Windows 10: Windows 10 Interface and Taskbar keeps refreshing and reloading.

Discus and support Windows 10 Interface and Taskbar keeps refreshing and reloading. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My Windows 10 interface and taskbar keeps reloading and refreshing and ive tried 1. Restarting 2. Taking out battery 3. Letring computer rest 4.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LegitGamer, Nov 11, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Interface and Taskbar keeps refreshing and reloading.

My Windows 10 interface and taskbar keeps reloading and refreshing and ive tried

1. Restarting

2. Taking out battery

3. Letring computer rest

4. Deleting files and freeing up memory

Ive tried all those and i cant seem to fix this and i need help because this has been happening since yesterday

and it only happens on the user i use but not my other users.

:)

LegitGamer, Nov 11, 2018
  2. Naki Win User

Suggestion - GPU-Z window Reload (refresh)

Now that AMD Radeon drivers have this - not necessarily needing to restart after driver update, and after Nvidia has had it for over 1 year now, a Reload (refresh) button is needed & in order for GPU-Z.
    I suggest for it to be added next to the other top right buttons.

Please see my mock up, attached. Pressing F5 on the keyboard should also do the same thing - refresh/reload the window.

Note: Mockup button is gray, should be black to match the other GPU-Z buttons. Button image taken from MS IE browser.

3. Naki Win User

Thanks! *Smile Windows 10 Interface and Taskbar keeps refreshing and reloading. :) Sounds fine (Ctrl+R as a 2nd way to do the same would be nice too).
    IF you do not want to overburden the main window GUI with the extra Refresh button I suggest, Refresh could be added to the system menu in top left instead, and/or into Settings.
    (such as add a button labeled "Refresh main tab" or similar text of your choosing to Settings)

4. W1zzard Win User

Windows 10 Interface and Taskbar keeps refreshing and reloading.

Most items are refreshed automatically. I'll add driver details to items that get refreshed.

Adding F5 for complete refresh is a good suggestion

W1zzard, Nov 11, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Interface and Taskbar keeps refreshing and reloading.

1. Windows 10 Interface and Taskbar keeps refreshing and reloading. - Similar Threads - Interface Taskbar keeps

2. taskbar and desktop keep refreshing and lagging!!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    taskbar and desktop keep refreshing and lagging!!: Hello! My desktop and taskbar keep refreshing every single minute and I can't use anything that's on my taskbar. I've tried restarting the windows explorer, deleting some programs, tried installing an antivirus system and so many other solutions but none of them has worked!...
  3. taskbar and desktop keep refreshing and lagging!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    taskbar and desktop keep refreshing and lagging!!: Hello! My desktop and taskbar keep refreshing every single minute and I can't use anything that's on my taskbar. I've tried restarting the windows explorer, deleting some programs, tried installing an antivirus system and so many other solutions but none of them has worked!...
  4. Screen and taskbar keeps refreshing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen and taskbar keeps refreshing: I installed an update yesterday but it got stuck at 35% with a message saying "updates are underway keep your computer on", today i restarted my laptop and now the taskbar and screen keeps refreshing and I'm unable to perform any actions because it keeps refreshing in 3-4...
  5. Screen and taskbar keeps refreshing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen and taskbar keeps refreshing: I installed an update yesterday but it got stuck at 35% with a message saying "updates are underway keep your computer on", today i restarted my laptop and now the taskbar and screen keeps refreshing and I'm unable to perform any actions because it keeps refreshing in 3-4...
  6. Desktop and taskbar won't stop refreshing/reloading

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Desktop and taskbar won't stop refreshing/reloading: Hello, I have an Alienware laptop working on Windows 10, I noticed some time ago that the desktop and taskbar keep refreshing/reloading every time, and lately my computer has been really slow, and whatever I'm using in Full-Screen Mode is being minimized, and it wasn't like...
  7. Taskbar keeps refreshing

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar keeps refreshing: Hello, I know that there are dozens of threads with replies and solutions but I cannot find my case. I apologise if I have missed it but I doubt it, I have been looking for over a month. I bought a Dell Inspiron 15 5000 series with Windows 10 six weeks ago, and the taskbar...
  8. Taskbar keep refreshing

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar keep refreshing: My windows taskbar keep refreshing every 2 minutes and this problem make my games minimized , i dont know what to do , here are event log maybe will help [img] [img] [img] [img] 110769
  9. taskbar icons keep refreshing

in Windows 10 Support
    taskbar icons keep refreshing: every so often my taskbar icons refresh (or flash once). At first I thought it was dropbox causing this so I uninstalled it, but still does it once in a while. Any thoughts? 80554
  10. Windows 10 Taskbar Refreshing

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Taskbar Refreshing: Hello, I have a peculiar problem regarding my taskbar. Every time I click on ANY MP3 file it will automatically freeze the my documents window then refresh the taskbar and desktop. On top of this my windows start menu doesn't work either. Solutions I have tried: I do not...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Taskbar keeps refreshing

2. windows 10 taskbar keeps refreshing

3. taskbar keeps reloading

4. windows keep refreshing not in safe mode,
  5. desktop and taskbar keep refreshing,
  6. should my windows 10 taskbar be automatically reloading after restart ,
  7. taskbar keeps refreshing windows 10,
  8. windows 10 task bar keeps refreshing