Windows 10: windows 10 internet speed (need help)

Discus and support windows 10 internet speed (need help) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; ok, so for the last 2 weeks my internet has been running awfully slow, in task manager its normally about 0-10% based on what im doing, now its between... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/damic111, Jul 11, 2020.

1. windows 10 internet speed (need help)

ok, so for the last 2 weeks my internet has been running awfully slow, in task manager its normally about 0-10% based on what im doing, now its between 0-1% and i cant even watch a fucking YT video.

im pissed af, any fux i found dindnt work and on my other computer with windows 7 everything is fine,

could anybody help me fix it? just for few hours, until i download linux...

btw this issue started by windows not booting up, infinetely loading for more than 20minutes so i reinstalled it and this is what happened btw i dont have a virus on my pc, just scanned it with kaspersky and malware bytes for like the fifth time.

submitted by /u/damic111
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/damic111, Jul 11, 2020

2. Windows 10 download speed issues

Try this method:
    • First of all from Start Menu, open Settings (Type settings in the search bar and it will appear).
    • locate and select “Update and Security“.
    • in this window, Locate “Advanced Options”. Click on it.
    • In Advanced Options; Click on “Choose How Updates are Delivered“.
    • Turn off Updates from more than one place.
    Your system will not work as a seeder for other Windows 10 users. It will give sudden boast to your Slow internet speed.

lorraine walsh, Jul 11, 2020
  3. Can't play Need For Speed Most Wanted 2005 need help on Windows 10

Hi Dioni,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community. We appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing with accessing the Need For Speed game on Windows 10.

• Do let us know what exactly happens when you try the play the game on Windows 10?

I suggest you to download the game, install it in compatibility mode on Windows 10 and check if it helps.

Follow the steps to install in Compatibility mode:

• Download the updated gaming software from the
      Windows Store.
    • Right click the gaming software
      installation file and select Properties then tap or click the
      Compatibility tab.
    • Place a check in the Run this program in compatibility mode for: box.
    • Tap the drop down box and select a previous operating system, then tap or click
      OK.
    • Try installing the game and check.

Also, try to install all the pending updates for drivers from Microsoft and Manufacturer's website.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of this issue, we will be happy to help you further.

Deepika Gowda, Jul 11, 2020
  4. windows 10 internet speed (need help)

Asus N580VD slow internet speed

Hi Blair,

There are several factors that affect your internet speed. A few would be connection speed, network traffic, hardware capability, and type of connection. To help us identify what might be causing the slow internet speed on your laptop, allow me to ask the
    following information:

• How's your laptop connected to the network? Is it directly wired to the modem/router or wirelessly connected?
    • Were your other computers that were getting 100 Mbps download speed connected to the same network?
    • Were there other devices connected to the network while you tried to download?
    • Have you tried connecting your laptop to a different network? Did you get the same internet speed?

In the meantime, please run a speed test on your laptop. If the internet speed is slower that your internet package, then you may try to update the drivers of your network adapters to ensure that it's up-to-date. Please check out and follow the steps provided
    on this link: Update drivers in Windows 10.

If you're trying to download while your laptop is wirelessly connected to your network, then kindly check its wireless adapter speed by checking its Wireless Network Connection Status. Follow these steps:

1. Right-click the wireless icon on your system tray, click Open Network & Internet settings, then click
      Wi-Fi.
    2. On the right pane, click Change adapter options.
    3. Right-click your Wireless Network Connection and click
      Status

Please take a screenshot of the status page and kindly include it on your reply.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Jul 11, 2020
Thema:

windows 10 internet speed (need help)

1. windows 10 internet speed (need help) - Similar Threads - internet speed need

2. Slow Internet Speed in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Slow Internet Speed in Windows 10: Hello there,I have purchased Lenovo V15 ADA but somedays ago for some reasons my harddisk was damaged and I have to replace it with nvme ssd but the problem comes there, berofe my laptop was damaged my internet speed was working properly at full speed, I have a broadband...
  3. Noob needs help with dramatic drop in internet speed all of a sudden.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Noob needs help with dramatic drop in internet speed all of a sudden.: Hi, first timer here, and I want to preface that I only know enough about tech to get me in trouble. I am also pretty poor, so everything I do is via researching and following information found online. I live, eat, breathe by my pcs and had been doing pretty well with my most...
  4. Low Internet speed on Windows 10

Low Internet speed on Windows 10: I've checked my other machines and they are getting 100Mb/s tops this is via speedtest.net, on the main machine I get below 10Mb/s. I have followed these guides/answers : -...
  5. Need help with wifi speed

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with wifi speed: Hi all My phone and laptop are connected to same wifi But from yesterday only in my laptop browsing and downloading become too slow. I tried virus scan in boot. Ipconfig reset nothing works Sometimes suddenly speed will come for a min and goes down even opening google.com...
  6. Windows 10 internet speed

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 internet speed: Hi, I'm curious as to why my internet speed on my computer via ethernet cable is slower then my wifi connection on my phone. I've heard rumours of windows 10 taking up bandwith etc, wasnt sure wether this was the reason and if anyone else has the same problem. Wifi speedtest...
  7. Loading speed issues!! Need help!

Loading speed issues!! Need help!: Hi all, I am working on this website https://busys.ca. I found some issues while checking the loading speed. It takes more time to load on Windows than on Mac. Does it need any change in the pc settings? What can be the problem? Please help me to fix this issue!...
  8. Windows 10 Internet Speed Degradation

Windows 10 Internet Speed Degradation: One of the PCs on my home network is a Windows 10 Home on an HP laptop Intel Core i5 with 8GB of memory. I have an internet connection of 1Gbps up and down. I have noticed, when using Ookla Speedtest on the PC native app, not browser, that the Internet speed is GROSSLY less...
  9. My internet speed on windows 10

My internet speed on windows 10: My internet speed is limited to 5 mbps on my windows while it is really 12 mbps on all other devices this problem occurred after some cumulative updates. I am sure this is speed reaching windows from wifi card . I got updated the card and checked that no apps running in the...
  10. New windows 10 user needing help with slow internet speeds

New windows 10 user needing help with slow internet speeds: Hello, I am new to these forums and have updated to Windows 10 just a little over a month ago. When I upgraded I had to buy a new usb wifi adapter for my computer as my old one would no longer work on Windows 10. I threw away the box on my new adapter but I think it is a...