Windows 10: Windows 10: IntelR Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz wifi driver/adapter keeps crashing ONLY on my PC...

Discus and support Windows 10: IntelR Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz wifi driver/adapter keeps crashing ONLY on my PC... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; So my wifi adapter/driver IDK what i would say cause im still not sure what the issue is has been working just fine up until now. My main problem is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by jf_178, May 18, 2023.

1. jf_178 Win User

Windows 10: IntelR Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz wifi driver/adapter keeps crashing ONLY on my PC...

So my wifi adapter/driver IDK what i would say cause im still not sure what the issue is has been working just fine up until now. My main problem is that my wifi driver/adapter at random times just stops working/crashes. IDK whats causing this cause it just started for no apparent reason.SOME MAIN INFO I HAVE SO FAR ABOUT THE PROBLEM:- this ONLY happens on my pc, the actual wifi works just fine, and i know this because theres other people in my house who do not experience the same problem.- the crashes/disconnects happen at random times- everything related to my wifi has been completely norm

:)

jf_178, May 18, 2023

2. Intell(R) Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz cannot start. (Code 10)

I've had some similar issues with that adapter in the past where it would simply disappear completely. In my case I had to uninstall and reinstall the driver completely.

Try these steps:

1) While you have access to the internet, or from another machine, download the following 2 drivers:

Download Windows(R) 10 Wi-Fi Drivers for Intel(R) Wireless Adapters
    Download Intel(R) Wireless Bluetooth(R) for Windows(R) 10

One of these is the WiFi driver, the other is for the integrated bluetooth.

Make sure you place these drivers on that laptop before you continue.
    Make sure that you know the name of the WiFi network you need to connect to and the password before you continue.

2) Locate the WiFi Adapter in device manager:

Windows 10: IntelR Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz wifi driver/adapter keeps crashing ONLY on my PC... 340097d1625873909t-intell-r-wireless-ac-9560-160mhz-cannot-start-code-10-a-image1.jpg

NOTES: My WiFi adapter has a different name than yours because this particular machine has a different module installed.
    If the device does not show up in Device Manager, try enabling the display of hidden devices like this:

Windows 10: IntelR Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz wifi driver/adapter keeps crashing ONLY on my PC... 340098d1625873970t-intell-r-wireless-ac-9560-160mhz-cannot-start-code-10-a-image2.jpg

3) Right-click and select the option to uninstall the device. Make sure to delete the driver as shown below.

Windows 10: IntelR Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz wifi driver/adapter keeps crashing ONLY on my PC... 340099d1625874045t-intell-r-wireless-ac-9560-160mhz-cannot-start-code-10-a-image3.jpg

Windows 10: IntelR Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz wifi driver/adapter keeps crashing ONLY on my PC... 340100d1625874093t-intell-r-wireless-ac-9560-160mhz-cannot-start-code-10-a-image4.jpg

4) After uninstalling, install the two drivers you downloaded.

5) You will need to rejoin your wireless network.

hsehestedt, May 18, 2023
  3. Intell(R) Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz cannot start. (Code 10)

Hello everyone.

I Went into the toilet with the laptop , i know im funny.
    Suddenly i got disconnected from the internet , when trying to get back to the wifi options i saw its no shown

So i got the Problem where Intell(R) Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz crashed and stopped working and had no internet at all.
    so i found a net cable and pluged in router and got internet after a lot of repair tries and even reset pc.

and apperantly i still cant connect in wifi option cuz this device is broken . i dont know what to do, any suggestions ?
    i add a picture of the problem

ofekbenami, May 18, 2023
  4. Grozni174 Win User

Windows 10: IntelR Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz wifi driver/adapter keeps crashing ONLY on my PC...

Problem with Intel(R) Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz

Hi. I was doing my normal work on the laptop AcerNitro5. In one moment wifi has disconnected. It shows in the device manager that Intel(R) Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz isn't working. I tried updating BIOS,
    Acer drivers, intel drivers, etc. I'm desperate. I do not know what else can I do... It happened for the first time.

Grozni174, May 18, 2023
Thema:

1. Windows 10: IntelR Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz wifi driver/adapter keeps crashing ONLY on my PC... - Similar Threads - IntelR Wireless 9560

2. IntelR wireless-AC 9560 160Mhz Needs to be constantly updated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    IntelR wireless-AC 9560 160Mhz Needs to be constantly updated: I have been facing this problem for a while now, the wifi in my windows10 PC HP ENVY Laptop Model 13-aq0003nx keeps disconnecting and it works just fine after running network adapter troubleshooting or updating IntelR wireless-AC 9560 160Mhz Microsoft adapter from the device...
  3. Windows 10: IntelR Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz wifi driver/adapter keeps crashing ONLY on my PC...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10: IntelR Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz wifi driver/adapter keeps crashing ONLY on my PC...: So my wifi adapter/driver IDK what i would say cause im still not sure what the issue is has been working just fine up until now. My main problem is that my wifi driver/adapter at random times just stops working/crashes. IDK whats causing this cause it just started for no...
  4. Windows 10: IntelR Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz wifi driver/adapter keeps crashing ONLY on my PC...

Windows 10: IntelR Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz wifi driver/adapter keeps crashing ONLY on my PC...: So my wifi adapter/driver IDK what i would say cause im still not sure what the issue is has been working just fine up until now. My main problem is that my wifi driver/adapter at random times just stops working/crashes. IDK whats causing this cause it just started for no...
  5. Wifi Driver IntelR Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz Keeps On Failing Even After Updating It

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi Driver IntelR Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz Keeps On Failing Even After Updating It: Hello, my wifi driver keeps on failing having the exclamation mark even though I tried updating it several times.The scenario is, that when the driver fails, I immediately update it using the option of "browse computer". Then, it will be okay and works properly after I tried...
  6. Wifi Driver IntelR Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz Keeps On Failing Even After Updating It

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi Driver IntelR Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz Keeps On Failing Even After Updating It: Hello, my wifi driver keeps on failing having the exclamation mark even though I tried updating it several times.The scenario is, that when the driver fails, I immediately update it using the option of "browse computer". Then, it will be okay and works properly after I tried...
  7. Wifi Driver IntelR Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz Keeps On Failing Even After Updating It

8. Problem with IntelR Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz

Problem with IntelR Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz: Hi. I was doing my normal work on the laptop AcerNitro5. In one moment wifi has disconnected. It shows in the device manager that IntelR Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz isn't working. I tried updating BIOS, Acer drivers, intel drivers, etc. I'm desperate. I do not know what else can...
  9. Wifi intelR Wireless-AC 9560 160Mhz fails - code 10 error

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wifi intelR Wireless-AC 9560 160Mhz fails - code 10 error: Hi, I have been using MSI-GF75 thin 9sc laptop since more than 6 months now. It runs Windows 10 Home edition that came with the laptop. The wifi had never given me a problem before. It occurred a day after updates 1909 were installed on 2nd August 2020. The wifi adapter...
  10. 'IntelR Wireless -AC 9560 adapter error

'IntelR Wireless -AC 9560 adapter error: 'IntelR Wireless -AC 9560 adapter was showing an error so I uninstalled it after trying to update and do a bunch of other things now I am trying to re install and nothing is letting me- How would I find this in my computer back end if I did not fully delete?...