Windows 10: Windows 10 Internet problem

Discus and support Windows 10 Internet problem in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I'm just wanting to say I am so annoyed and frustrated after spending close to £1,000 on a PC and not being able to have a stable internet.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by LeeHendon, May 17, 2019.

1. LeeHendon Win User

Windows 10 Internet problem

Hi,

I'm just wanting to say I am so annoyed and frustrated after spending close to £1,000

on a PC and not being able to have a stable internet.

Firstly, I upgraded my Internet and Windows was working fine then just out of the blue the internet had cut off, I had spoken to my ISP and they assured me the problem was not with them and with the PC so I tried every tip, fix etc multiple times and each time it had failed. I don't know what to do now and I'm quite close to selling my PC to try and recoup some of the money back all because of this bug-ridden Windows 10.

Lastly, I was hoping somebody in the community would be able to help me.

Thanks.

:)

LeeHendon, May 17, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 17, 2019
  3. mixa Win User
    Microsoft Internet Explorer renamed to Windows Internet Explorer ?

Windows 10 Internet problem wie1.png

Since version 7 of the world`s most popular web browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer was silently renamed to Windows Internet Explorer.Such a step from Microsoft is not a surprise since Internet Explorer is part of the Windows operation system for a long time.Obviously Microsoft corp. wants to state that Internet Explorer is already considered as a part of Windows and not as an external browser (remember the IE and WMP law issues last year!?).

4. Nordic Win User

Windows 10 upgrade problem, no input accepted

I really hate having to come here and ask for help, but I really am stumped. It hurts my geek pride. I have a PC with fairly modern hardware in it. It has a p8p67 pro in it. I have tried upgrading windows 10 on it twice now. Both times I have had the same result.

After windows finishes upgrading it goes to the log in/set up screen. I can't do anything. No keyboard or mouse input is accepted.

I will list some, or hopefully all, of the troubleshooting steps I have tried:
    • Move keyboard and mouse to different USB ports.
    • Try different keyboard or mouse.
    • Restart computer, repeatedly.
    • Google for related issues.
    • Update Bios, because why not.
    • Create boot media and revert to windows 7.
    The windows 10 system restore boot media works fine with keyboard and mouse. All USB ports work in windows 7. I don't know what is wrong. I suspect that windows 10 is lacking a driver of some sort, but since the computer accepts no input I have no way of checking for which driver let alone installing it.

Please help me figure this out. If I have to revert back to windows 7 again, I am not going to get it upgraded to windows 10. Thank you in advanced.

Nordic, May 17, 2019
Thema:

1. Windows 10 Internet problem - Similar Threads - Internet problem

2. Windows 11 Application Internet Problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Application Internet Problems: A few months ago I got a new computer and everything except the internet connection seems to work perfectly. It doesn't happen all the time, but occasionally when I try to run something whether it is a game or software, the software won't properly connect to the internet. To...
  3. Windows 11 Application Internet Problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Application Internet Problems: A few months ago I got a new computer and everything except the internet connection seems to work perfectly. It doesn't happen all the time, but occasionally when I try to run something whether it is a game or software, the software won't properly connect to the internet. To...
  4. can you use remote assistance to fix my internet problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can you use remote assistance to fix my internet problems: remote assist https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-use-remote-assistance-to-fix-my-internet/cf9c7ab8-a697-4bcf-a202-ec6f40380b13
  5. can you use remote assistance to fix my internet problems

can you use remote assistance to fix my internet problems: remote assist https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-use-remote-assistance-to-fix-my-internet/cf9c7ab8-a697-4bcf-a202-ec6f40380b13
  6. Troubleshooter says no problems detected with very slow internet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Troubleshooter says no problems detected with very slow internet.: My internet becomes very slow for random periods of time and then goes back to being good and no matter what the trouble shooter doesn't say anything about problems to ways to fix it....
  7. Troubleshooter says no problems detected with very slow internet.

Troubleshooter says no problems detected with very slow internet.: My internet becomes very slow for random periods of time and then goes back to being good and no matter what the trouble shooter doesn't say anything about problems to ways to fix it....
  8. Troubleshooter says no problems detected with very slow internet.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. can you use remote assistance to fix my internet problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can you use remote assistance to fix my internet problems: can you please help me my internet wont connect https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-use-remote-assistance-to-fix-my-internet/1db38612-337c-48df-8982-f9bf4ce597a5
  10. can you use remote assistance to fix my internet problems

can you use remote assistance to fix my internet problems: can you please help me my internet wont connect https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-you-use-remote-assistance-to-fix-my-internet/1db38612-337c-48df-8982-f9bf4ce597a5