Windows 10: Windows 10 interrumped installation. I can't do anything...

Discus and support Windows 10 interrumped installation. I can't do anything... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello! Let me share my story and maybe somebody will help me. My computer is an Asus zeenbook, I bought it 3 years ago and never gave me a problem. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AntonPorto Castro, Sep 20, 2021.

1. Windows 10 interrumped installation. I can't do anything...

Hello! Let me share my story and maybe somebody will help me. My computer is an Asus zeenbook, I bought it 3 years ago and never gave me a problem. I has a dedicated GPU Nvidia 1050.I was working with my computer and suddenly showed a blue screen with the error: C:\Windows\System32\Logfiles\Srt\SrtTrail.txt I try to find a solution but all of them didn't work. In the cmd I stuck here : "attrib C:\boot\bcd -h -r -s" "Can't find c:\boot"I checked if I had all the data in the One Drive and after that I decided to boot windows with a flash USB. It worked. I had windows working again.I started to i

:)

AntonPorto Castro, Sep 20, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Sep 20, 2021
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Sep 20, 2021
  4. CK011885 Win User

Windows 10 interrumped installation. I can't do anything...

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Sep 20, 2021
Thema:

Windows 10 interrumped installation. I can't do anything...

1. Windows 10 interrumped installation. I can't do anything... - Similar Threads - interrumped installation can't

2. Can't click or do anything in Windows installation

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can't click or do anything in Windows installation: Hey guys, I'm coming here for help beucase after week of trying im helpless...I've got Lenovo G30-50 and got Windows 7 there. I booted him into recovery and via CMD I did C:/ forrmating. But at about 80% of formatting, charger died, so died PC. I was able to enter BIOS and...
  3. I can't install anything on Windows Store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't install anything on Windows Store: I bought Minecraft for Windows 10 yesterday, and it activated successfully but i cant install it. I go to the page and see this, but when i hover over the "install" button it comes up with a cross, and can't install it, and it just puts the item into the download queue. I...
  4. I can't install anything.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I can't install anything.: When I install something like PUBG LITE,it cames out "The drive or UNC share you selected does not exist or is not accessible.Please select another."I don't even see theinstallation manual option.It seems like it has chosen a default drive for me but it's not available...
  5. I can't do anything

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't do anything: I have downloaded the latest update few days ago, and today i suddenly my laptop restarted showing stopcode critical process died with loophole restarting When i even went in winRe and did all the possible things i was not able to do anything. Also i am not able to uninstall...
  6. I can't do anything.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I can't do anything.: So i just got a new pc like 3 hours ago and had the windows installed and everything. Suddenly, i am unable to open any applications. I can't open internet explorer or anything. I tried to google how to fix this problem when you can't open any applications but these solutions...
  7. I can't do anything

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    I can't do anything: I don't have a active windows key I bought it from cyberpower and they gave a key with it but it never worked so now there is just a activate windows in the bottom right corner and on top of that I don't have admin powers I am for some reason on a guest account It happened...
  8. I can't install anything.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I can't install anything.: I got my Microsoft Surface laptop last week and even from the beginning after I started to set it up, it acted weird. It wouldn't let me install anything from the app store, so I upgraded to Windows 10 S and that still wouldn't work. I can't use anything in the app store at...
  9. I can't do ANYTHING

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    I can't do ANYTHING: I logged on my laptop this morning and when I'm logged in I try to open up google chrome or spotify, but nothing works! I looked deeper into this and I tried fixing it but it didn't work. It's been around 2-3 days that I've been having this issue and I'd lile for someone...
  10. I can't boot, I can't do anything

in Windows 10 Support
    I can't boot, I can't do anything: I continuously get the same error over and over, C:\windows\system32\Logfiles\Srt\srtTrail.txt I've tried repairing, it doesnt work. I've tried resetting all of my hard disks, I get an error about 30% into it. Nothing works, I've spent hours trying to get back onto my...