Windows 10: Windows 10 interface to Singer CE-150 Embroidery Machine

Discus and support Windows 10 interface to Singer CE-150 Embroidery Machine in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The CE-150 Software worked great with Windows 7 & 8, but Windows 10 will not send the design file to the Singer Machine.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DebSmith303, Nov 25, 2020.

1. Windows 10 interface to Singer CE-150 Embroidery Machine

The CE-150 Software worked great with Windows 7 & 8, but Windows 10 will not send the design file to the Singer Machine.

:)

DebSmith303, Nov 25, 2020

2. CE-150 Embroidery Machine Futura 3 Software with Windows 10

I have a Futura 3 Singer CE-150 Embroidery Machine software original, but I, can not install in pc windows 10

ArizaiMalo, Nov 25, 2020
  3. CE-150 Embroidery Machine Futura 3 Software with Windows 10

I have a Futura 3 Singer CE-150 Embroidery Machine, my XP PC has failed, can I safely install with Windows 10 PC? Will the platforms be compatibile?

LizMc Donald, Nov 25, 2020
  4. Windows 10 interface to Singer CE-150 Embroidery Machine

CE-150 Embroidery Machine Futura 3 Software with Windows 10

I have a Futura 3 Singer CE-150 Embroidery Machine, my XP PC has failed, can I safely install with Windows 10 PC? Will the platforms be compatibile?

LizMc Donald, Nov 25, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 interface to Singer CE-150 Embroidery Machine

1. Windows 10 interface to Singer CE-150 Embroidery Machine - Similar Threads - interface Singer 150

2. Software download for my singer sewing machine and windows 11 won’t let me

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Software download for my singer sewing machine and windows 11 won’t let me: I just bought a HP laptop with windows 11 and my Singer embroidery machine needs a software update. I download to my laptop and when I agree to the terms of the software it won’t let me agree to it.so I can’t run it on my laptop to download to a USB to download to my sewing...
  3. AutoCorrect changing CE to Ce

in Windows 10 Customization
    AutoCorrect changing CE to Ce: Hi - the Microsoft autocorrect feature systematically changes "CE" to "Ce", regardless of where this is located in the word. This is an abbreviation I use often, and I want it to stay as "CE". I could even be typing the word "DECEMBER" in caps, Windows changes it to...
  4. Singer CE-150 & Windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Singer CE-150 & Windows 10: My Singer CE-150 Sewing/Embroidery machine no longer will work with Windows 10. I will not transmit the designs from the CE-150 software to the machine. Was working fine, updates to Windows 10 made and not won't transmit. Any help would be appreciated....
  5. Windows 10 drivers for Pfaff® creative™ 7570 embroidery machine

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows 10 drivers for Pfaff® creative™ 7570 embroidery machine: I have a 20 year old Pfaff® creative™ 7570 embroidery sewing machine and would like to see if there are drivers I could download that would allow me to use it with Windows 10. Or, is there aftermarket software anywhere available for purchase or otherwise to allow me to use my...
  6. windows 10- singer futura ce- 2oo

windows 10- singer futura ce- 2oo: I have downloaded the future software it appears on pc but when I d try to download auto punch it says I need to download software https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-singer-futura-ce-2oo/b2056006-7d27-41eb-9888-86e03b0168bc
  7. External floppy disk drive for embroidery machines is not consistently working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    External floppy disk drive for embroidery machines is not consistently working: I have embroidery machines that work on floppy disk files. I have an external drive that I export the files to in order to take the file to the machine. The files are not consistently being recognized by my machines. I will get an error. If I go to an older computer and...
  8. embroidery files

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    embroidery files: I recently purchased a new computer and receive an error of "path too long for most of my files I have downloaded, making these files I have purchased useless. I have tried to shorten the file name but cannot because it is still in zip mode. what can I do?...
  9. l Singer futura ce-250 software

l Singer futura ce-250 software: I can't install singer future ce-250 soft ware on my new windows 10 laptop...why? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/l-singer-futura-ce-250-software/0c3a8f8c-c390-451a-8007-8a67b587025f
  10. download .PES machine embroidery

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    download .PES machine embroidery: Why can't I download .PES files for machine embroidery now? I have done it in the past now I just get a message about Windows Media Player...