Windows 10: Windows 10 introduced multiple desktops while 2009 madlad modders already had this

Discus and support Windows 10 introduced multiple desktops while 2009 madlad modders already had this in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/F1celess [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e54yir/windows_10_introduced_multiple_desktops_while/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/F1celess, Dec 2, 2019.

1. Windows 10 introduced multiple desktops while 2009 madlad modders already had this

/u/F1celess, Dec 2, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 2, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    Introducing Windows Desktop Program for Desktop Application Analytics

Source: Introducing the Windows Desktop Program for Desktop Application Analytics - Windows Developer Blog

Brink, Dec 2, 2019
  4. Windows 10 introduced multiple desktops while 2009 madlad modders already had this

Peachtree 2009

Will Peachtree By Sage Professional Pro Accounting 2009 work with Windows 10 ?

here are the requirements of the box:

• 1 GHz Intel Pentium III (or equivalent) [1.8 GHz Intel Pentium 4 (or equivalent) for multiple users]
    • 512 MB of RAM; Windows Vista - 512 MB of RAM [1 GB for multiple users]
    • Windows XP SP2 or Windows Vista
    • 1 GB of disk space for installation
    • Internet Explorer 6.0 required (provided on CD. Requires an additional 70 MB); Internet Explorer 7.0 support
    Thanks,

Darek

DarekSzeremeta, Dec 2, 2019
Thema:

Windows 10 introduced multiple desktops while 2009 madlad modders already had this

1. Windows 10 introduced multiple desktops while 2009 madlad modders already had this - Similar Threads - introduced multiple desktops

2. Multiple --desktops-- in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Multiple --desktops-- in Windows 10: Task view gives you the ability to change between virtual groups of 'tasks'. But what I want is to have different 'desktop' views. I want to literally see different folder and file arrangements in the GUI view of my desktop. I don't care how these files are organized in the...
  3. Multiple --desktops-- in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple --desktops-- in Windows 10: Task view gives you the ability to change between virtual groups of 'tasks'. But what I want is to have different 'desktop' views. I want to literally see different folder and file arrangements in the GUI view of my desktop. I don't care how these files are organized in the...
  4. Multiple --desktops-- in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. windows 10 update 2009

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 update 2009: i want to update my windows 10 ver 2004 into 2009 october update through windows 10 update assistant. since my mobile data is limited so i want to know the size of the update as how much data will it consume???...
  6. Multiple desktops in Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Multiple desktops in Windows 10?: Is it possible to create multiple desktops in Windows 10 to have more space? So not Ctrl + Win + D but that you can save files on a second desktop. Mehrere Desktops in Windows 10?
  7. Windows Terminal update introduces support for multiple panes

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Terminal update introduces support for multiple panes: Microsoft released a new preview version of the upcoming Windows Terminal application that brings the version of the application to 0.7. The new version introduces support for splitting the interface into multiple panes to run command prompts next to each other in a single...
  8. .MODDER.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    .MODDER.: .MODDER. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/modder/39dac03b-14cb-4f1c-b1e7-d6ef95df67d5
  9. Windows 10 - Multiple Desktops

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 - Multiple Desktops: Background Info: In Windows 10, one can setup multiple desktops available via Win + Tab followed by Add New Desktop. Applications or individual windows in the same application can be moved from one desktop to the other perfectly fine. Question(s): 1. If I have any...
  10. Introducing Windows Desktop Program for Desktop Application Analytics

in Windows 10 News
    Introducing Windows Desktop Program for Desktop Application Analytics: An important feature for desktop application developers is the ability to view detailed analytics about application performance and its popularity with users. Until today, developers had difficulty accessing these analytics without cobbling together multiple tools. With the...