Windows 10: Windows 10 Internet Icon Globe

Discus and support Windows 10 Internet Icon Globe in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Why did my Windows 10 internet icon in tray change to a world globe after update?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Judy Flook, Sep 3, 2019.

1. Windows 10 Internet Icon Globe

Why did my Windows 10 internet icon in tray change to a world globe after update?

:)

Judy Flook, Sep 3, 2019
  2. le_flyer Win User

Internet Shortcuts turned into a Globe instead of site icon

The internet shortcut is the icon for the website. for example If I create a shortcut to a YouTube Video I would like to return to at a later date, the icon shows as a "globe". For example all of my YouTube video shortcuts changed to a Globe. This does
    not occur on all icons.

How do I recover the correct icon?

le_flyer, Sep 3, 2019
  3. le_flyer Win User

Windows 10 Internet Icon Globe

Internet Shortcuts turned into a Globe instead of site icon

On Windows 10 AU, all of a sudden, the shortcuts to website changed to a Globe.

How do you get back the original site icon. I have looked at previous posts and did not find an answer.

le_flyer, Sep 3, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 Internet Icon Globe

1. Windows 10 Internet Icon Globe - Similar Threads - Internet Icon Globe

2. Taskbar internet icon says No Internet.... "crossed out globe"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar internet icon says No Internet.... "crossed out globe": I am submitting a fix rather than looking for a fix. Fairly new computer with Windows 11 recently began showing 'no internet' globe in my Taskbar but I had perfectly good internet connection. Rather weird. After some searching, I found my fix. Go to registry...
  3. Taskbar internet icon says No Internet.... "crossed out globe"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Taskbar internet icon says No Internet.... "crossed out globe": I am submitting a fix rather than looking for a fix. Fairly new computer with Windows 11 recently began showing 'no internet' globe in my Taskbar but I had perfectly good internet connection. Rather weird. After some searching, I found my fix. Go to registry...
  4. Globe icon replacing the ethernet icon and no internet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Globe icon replacing the ethernet icon and no internet: Today my pc started having a problem that a globe icon is showing instead of the standard ethernet icon. When the globe icon shows up my internet is gone. When starting up my pc the ethernet logo will show but switches to the globe icon. Any help will be much appreciated....
  5. Globe icon replacing the ethernet icon and no internet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Globe icon replacing the ethernet icon and no internet: Today my pc started having a problem that a globe icon is showing instead of the standard ethernet icon. When the globe icon shows up my internet is gone. When starting up my pc the ethernet logo will show but switches to the globe icon. Any help will be much appreciated....
  6. Globe icon replacing the ethernet icon and no internet

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Windows 10 misleading globe icon no internet, unable update windows

Windows 10 misleading globe icon no internet, unable update windows: Hi, I have lenovo Y530, window 10, it showing globe icon indicates no internet, but I my internet is actually working fine, I still can do browsing.Because of this I unable update windows since its always said "We couldn't check for updates, because you aren't connected to...
  8. windows 10 globe icon indicates no internet access when there is access

windows 10 globe icon indicates no internet access when there is access: With the last couple of Windows 10 updates, I have encountered a problem/bug with the internet icon globe display indicating no internet access when in fact I have internet accessfor the most part. It looks like this has been an issue for years. With the past updates, I...
  9. Globe icon

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Globe icon: Sorry but i don't really know that much about computers, i been having a problem with my laptop lately where my laptop stops using my wifi saying i'm conected and suddeny it changes to a globe icon I used to solve it by restarting my PC but now not even restarting it works i...
  10. Connected to the internet via wifi but the systray icon is a globe.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Connected to the internet via wifi but the systray icon is a globe.: submitted by /u/Fake_SubZero [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/exrt7v/connected_to_the_internet_via_wifi_but_the/

Users found this page by searching for:

1. globe icon windows 10 phone

2. why is a globe icon appearing on lock screen on start up in edge

3. windows 10 and little globe for wi-fi dissapeared

4. globe setting on taskbar,
  5. why is a globe icon appearing on my search page,
  6. internet icon keeps going to a globe,
  7. windows 10 network icon globe,
  8. globe icon taskbar,
  9. wireless icon on taksbar win 10 globe,
  10. globe icon into the taskbar fix,
  11. globe symbol coming up on wifi,