Windows 10: Windows 10 IoT @ //Build 2016

Discus and support Windows 10 IoT @ //Build 2016 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; At //Build 2016 last week, we had great engagement with our Windows developers and want to share that experience with you. All of this started in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Apr 4, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Windows 10 IoT @ //Build 2016

Source: Windows 10 IoT @ //Build 2016 | Building Apps for Windows

:)

Brink, Apr 4, 2016

2. Windows 10 IoT RaspberryPi 3 Bluetooth

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft community. Let me help you.

Please be informed that windows 10 latest build supports
    RaspberryPi 3 Bluetooth LEchip, is suggest you to refer the below link for more information.

Windows 10 IoT @ //Build 2016 - Windows Developer Blog

You may also refer the below article and check.

http://ms-iot.github.io/content/en-US/win10/Noobs.htm

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist

Rajeshwari_Patil, Apr 4, 2016
  3. harshsyd Win User
    Windows IoT Editions & New Device

Hi there, so recently I came across these micro boards like Adruino, Raspberry, and etc. So I found out their recommended system is Windows IoT and other linux distributors. So I had some questions with Windows IoT and normal Windows 10. I'll post them as
    dot points.

Also there is another new board called "Pine64" which is basically the same thing and I tend to buy this product due to its specs.

1. Since Windows IoT only has one ISO (Windows IoT Core x86 ARM), how can I use the capability of the 64-bit support the Raspberry or the newly pro "Pine64" has. I've read on the internet things like that there is a Windows 10 IoT 64-Bit
    version, so I need to know how can I get it?

2. I can only find a Windows IoT Core x86 ISO. I've read articles and Wikipedia like here:

Article!
    AND
    This Blog Article!
    - these say that Windows 10 IoT (Core) Pro, and x64 exist. So is this true? Apparently there is a Windows IoT Core, Windows IoT Pro, Windows IoT Mobile/Enterprise. Is this true? And some sites like these:

Website
    say that there is a IoT Core, IoT Enterprise, IoT Mobile. So please clear it up for me!

3. Also, if I want to, can I install normal desktop/pc platform windows 10 on my small board? Raspberry or any other? Since I mean it has good specs, is it possible?

4. Would I need a license to run Windows IoT? I can't find much info on this and if I run everyday Windows 10 on it, would I need one?

Thanks, some long stuff but, researching didn't properly help! And where abouts do I get the ISOs for these installs? I found one for the IoT x86 1511 ISO on MSDN but other editions no luck!

harshsyd, Apr 4, 2016
  4. Windows 10 IoT @ //Build 2016

I'm trying to wrap my head around what Windows 10 IoT Core Pro actually is? Or even Windows 10 IoT Enterprise? It's not listed on MSDN either? I couldn't find it? I have a nice new Pi 3B with the 64 bit CPU just waiting to have a look at either one. Assuming those two versions actually run on the Pi? I guess its time to have another look at the new 10 IoT insider preview release?

alphanumeric, Apr 5, 2016
Thema:

Windows 10 IoT @ //Build 2016

1. Windows 10 IoT @ //Build 2016 - Similar Threads - IoT Build 2016

2. License Windows 10 IoT LTSB 2016

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    License Windows 10 IoT LTSB 2016: Hello,I would like to ask about the matter related to the license. I have a license to Windows 10 IoT LTSB 2016, however there is a need to upgrade system to Windows 10 IoT LTSC 2019. Will the license be still valid, like in upgrade Win10-> Win11 ?...
  3. License Windows 10 IoT LTSB 2016

in Windows 10 Gaming
    License Windows 10 IoT LTSB 2016: Hello,I would like to ask about the matter related to the license. I have a license to Windows 10 IoT LTSB 2016, however there is a need to upgrade system to Windows 10 IoT LTSC 2019. Will the license be still valid, like in upgrade Win10-> Win11 ?...
  4. License Windows 10 IoT LTSB 2016

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. ACTIVATION : Windows 10 Iot entreprise 2016 LTSB

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    ACTIVATION : Windows 10 Iot entreprise 2016 LTSB: Hello everybody, I want to activate my client windows Iot but I don't have a product key, They told me that I can activate it by using the a sticker pasted on the computer's back. The sticker cointains 22 digits/characters. Anyone have solution? Thanks....
  6. windows 10 IOT Enterprise LTSB 2016 Downloading

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    windows 10 IOT Enterprise LTSB 2016 Downloading: Dear Sir/Madam, Kindly let me know, How to download the proper file for windows 10 IOT Enterprise LTSB 2016 for installing the OS and Boot to the Dell edge gateway 3001 model, Am not getting the proper File from internet through the link which mentioned the gateway...
  7. Build your IoT devices with Windows for IoT

in Windows 10 News
    Build your IoT devices with Windows for IoT: [img] Embedded computing has been around for a number of years. Recent advances in computing such as artificial intelligence, more powerful sensors, and container technology are unlocking new scenarios and creating new paradigms for device developers. As Artificial...
  8. Windows 10 IOT 2016 Upgrade 2019

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 IOT 2016 Upgrade 2019: Hi all, So i have a question which might show i'm not too familiar with the terms yet . so do pardon me. I have Windows 10 IOT 2016 LTSB and want to upgrade from 1607 to 1809 is it possible ? Does the version tag to the release edition or can they be used in any way?...
  9. Release Notes for Windows 10 IoT Core - Build Number 14279. March 2016

in Windows 10 News
    Release Notes for Windows 10 IoT Core - Build Number 14279. March 2016: Release Notes for Windows 10 IoT Core - Build Number 14279. March 2016 This document provides late-breaking or other information that supplements the documentation included with the Windows 10 IoT Core. Thank you for downloading Windows 10 IoT Core. Windows 10 IoT...
  10. Windows 10 IoT is ready for Microsoft Build 2017

in Windows 10 News
    Windows 10 IoT is ready for Microsoft Build 2017: [img] Building an engaging and informative customer experience Windows 10 IoT provides a secure, cutting-edge IoT platform that will transform the way developers bring devices and solutions to market. With the release of the Windows 10 Creators Update, we’ve made huge...