Windows 10: Windows 10 Intermittently Goes 'Not Activated'

Discus and support Windows 10 Intermittently Goes 'Not Activated' in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Every day or so, Windows 10 goes 'Not Activated'. So far, running the Activation trouble shooter always activates it but it's annoying. Any ideas?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Brian Horton, Apr 28, 2020.

1. Windows 10 Intermittently Goes 'Not Activated'

Every day or so, Windows 10 goes 'Not Activated'. So far, running the Activation trouble shooter always activates it but it's annoying. Any ideas?

Brian

:)

Brian Horton, Apr 28, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 28, 2020
  3. P4-630 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Apr 28, 2020
  4. skippy258 Win User

Windows 10 Intermittently Goes 'Not Activated'

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      Windows 10 Intermittently Goes 'Not Activated' [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Apr 28, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 Intermittently Goes 'Not Activated'

1. Windows 10 Intermittently Goes 'Not Activated' - Similar Threads - Intermittently Goes 'Not

2. Ethernet goes dead intermittently, especially on Teams meetings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ethernet goes dead intermittently, especially on Teams meetings: Hello All,I have a build based on Asus ROG STRIX z790-H motherboards, Core I7 13700, and Windows 11 22H2. Since the last Windows upgrade, the Ethernet controller Intel I225-V connection goes off intermittently. It does that several times during Teams meetings, but less...
  3. Ethernet goes dead intermittently, especially on Teams meetings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ethernet goes dead intermittently, especially on Teams meetings: Hello All,I have a build based on Asus ROG STRIX z790-H motherboards, Core I7 13700, and Windows 11 22H2. Since the last Windows upgrade, the Ethernet controller Intel I225-V connection goes off intermittently. It does that several times during Teams meetings, but less...
  4. Intermittent Windows Activation Issues - Error Code 0x8007139F

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Intermittent Windows Activation Issues - Error Code 0x8007139F: Hi, We have a Azure Hybrid environment and every so often one of the devices will fail Windows activation with the error:Event ID 8198, Security SPP - License Activation slui.exe failed with the following error code: hr=0x8007139F A quick google indicates this is a DNS issue...
  5. Windows 10 crashes intermittently

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 crashes intermittently: Any help would be appreciated The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x00000101 0x0000000000000018, 0x0000000000000000, 0xffffc700e12ec180, 0x0000000000000002. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id:...
  6. One of 2 monitors goes off intermittently

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    One of 2 monitors goes off intermittently: Version 1909 (OS Build 18363.836 One of my 2 PC monitors has just started going off intermittently. When it goes off it stays off typically about 30 seconds and comes back for a few minutes. It has done this once or twice before buy many many weeks ago and previously many...
  7. Bluetooth goes away intermittently windows 10 ASUS vivobook...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bluetooth goes away intermittently windows 10 ASUS vivobook...: New Laptop. Bluetooth works upon startup... then maybe 5, 10 or 15 minutes later just stops working. Can't turn it on under, "Bluetooth and other devices" can't even find it in device manager when not working. Reboot and it comes back. I've made sure drivers are...
  8. Windows 10 intermittently slow

Windows 10 intermittently slow: Hi. I was hoping I could get some help with this issue with Windows. My PC started running very slow after the April update. I uninstalled Avast, after reading that it clashed with the update, and installed Bitdefender instead. It was fine for a while, but now the PC...
  9. Windows 10 intermittent lag

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Windows 10 intermittent lag: I recently upgraded to Windows 10 from Windows 7 and overall I'm very happy with it. The upgrade was very seamless and the computer seems to be running faster overall. There is one exception though. I have noticed that after startup and for HOURS afterwards, programs are...
  10. BSOD Windows 10 intermittent

BSOD Windows 10 intermittent: Hello Everyone, I am a bit rusty and I have no idea where to start. I just know that my PC has been acting funny and now is starting to BSOD. The past couple of times it BSOD is when I was using chrome. I currently am in the windows 10 insider programing, not sure if...