Windows 10: Windows 10 internet access

Discus and support Windows 10 internet access in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I bought a Lenovo 'Tiny' with 8 MB ram for portability. I have it linked to 2 screens and it was performing adequately except for Zoom which was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RonWells6, May 30, 2020.

1. RonWells6 Win User

Windows 10 internet access

I bought a Lenovo 'Tiny' with 8 MB ram for portability. I have it linked to 2 screens and it was performing adequately except for Zoom which was static. I was advised to free up more 'bandwidth' by going to MSConfig and disabling background apps. There were so many that I foolishly disabled them all effectively disabling the computer. I was able, however, to reinstall Windows 10 but the performance is abysmal, and often website will not load at all. I am a senior 77 but still use the computer every day for work. What do I have to do?

:)

RonWells6, May 30, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 30, 2020
  3. Upgrading to Windows 10 from windows 7 and losing internet connection

A couple of days ago I upgraded my desktop to windows 10 after getting one of those MS prompts. However now I cannot access the internet and suspect the drivers from the Gigabyte GA-MA790X-ud4 motherboard does not support the internet drivers required. Searching the manufacturers website has not given me any joy either. Can anyone offer any suggestions?

iwanttobeabookie, May 30, 2020
  4. Windows 10 internet access

Unable to access internet

Original Title: Internet access

Hi Greg,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10. I understand the frustration to wait for something and it is taking a long time.

I would suggest you to perform an Internet troubleshooter by following the steps below.

• Click on start and type ‘troubleshooting’ and press enter.
    • Click on ‘View all’ on top left corner.
    • Select ‘Internet Connections’ in the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Also, check if the issue persists by connecting to a different network.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write is back for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 30, 2020
Thema:

Windows 10 internet access

1. Windows 10 internet access - Similar Threads - internet access

2. Very slow internet access for one of my computers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very slow internet access for one of my computers: My computer is running Windows 10 Pro but can't seem to get a stable access to the internet. Most times I get a "can't reach the internet" type of response after it times out. Other times it eventually connects.Pings within my network vary from 2ms to several thousand ms,...
  3. Very slow internet access for one of my computers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Very slow internet access for one of my computers: My computer is running Windows 10 Pro but can't seem to get a stable access to the internet. Most times I get a "can't reach the internet" type of response after it times out. Other times it eventually connects.Pings within my network vary from 2ms to several thousand ms,...
  4. Very slow internet access for one of my computers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Your internet access is blocked

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Your internet access is blocked: Error: Your internet access is blockedFirewall or antivirus software may have blocked the connection.-> while I couldn’t open Adobe file, I just restarted my computer. But all of sudden, the internet is not working… I can use the WIFI through my cell phone and other laptops...
  6. Your internet access is blocked

Your internet access is blocked: Error: Your internet access is blockedFirewall or antivirus software may have blocked the connection.-> while I couldn’t open Adobe file, I just restarted my computer. But all of sudden, the internet is not working… I can use the WIFI through my cell phone and other laptops...
  7. how do i stop my windows 7 laptop from saying no internet access or limited access

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i stop my windows 7 laptop from saying no internet access or limited access: i am having a issue where sometimes my windows 7 laptop will sometimes say no internet access or limited access and how do i adress this windows 7 no internet/limited access issue...
  8. how do i stop my windows 7 laptop from saying no internet access or limited access

how do i stop my windows 7 laptop from saying no internet access or limited access: i am having a issue where sometimes my windows 7 laptop will sometimes say no internet access or limited access and how do i adress this windows 7 no internet/limited access issue...
  9. Applications are unable to access internet, when connected to my mobile's or other mobile's...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Applications are unable to access internet, when connected to my mobile's or other mobile's...: Hi, My laptop is unable to access the internet from my mobile's hotspot, and also to open Wi-Fi networks. It only connects to my Home's Wi-Fi connection. I tried everything i could , like restarting, resetting the adaptors etc and the problem persists....
  10. Applications are unable to access internet, when connected to my mobile's or other mobile's...

Applications are unable to access internet, when connected to my mobile's or other mobile's...: Hi, My laptop is unable to access the internet from my mobile's hotspot, and also to open Wi-Fi networks. It only connects to my Home's Wi-Fi connection. I tried everything i could , like restarting, resetting the adaptors etc and the problem persists....