Windows 10: Windows 10: Intel rolls out huge driver & Graphics Command update

Discus and support Windows 10: Intel rolls out huge driver & Graphics Command update in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Intel has published a huge update for both its wireless driver and Graphics Command Center on Windows 10. Intel released two driver updates for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinLatest, Sep 15, 2020.

1. WinLatest New Member

Windows 10: Intel rolls out huge driver & Graphics Command update

Intel has published a huge update for both its wireless driver and Graphics Command Center on Windows 10.

Intel released two driver updates for Windows 10 users in August and the first week of September, but both updates were pulled after users reported installation issues.

Yesterday, Intel released a new batch of wireless drivers that resolve installation issues and plenty of problems in Windows 10, including system performance issue and BSODs.

Intel’s latest Wi-Fi driver version is 21.120.2 and update is specifically aimed at Windows 10 version 1809 and newer. According to Intel, installing this update will resolve Windows Blue Screen of Death errors users experienced with the wireless driver or when normally working on their computer.

For example, Intel said a bug in their wireless driver causes Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) when playing online video games and or when you use the built-in mobile hotspot feature on your device.

“This package version includes fixes for random installation errors of the Windows 10 Wi-Fi drivers for Intel wireless adapters,” the chipmaker said.

Here’s the complete list of the supported adapters:

• Wireless-AC 95602, 94622, 94612 and 92602.
    • Wi-Fi 6 (Gig+) Desktop Kit2
    • Wi-Fi 6 AX201 and Wi-Fi 6 AX200.
    • Wireless 7265 (Rev D) Family
    • Dual-Band Wireless-AC 82652, 82602, 3168, and 3165.
    What’s new in Intel Wi-Fi driver version 21.120.2

As we noted above, Intel’s September 14 driver update is huge and it comes with a long list of fixes. For instance, Intel claims it has resolved Blue Screen of Death errors encountered when the driver is running in the background and when you play online games.

Here’s the full changelog:

• Fixes BSOD when restarting Windows.
    • Fixes BSOD when resuming Windows from sleep mode.
    • Fixes an issue where the system may fail to reconnect to the Access Point.
    • Fixes an issue where you may notice random network disconnection.
    • Fixes an issue where your data transfer performance might be reduced.
    • Fixes network disconnection when the system is sitting idle.
    • Fixes network disconnection when watching videos.

Intel also patched a bug that caused a fatal crash when using systems with Windows 10’s modern standby feature.

How to get the new update

It seems that the gradual rollout principle still applies here, but the majority of Intel folks who are keen to get the driver wireless update now have it – or should get it later this week.

Windows 10: Intel rolls out huge driver & Graphics Command update Intel-WiFi-driver-update.jpg

If you’re interested, you can check for updates using Intel’s driver & support tool, but remember that you should not force driver updates manually if your device is already functioning smoothly.

Intel Graphics Command Center gets a huge update

Intel is also rolling out a big update to the Graphics Command Center. The latest version number is v1.100.2765 and it comes with the following new features:

• Combined desktop support for Iris Plus Graphics.
    • Support for Primary display notification.
    • App scaling improvements.
    • Support for new games in the Optimized Profile tab.
    • Support for HDCP indicator.

Other changes include improvements for the games optimization process, sleep mode, notebook lid closing experience, Power Saving Technology, display colour persistence, scaling settings improvements, video responsiveness, and more.

Windows 10: Intel rolls out huge driver & Graphics Command update Graphics-Command-Center.jpg

You can get the new Intel Graphics Command Center update by heading to the Microsoft Stire.

The post Windows 10: Intel rolls out huge driver & Graphics Command update appeared first on Windows Latest

Weiterlesen...

WinLatest, Sep 15, 2020

2. Intel Graphic Driver Update

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

We do understand your concern and we will be happy to help you regarding this.

Please answer the below questions:

• What exactly happens when you launch the game?
    • Do you get any error message?

I request you to try the following steps:

Uninstall and Reinstall the Graphics Card Drivers.

Step 1: Uninstall the Graphics Card
    Drivers

• Right click on Start menu.

• Click on “Device Manager” from that list.

• Search for the Graphics Card
      from the device list, right click on it and then select “Uninstall”. On the un-installation window, if you have an option: “Delete the driver software for this device” you may select that and then remove the corrupted drivers
      from the computer.

• Follow the on-screen instructions to complete it and then restart the computer if prompted.
    After the restart, please go ahead with the next steps to install the latest drivers and check if that resolves the issue.

Step 2: Go to the Computer or Graphics Card
    manufacturer’s website and search for the latest Windows 10 drivers available for the
    Graphics Card model and then install it by following the instructions given in the website.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Sep 15, 2020
  3. Windows 10 update of Intel HD Graphics Driver

Why didn't Windows 10 update the Intel HD Graphics Driver from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 version?

After updating to Windows 10, (and having to roll back to Windows 8.1 and reinstall Windows 10 but that's another story), the screen blanked out several times with message that Intel HD graphics driver 8.1 stopped working and was restarting. The update device
    drivers told me that I had the latest driver for my device, but after installing the Intel Update Utility, it found that I needed the Windows 10 version.

PhillipGonzalez, Sep 15, 2020
  4. Windows 10: Intel rolls out huge driver & Graphics Command update

Intel HD Graphics Driver

Hi Jim,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

This issue might have caused due to the outdated drivers of the Graphics display card.

Let's try the below steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

I would also suggest you to update graphics drivers.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager.

• Search for Display Adapters and expand it.

• Right click on the graphics driver
      and select Update driver software.
    Refer:
    How to update the graphics card drivers

If that doesn't help uninstall and reinstall latest graphic driver from manufacturer's website.

Keep us informed if the issue is resolved. We are glad to help you further.

Sachin Venkatesh, Sep 15, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10: Intel rolls out huge driver & Graphics Command update

1. Windows 10: Intel rolls out huge driver & Graphics Command update - Similar Threads - Intel rolls huge

2. Windows 11 system update auto/manual keeps Intel Graphics driver update rolling back to...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 system update auto/manual keeps Intel Graphics driver update rolling back to...: Hi,So my laptop manufacturer is ASUS and it is loaded with integrated Intel UHD graphics as well as NVDIA dedicated graphics. I always like to keep my driver's up to date so that everything runs smoothly. Recently I thought of updating my Intel graphics driver of my new...
  3. Windows 11 system update auto/manual keeps Intel Graphics driver update rolling back to...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 system update auto/manual keeps Intel Graphics driver update rolling back to...: Hi,So my laptop manufacturer is ASUS and it is loaded with integrated Intel UHD graphics as well as NVDIA dedicated graphics. I always like to keep my driver's up to date so that everything runs smoothly. Recently I thought of updating my Intel graphics driver of my new...
  4. intel graphics drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    intel graphics drivers: why did updating my intel graphics driver cause my game to freeze and crash? how do i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/intel-graphics-drivers/55e0356e-a2a4-4eb2-b4a7-ff1d80810055
  5. Block intel graphics driver updates

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Block intel graphics driver updates: How do I prevent windows update from updating the intel graphics driver? I download a specific version for my machine because I need that specific version and then MS update comes along and force installs an older version THAT DOES NOT WORK. If I didn't need a specific driver...
  6. Windows 10 drivers will be rolled out gradually

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 drivers will be rolled out gradually: Microsoft started to work on improving how drivers are pushed via the Windows 10 operating system's automatic update features. Windows 10 includes functionality to distribute drivers to user systems, e.g. when a driver is required for a device to work at all or properly....
  7. Intel HD Graphic driver not updating

Intel HD Graphic driver not updating: I've download intel hd graphic driver set up.exe from my manufactures website for the supporteed windows version, still when I run it shuts off automatically and a cmd windows open up like this and set up closes. My system info HP Notebook 15-bs542tu OS-windows 10 pro 64...
  8. Intel graphics driver keeps rolling back - please help

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Intel graphics driver keeps rolling back - please help: Hi, I have a weird issue with my intel HD Graphics 620 drivers. Most times I turn on my laptop, I find that my brightness control in Windows 10 no longer works. The screen is dim and turning up the brightness control makes no difference. The fix I have found for this is to...
  9. Intel graphics driver keeps rolling back - please help

Intel graphics driver keeps rolling back - please help: Hi, I have a weird issue with my intel HD Graphics 620 drivers. Most times I turn on my laptop, I find that my brightness control in Windows 10 no longer works. The screen is dim and turning up the brightness control makes no difference. The fix I have found for this is to...
  10. Intel Graphics Driver for Windows 10 updated with improvements

in Windows 10 News
    Intel Graphics Driver for Windows 10 updated with improvements: Intel has recently rolled out updated graphics drivers for Windows 10 devices powered by its 6th, 7th, and 8th generation, Pentium, Celeron and Xeon CPUs processors. The update should improve the overall gaming performance on PCs with Windows 10 Intel HD Graphics 500+. Intel...