Windows 10: windows 10 internet slow no matter what i try

Discus and support windows 10 internet slow no matter what i try in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; No matter what i do, update driver go back to the previous built, uninstall reinstall etc my internet speeds are still slow . i have a 250mb... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by BehramAgha, May 10, 2019.

1. windows 10 internet slow no matter what i try

No matter what i do, update driver go back to the previous built, uninstall reinstall etc my internet speeds are still slow .

i have a 250mb connection and my other pcs are running 200mb/s no problem . but my asus g703gx is having slow internet giving from .8mb to 14mb downloads

any solutions out there?

:)

BehramAgha, May 10, 2019

2. WIN10 internet SLOW!!!!!!!

Hello William,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with slow Internet Connection. We will certainly help you.

• Have you installed all pending Windows updates?
    • Have you tried connecting to some other Internet connection and check if the same issue occurs?

We suggest you to connect your system to some other network and check if the same slow Internet connection issue persists. If no then there must be issue with your Internet connection.

Further you can try performing the steps from the link below and check if it helps:

Fix network connection issues

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, May 10, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, May 10, 2019
  4. windows 10 internet slow no matter what i try

Windows 10 download speed issues

Try this method:
    • First of all from Start Menu, open Settings (Type settings in the search bar and it will appear).
    • locate and select “Update and Security“.
    • in this window, Locate “Advanced Options”. Click on it.
    • In Advanced Options; Click on “Choose How Updates are Delivered“.
    • Turn off Updates from more than one place.
    Your system will not work as a seeder for other Windows 10 users. It will give sudden boast to your Slow internet speed.

lorraine walsh, May 10, 2019
Thema:

windows 10 internet slow no matter what i try

1. windows 10 internet slow no matter what i try - Similar Threads - internet slow matter

2. My microphone is not working no matter what i try.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My microphone is not working no matter what i try.: I own a corsair hs55 surround gaming headset, and a while ago, the microphone just broke. Not the headset itself, ive tried it on my laptop and it works completely fine, but on my PC windows 10, it doesnt work at all. Ive tried the front and back port, ive tried using a...
  3. Unable to reset PC no matter what I try

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to reset PC no matter what I try: Hey all! So I have had issues with my install for over a year now, and am deciding once again to try and fix it through fresh installing everything. However, every single method that I have tried, failed. Any time I attempt to create a USB through the media tool, it fails. I...
  4. AppXManifest.xml cant be recovered no matter what I try

in Windows 10 Gaming
    AppXManifest.xml cant be recovered no matter what I try: I started off by not being able to download game pass games to the right drive due to "We couldn't set your default save location" so I followed many forums. I started off having Microsoft store and being able to download games though not to the right drive, but now I have a...
  5. AppXManifest.xml cant be recovered no matter what I try

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    AppXManifest.xml cant be recovered no matter what I try: I started off by not being able to download game pass games to the right drive due to "We couldn't set your default save location" so I followed many forums. I started off having Microsoft store and being able to download games though not to the right drive, but now I have a...
  6. Windows 10 20H2 Update Will Not Install No Matter What I Try

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 20H2 Update Will Not Install No Matter What I Try: I am having an issue installing the 20H2 Update and have been for a while. It is now to the point where Windows is telling me if I don't update, my current version will no longer be supported. I have been going through previous threads and answers on this forum to try and get...
  7. This folder won't delete no matter what I try

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This folder won't delete no matter what I try: I restored a backup to my desktop and now it won't delete because it has folders like "WindowsApps" inside which won't let me change the permissions to delete. I keep getting a "You need permission to perform this action" when I try. What Can I do? submitted by /u/ls_2012...
  8. Updat is not possible. No matter what i try.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Updat is not possible. No matter what i try.: I try to update Windows10 fore months now. But nothing works. Not even the windows10 on a USB and start the computer from the USB stick and repair it from there. If you ask me. I think that my computer is hacked and under control by other poeple. If my computer is in...
  9. I can not open “Internet settings”, no matter what I try on my Laptop :(

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I can not open “Internet settings”, no matter what I try on my Laptop :(: Recently my Steam has been bugging out, and I can’t open it because I need to “connect to a network”. I found a solution online that includes going into the “Internet settings” through the control panel, and changing some things around. However, whatever I do, I cannot open...
  10. Windows 10 Open With will not change, no matter what I try

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Open With will not change, no matter what I try: Help me please. I've tried registry editing, muicache deleting, ccleaning, googled it out my ears, but nothing will let me clear the open with, or change any of the files that show in the list. If I right click and open with, and choose a new program (with choose another...