Windows 10: windows 10 internet connection and network issues

Discus and support windows 10 internet connection and network issues in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I just purchased the below pc in April:Processor 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i5-1135G7 @ 2.40GHz 2.42 GHzInstalled RAM 12.0 GB 11.8 GB usableSystem type... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by jkhcast, Jul 13, 2021.

1. jkhcast Win User

windows 10 internet connection and network issues

I just purchased the below pc in Aprilwindows 10 internet connection and network issues :processor 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i5-1135G7 @ 2.40GHz 2.42 GHzInstalled RAM 12.0 GB 11.8 GB usableSystem type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processorEvery time my lock screen comes on I not only lose my internet connection, my computer shows that i have NO NETWORKS. When i open the Network & Internet settings, there is nothing there. The only thing i can do to reestablish my connection and find the Networks, is to shut down my system and restart. This is a serious inconvenience as i am back and forth at my PC all day long. I have heard oth

:)

jkhcast, Jul 13, 2021
  2. Kem Mon Win User

Set Broadband Internet Connection Network Configuration

Hi,

Upon analyzing the details you have provided, kindly run the
    Network and Internet Troubleshooter
    and check if there's any changes. To run the
    troubleshooter,
    follow these steps:

• On the search bar, type
      Troubleshooting.

• Choose
      Network and Internet.

• Run the following
      Troubleshooter:

• Internet Connections.

• Network Adapter.

• Incoming Connections.

If the issue persists, we suggest that you try to
    renew
    your
    IP address. To do this, follow these steps:

• Open
      Command Prompt
      as
      Administrator.

• Type the following command:

• Ipconfig/release
        and hit
        Enter.

• Ipconfig/renew
        and hit
        Enter.

• Exit.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Kem Mon, Jul 13, 2021
  3. Windows 10 network connection issue

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are having difficulties in connecting the Acer laptop to the internet.
    In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the complete model number of the Acer laptop?

• Are you aware of any changes on the PC prior to this issue?

• What is the error message you get, while accessing a website?
    • When you say “I cannot connect to a site”, does this happen with all the browser?

Meanwhile, we would suggest you to refer the steps as mentioned in this article and check:
    Fix network connection issues in Windows 10

If the issue persists, then refer the steps as mentioned in this article:

Fix Wi-Fi connection issues in Windows

Regards,

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Jul 13, 2021
  4. topgundcp Win User

Connecting computer with no internet connection to network printer

@dk1971
    1. Open Admin command and type: ipconfig

windows 10 internet connection and network issues [​IMG]
    2. Win+X->Control Panel->Netwok and Sharing Center
      Follow the screen shot. This should disable internet access from this PC but allows access to local device(s)
      NOTE: Use the IP & Subnet Mask from step 1. Leave Default gateway & DNS Server blank

windows 10 internet connection and network issues [​IMG]

topgundcp, Jul 13, 2021
Thema:

1. windows 10 internet connection and network issues - Similar Threads - internet connection network

2. Internet/ network connection

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Internet/ network connection: I have a problem with my network/internet dropping out when my laptop goes to sleep or when I shut it down. I have to uninstall the network card then have the system search for new hardware and reinstall....
  3. Internet connectivity issue on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Internet connectivity issue on Windows 10: I am facing a weird internet connectivity issue. Every time I boot up my laptop and connect to internet with the help of wifi or ethernet, internet doesn't work for first 2-3 minutes after connecting and works perfectly well after that. I have tried everything which was...
  4. Windows 10 network connection issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 network connection issue: I am currently Win 10 ver 1909, on an Acer laptop. I have been experiencing loss of internet. It still shows connected and secured. However, I cannot connect to a site. I have used all the self help troubleshooting available with Win 10, and the problem cannot be found. The...
  5. Internet and Network issues in Windows 10

Internet and Network issues in Windows 10: I have a problem that I find hard to explain, even to myself and never encountered before. First, this is fairly a new build, April 2019 build. Everything is working fantastic except internet issues. I can’t tell if this problem has been always there but I haven’t noticed it...
  6. Network issues-Can't connect to internet, but connected to wifi

Network issues-Can't connect to internet, but connected to wifi: I recently switched ISPs (from Xfinity to Fios Verizon). After the technician came over, all my devices connected perfectly except my gaming pc. This pc is custom-built, current specs: Microsoft Win10 Pro 64 bit Motherboard: AS Rock H110M-DGS R3.0 8GB RAM GTX 980ti 6gb I5...
  7. Windows 10 Internet connection issues

Windows 10 Internet connection issues: Wifi says connected on Windows 10 but when opening Microsoft Edge or anything else to do with internet it says can't open webpage. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-internet-connection-issues/9e9f02d6-90fd-4980-be96-d6b1f4ea5cef
  8. network connected but no internet

network connected but no internet: Help. I connected my LAN cable to my laptop but it only shows network no internet[ATTACH] when i do ipconfig/all this is the result C:\Windows\system32>ipconfig/all Windows IP Configuration Host Name . . . . . . . . . . . . : LAPTOP-QRF73OS5 Primary Dns...
  9. no network connection but connected to internet

no network connection but connected to internet: Windows 10 Home Version 1803 I recently changed my ISP. Now I'm connected to the internet, but Microsoft apps/app store/updates and such say I'm not connected. I've searched the forums and tried every fix I can find. I've reset the network adapter and tried updating the...
  10. internet connection issues with windows 10

internet connection issues with windows 10: Early this morning I had a Microsoft tech help with audio issues I had after a windows 10 update. The audio is fixed. Now I have a new problem. I keep losing my internet connection, but was fine before the tech support. I've done multiple troubleshooting checks such as...