Windows 10: Windows 10 Internet Connection working Browsers stop working

Discus and support Windows 10 Internet Connection working Browsers stop working in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How to fix???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-internet-connection-working-browsers/40a0f660-8b64-4c11-996e-bfb1f16883fd Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DaveJacobs1, Oct 10, 2018.

1. Windows 10 Internet Connection working Browsers stop working

How to fix????

:)

DaveJacobs1, Oct 10, 2018
  2. Casheti Win User

Internet stops working randomly...

Hi...I use Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer...they both work fine...and then all of a sudden, my internet stops working...I have recently found out if i connect to 62.252.64.16:8080, I can use the internet again...but it always works on auto detect proxy settings until that time it just goes...so why does it just...stop working??? And when I set it to connect to 62.252.64.16:8080, EVERYTHING apart from AIM works....wtf....please...I am in DESPERATE NEED OF ASSISTANCE...NTL CUSTOMER SERVICES IS BULLSHIT AND DOESN'T HELP

Casheti, Oct 10, 2018
  3. Connected to internet but browsers not working.

I'm trying to fix a HP laptop for a friend.

IM's working fine, and Windows can update itself, but IE and FF refused to work (The pages can not be displayed).

I have tried uninstall all networking devices, reset winsock catalog, but still no luck.

I tried nslookup and pinging in cmd, and both of them worked just fine, so it's not the DNS problem.

I triple-check all the proxies setting and it's NOT using any proxies.

I tested on 3 modems, with 2 different ISP providers and the results are the same.

I ran Malwarebyte and it didn't detect anything.

Any suggestions? I have no ideas what else to do *Frown Windows 10 Internet Connection working Browsers stop working :(.

kid41212003, Oct 10, 2018
  4. Windows 10 Internet Connection working Browsers stop working

Browsers not working

I've got this computer that can connect to the internet. I can ping, but FTP, HTTP and other related stuff will not work. Whenever i open a browser, like firefox, it says cannot connect server or something.

Any ideas?

Glitched System, Oct 10, 2018
Thema:

Windows 10 Internet Connection working Browsers stop working

1. Windows 10 Internet Connection working Browsers stop working - Similar Threads - Internet Connection working

2. Internet connection only works on web browsers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet connection only works on web browsers: I really dont know how to word this question, I've been having an issue where i would be "connected" to the internet, can browse and do everything just fine, but websites will sometimes say i am "disconnected" and many programs on my computer refuse to run because they are...
  3. Internet connection only works on web browsers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet connection only works on web browsers: I really dont know how to word this question, I've been having an issue where i would be "connected" to the internet, can browse and do everything just fine, but websites will sometimes say i am "disconnected" and many programs on my computer refuse to run because they are...
  4. Browsers won't work but windows is connected to internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Browsers won't work but windows is connected to internet: So, getting right into the meat of it. Opera, Edge, Chrome and Vivaldi browsers won't open pages.Interestingly enough, the browsers are able to load half a page the instant you open them but then nothing works after that.Windows news, windows update, online installers, CMD...
  5. No internet browser is working windows 10

No internet browser is working windows 10: I have installed windows 10 a week ago and since then i am facing this weird issue. After connecting , to internet sometimes browser works fine and sometimes it doesn't. It shows this error on Firefox. I am not using any anti virus. Please help!!![IMG]...
  6. Programs not connected to the Internet, but browsers work fine

Programs not connected to the Internet, but browsers work fine: Hello, for some reason my programs are not able to connect to the Internet. My Spotify says it is Offline, my Steam says it has no connection, as well as my other programs. I am currently using Chrome, but my Microsoft Edge also works perfectly fine. I do not have an...
  7. Internet "Connect Automatically" stopped working

Internet "Connect Automatically" stopped working: Every time I wake my computer or reboot, even though I have my 2.4GHz channel checked to "Connect Automatically," the checkmark disappears and I have to connect manually. Any ideas? Thank you. 122198
  8. Internet connected but browsers not working Windows 10

Internet connected but browsers not working Windows 10: I have a Dell XPS 13 on Windows 10 and suddenly by browsers wont work and other features wont connect to the internet even though in the taskbar it says I'm connected to my WiFi. I've tried: restarting my computer, restarting my router and I've done all the winsock resets and...
  9. internet connection, browsers working poorly.

in Browsers and Email
    internet connection, browsers working poorly.: Windows 10 Like the title says, bad browser performance with a good internet connection. Google Chrome wont work at all, firefox works sometimes, edge works sometimes. Its only been happening over the past few days. I have a laptop at home on win 10, it must have received...
  10. Internet Connection But Browsers Don't Work, Periodically

in Browsers and Email
    Internet Connection But Browsers Don't Work, Periodically: After having my laptop on for a few hours I encounter a situation where I clearly have an internet connection but my browsers do not work, (both Firefox and Edge). What's weird is, on firefox, it will usually go to home page (google) and google will search, but from there...