update in the Settings it was an update about AMD Driver, I accepted the update, the update didn't go well, and the pc got hanged, so I had to restart the pc, when I logged in the desktop, my AMD display...
  10. AMD and Nvidia Drivers update from Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    AMD and Nvidia Drivers update from Windows 10 Update: Want to share with you here in this forum about the driver's update from Windows 10 Update. Last week I have to change the graphic card from Nvidia to AMD and use the program of Display Driver Uninstaller. That part is no problem to clean the drivers out and shutdown before...